Chapter Two

My Gangster Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Park Do Mi!!!"

 

 

After searching in all the locker rooms in SM High, they saw her on the floor hugging herself while crying.

 

"Thankfully, Tous Les Jours ain't far from here!" Baekhyun commented, he's hugging Do Mi, caressing her back. "What happened to you?! Why are your clothes like that?!"

 

Baekhyun's eyes grew wide, "Oh no! Don't tell me you were--" Do Mi nodded and the couple gasped.

 

"Who you?! Tell me who the !!" Chanyeol shouted in anger.

 

Do Mi shakes her head, "Not r.. Almost.. they ually harassed me.." And cried even more.

 

Baekhyun felt so bad for her best friend, he hugs her tight. "Yeol, carry her, let's bring her home."

 

Chanyeol carried Do Mi as they went their way to the carpark. Thankfully, there's not much students anymore. They quickly hop on the car and Chanyeol started the engine. Luckily, they weren't caught in a traffic jam that's why as soon as they got home, Chanyeol lays Do Mi to the bed, she fell asleep already.

 

"Babe, we need to do something about it."

 

Chanyeol nodded, "We'll report it to the school's office tomorrow, okay?"

 

"I'm going to change her clothes, prepare food please." Baek told him, Chanyeol kissed him and went downstairs.

 

Baekhyun started undressing Do Mi. For them, there's no big deal about it since they were best of friends and they are really close to the point that there is no awkwardness anymore to whatever they do.

 

He changed her clothes to a comfy pajamas. He wiped her face, arms and legs with a wet towel. After doing so, Baekhyun changed from his uniform to just a comfy clothes and went downstairs to help Chanyeol with the food.

 

* * *

 

The couple finished cooking and preparing, they were about to wake Do Mi up but they heard a loud thud. They looked at each other in wide eyes and quickly went upstairs, to Do Mi's bedroom.

 

They saw Do Mi lying on the floor, sobbing. "What happened?! Are you okay?!" Baekhyun asked, worriedly.

 

Do Mi nods, "Just.. I lost balance.. I'm okay.."

 

The couple nodded and guide her downstairs to the dining area and they started eating.

 

"Can you explain to us what happened?" asks Chanyeol.

 

Do Mi tried explaining what did the rapists do to her without stuttering but she failed to do so. And she started sobbing again.

 

"Don't worry Mimi, we won't let that happen again." Baekhyun assured her. "And also, I apologize because we left you."

 

The latter shakes her head, "Don't apologize, you did nothing wrong." she smiled a little, "Thank you for rescuing me."

 

The couple smiled at her and they continued eating silently. After eating, Chanyeol is the one who is tasked to wash the dishes. The two went to the couple's bedroom, they will be having a movie marathon. Baekhyun ordered pizza and not too long after, Chanyeol entered the room with two boxes of pizza and one liter of soda.

 

They chose a light movie that will brighten their moods. But then, Chanyeol remembered something so he decided to ask Do Mi. "But Mimi, you said you were almost right?" The latter nods, "That means there were other people who saved you first before us? Or.. what?" He asks again.

 

Do Mi bites her lower lip, the couple guessed that there's something more that happened. "Uhm, do you perhaps know.. exo?"

 

The couple nods, "They are popular in school. They are gangsters." Baekhyun answered.

 

"Gangsters?! They were the one who saved me. Not actually but before the rapists could do more to me,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter