Chapter Seven

My Gangster Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Baek please help me~"

 

"Help you with what?" Baek asks while taking selcas.

 

"I'm meeting Kai's parents the day after tomorrow." Do Mi answered.

 

"What?!" Baekhyun's eyes grew wide. "On Saturday? That soon?!"

 

Do Mi nodded.

 

Baekhyun pushed her infront of the mirror in her room. "You need a makeover, honey." He winked.

 

"Makeover?" Do Mi raised a brow, "Am I that ugly?"

 

"No no no! It's just you're so unfashionable!" Baekhyun chuckled.

 

"But I don't have money for makeover." Do Mi pouts.

 

Baekhyun laughs, "Don't mind the price, Mimi. It's on me."

 

She shakes her head, "But you've already done so many things for me. I feel so bad."

 

"No need to!" Baekhyun pats her shoulder, "Besides, you doesn't need so much makeover because you're very pretty already, its just that you don't want to make yourself look like one."

 

Do Mi chuckled, "Aish, okay."

 

"Good! Now, prepare and see me downstairs." Baekhyun smiled and left the room.

 

* * *

 

"This, this and this.." says Baekhyun as he throws different clothes in the pushcart. "And also this!"

 

"Baek!" Do Mi shouts, "I thought I don't need so much makeover?? What's with these clothes?"

 

"Honey, I know you're very beautiful but your clothes are like an old lady's." Baekhyun laughs.

 

"That's so mean!" Do Mi hits him lightly in the shoulder.

 

"Sorry, just stating the fact." Baekhyun stuck his tongue out and continued shopping.

 

They ended up buying bunches of tops, bottoms, skirts, dresses, sandals and shoes. They went first to the carpark and placed the shopping bags at Baek's car trunk.

 

"Next, salon!" Baekhyun said, excitedly and pulls Do Mi with him as they walk their way to the salon.

 

"Baekhyun!" The stylist greeted him. "You're back already?"

 

"Nope." Baekhyun shakes his head and showed Do Mi to the stylist. "Taeyeon, she's Do Mi, my bestfriend. Do Mi, I'm a very loyal customer here that's why they know me already." Baekhyun chuckled, "Please do a makeover for her from head to toe."

 

"No problem with that, Baekhyun!" Taeyeon turned to Do Mi and smiled, "Let's go, gorgeous."

 

Do Mi sitted in one of the chairs. There's a person in charge of her hair and face, manicure and pedicure. They did hair treatment on her to make her hair more soft and shiny. Then did nail arts to her nails. They put light make-up on her face.

 

"Done!" Taeyeon told her and Do Mi opened her eyes, "Woah, is this me?"

 

"Yes, that's you!" Baekhyun giggled, "You're so gorgeous! We need to take selca together!"

 

* * *

 

"Woah, is she a new student here?"

 

"She's so gorgeous, dude!"

 

"Omg, she looks fab!"

 

"Told ya, honey." Baekhyun winked at Do Mi and the three of them laughed.

 

As soon as they entered the school, all eyes are on her. She can hear good comments because of her new look. Their university announced that college students doesn't need to wear uniform anymore. That's why she's wearing a very simple yet fashionable outfit.

 

"Do Mi!" She turned to the voice that called her, "Oh, Minseokke~ Kris~ Sehun."

 

"So what we heard were true." Kris says and placed his right arm on her shoulder.

 

"What do you mean?" Do Mi asked in confusion.

 

"That you look very gorgeous." Kris winked and she hitted him lightly.

 

"Just some makeover by Baek." Do Mi smiles and turned to her bestfriends. "I know you know them already but I want you to know that Byun Baekhyun and Park Chanyeol are my bestfriends and they are very important to me so I hope you'll get along well."

 

Minseok chuckles, "Yeah, Baek's such a sassy diva." And him and Baekhyun did a high five.

 

"And Chanyeol and I plays basketball sometimes." Kris said, "So when's the next game?" Chanyeol asked.

 

"I'll tell you when there is." Kris answered and he nodded.

 

"Uhm.. so you're already friends." They all laughed at Do Mi. "Anyways, where's Kai?"

 

"At the boys' locker room." Sehun answered.

 

"Ah you practiced basketball?" Do Mi asked and they nodded, "That's why you look exhausted already."

 

"Yeah, make us feel better please." Kris leans closer to her but earned a punch in his shoulder.

 

"You know how sadist Do Mi is." Baekhyun said and they all laughed.

 

Do Mi laughed with them as she gets her tumbler in her bag, "Here, you need to drink water."

 

The three thanked her, "Anyways, guys, we need to go to our class already." Chanyeol said.

 

"I'll be attending the next class, Chan. I'll be checking on Kai." Do Mi told them and waved, "See yah later guys!" and left.

 

"Uhm.. I thought it's only a pretend relationship?" Baekhyun chuckled.

 

"I know right, they're like taking it for real." Kris agreed.

 

Xiumin nods, "But they look good, right?" And they all laughed.

 

* * *

 

"Kai?" Do Mi searches for him, "Kai? Kaaaai-- Kyaaaaaah!!"

 

"Why are you screaming?!"

 

"Will you please wear something?!?!" Do Mi turns her back at him and covers her eyes.

 

Kai scoffed, "I'm not even !"

 

"But you're not wearing any clothes! Just.. just.. towel!"

 

Kai walks towards Do Mi. "Hey.. go away!"

 

Kai didn't say anything but when he's already near her, he pushed her and pinned her on the wall. "Look at me."

 

"No!! Go away!" Do Mi pushes him.

 

Kai smirks, "Why not? You're distracted by my body?"

 

"No! You're.. you are.. you're not hot!" Do Mi yells at him. 'Gosh! Why am I stuttering!' she thought.

 

Kai holds her right hand and places it on his abs, "Feel it."

 

"You !!!---" They were both stopped when they heard the door opens, "Woah, am I interrupting something?"

 

They both pulls away and Do Mi runs to Kris. "He's a !"

 

Kai chuckles, "I'm just letting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter