Chapter Four

My Gangster Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Be my girlfriend."

 

Do Mi looked at him with a serious face, on. "Don't joke around, Kai."

 

"I'm offering you a good deal tho." He replied.

 

"Deal?" She raised a brow.

 

"I'll pay your tuition and all school stuff that's needed to be paid, just date me."

 

Kris butted in, "But if you don't want to date him, you can date me." And winked, Xiumin laughed and throws a crumpled paper to him.

 

"Seriously? What the heck is wrong with you." Do Mi rolled her eyes and left them.

 

* * *

 

It's already past midnight but Do Mi can't sleep because she keeps on thinking about the deal Kai offered. She may be a scholar but she still has to pay the half of the tuition fee and she will need a lot more money for other school activities.

 

She just came from an average family. She's the oldest daughter she has a sibling two years younger than her named Park Yoona. Even tho SM High is really an expensive school, her parents didn't stopped her from attending the school because when she graduates there, she will have a job already.

 

In exchange, even tho her parets didn't told her to apply for a job, she wants to look for a job to help her family in Busan. Unfortunately, she still doesn't have time to look for it.

 

"Aish! Let me sleep please!" Do Mi sighed.

 

* * *

 

The next morning when they arrived at school, Kai is in front of their classroom.

 

"Mimi, your boyfriend is waiting for you." The couple , she regrets telling them what happened but in a second thought, it's okay because they are best of friends.

 

"See you inside the classroom, Mimi!" And the couple leaves the two of them.

 

Do Mi didn't speak a word and just raised her brow. "I already told you, be my girlfriend."

 

"I already told you, NO."

 

"What's making you say no? You'll be so lucky and all the girls will envy you because I'm your boyfriend. Total package." Kai smirked.

 

"Because you're very humble." Do Mi said with full of sarcasm.

 

"I know I am." Kai laughed, "So what? Be my girlfriend!"

 

"No means no." Do Mi smiled, teasingly and left him.

 

Kai facepalmed. He had never done this before— or maybe he had. He's walking to his classroom but his phone vibrated. He took it from his pocket and answered the incoming call.

 

"What now?!"

 

("That's now how to answer your father's phone call.")

 

Kai rolled his eyes, "I'm gonna be late for class just call later--" before he could end the call, his father warned him.

 

("I dare you to end the call, I will cut off your allowance for a month.")

 

"Aish! What do you want?!"

 

("When will you bring your girlfriend here?")

 

"Here we go again, I don't have a girl."

 

("Why is that? Don't tell me you're still not over--")

 

He cuts off his father, "Don't even mention her name."

 

("I'll give you a week, bring your girlfriend here or you'll work in my company.") and hangs up.

 

Kai stuffed back his phone to his pocket, annoyingly. That's the real reason why he's asking Do Mi to be his girlfriend. Not because he likes her but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter