O5.

500 Days of Kim Minseok

{Day 27}

 

 

“It’s been a week or two….”

 

“I don’t care. Who cares anyway? ”

 

“Me.”

 

Luhan dropped the clip board that he was holding and went to the worker’s quarter. His annoying dark friend, Jongin, followed. Wow, look who’s being attached! The door slammed as the deer-eyed male went in. “The hell, dude?” Jongin asked as he tried to open the door, but unfortunately, the other locked it up.

 

“ you. Leave me alone.”

 

This . The younger looked for a thing that could probably destroy he door. He saw a fire extinguisher, no. A matchbox and a candle. What about burning the whole damn grocery then leaving Luhan inside so all the drama in his life would come to an end? Jongin thought.

 

WHAT A GREAT IDEA. YOU DESERVE A STAR FOR THAT, KIM JONGIN.

 

After minutes of mindless thinking, Jongin had a great idea. “Hey Lu hyung! Minseok’s here!” He shouted. As expected, in less than a second the door flew, not literally, but it opened and Luhan went out. The male searched every part of the area but unfortunately, there’s no Minseok in sight. He was about to lock the door again when Jongin pushed him down, strong enough for him to hit the ground.

 

How weak. 

 

Jongin entered the room like a trespasser and locked it up again. So it’s just him and Luhan inside. “I said leave me alone! Are you that stupid?” Luhan said. Well, he really is! The younger sat and chuckled. “You’re so weak! How can you even fight for Minseok?” He has a point. Luhan was not aware with these kinds of situations. He grew up not having enough strength and confidence to defend himself in front of everyone. That’s kinda tragic. I’m about to cry….lol joke.

 

“Never say that name again.”

“Minseok.”

“I said…”

“Minseok! ”

“Kim Jongin! It’s not funny! Can you--”

 

“THAT MINSEOK GUY HAD A GREAT TIME WITH THE BARTENDER AND YOU ARE FREAKING MAD BECAUSE YOU’RE “SUPPOSED” TO BE KISSED! YOU’RE JEALOUS! ”

 

The reality, ladies and gentlemen.

 

 

Luhan felt a tear dropped. This was going to be the first time that he’ll cry because of a man. Too much pain, anger, envy, doubt and maybe jealousy. Luhan turned his back on Jongin and sat on a chair nearby the door. The room was too small for the two. Even though both of them were just small earthsacks, it’s still too tiny for them especially when they’re having some confrontations and other girly s. heads.

 

“Hyung! He’s just a guy!”

“Am I an idiot? I know he’s a guy! You don’t have to tell it!”

 

Now that’s the real head.

 

“Dumb. I mean, there’s more in life than Minseok!” I couldn’t agree more to that. Life is more than just falling in love! You can also fall off the tree or fall off the chair like yeah…stupidity. The ‘girly’ man /wtf is that tho/ stared at Jongin for a while, trying to understand his words. Wow Luhan’s brain is working. Hooray for today!

 

“But…I think I’m falling for him.” On that note, Jongin felt the seriousness on his hyung’s voice. He wanted to help, badly! But since he never took relationships seriously, there’s no way he can help or advice. He will just sit there and die. I mean watch Luhan cry over some almond eyed person.  The elder grabbed the tissue box and plunged his hand inside it. Now the tissue searching begins!

Jongin was counting the holes on the ceiling. HOW PRODUCTIVE. “Hey! Where are the tissues?” Luhan asked in between his tears. He was sniffing his mucus in the most uncultured matter. Just imagine the sounds…Ew. Not hearing any replies, he stared at the other. “Hey?”

 

“26, 27 , 28, 29….”

“Jongin!”

“Shut up. I’m counting here!”

 

Are you a pre-schooler? Rolling his eyes like a roll on deodorant, Luhan threw the tissue box to Jongin. Hitting the younger on his bulge area. That was not on purpose. It landed there and….yeah. The tissue box wants some action. Startled, the younger halted from counting and stared at Luhan, seductively. Again, SEDUCTIVELY. Again? Nah.

 

“You don’t have to hit me with a tissue box, hyung. Just tell me if you want some of me.” He blinked as he bit his lips. Next time that I’ll meet Jongin, I’ll hit his bulge with an oxygen tank. Seriously. If you guys know what I mean. Lol.

 

“ you.”

“Stop being a or I’ll you. I’m serious.”

 

Wow. The guts dude. THE GUTS.

 

“This brain. I’m just asking about the tissues!” Luhan yelled. Now he’s blabbering about the tissues. Who knew tissues could drive people mad like bulls? Jongin loosed it. His last count was 31 and because of his overly annoying and stubborn friend waffling about thin sheets of white parchment, he couldn’t continue counting. Hell. This is Sparta!!!

 

“Do I look like a Google Map? I don’t know and I don’t care! I only use those tissues when I poop!” He said as he started counting again. Who knows, the tissues can walk like a boss. Yeaaaah. Tissues be rollin’, they hatin’. Now he’s back at 1. What a crucial life you have there, Jongin. Long way to go. YOLO

 

I think I have to change the title of this fic. ‘The tale of the lost tissues.’ Ok. Kidding.  Luhan sat there, still thinking of Minseok. He hates the fact that he’s getting too emotional over a man who just breathes the same air as his, stays in the same country as his and like they’re both humans! But the only advantage was Luhan was badly in love with Minseok. That’s the case. And it sounded too emo. I’m sorry.

 

 “Maybe Sehun ate them.” Jongin added after pointing the 16th hole. Look how hard-working he is. Speaking of Sehun, the filthy brat was not yet sighted for the whole day. Where did he go? Did Swiper swiped Sehun? Is he in the bag pack? No. I HATE DORA.

 

A sudden knock broke the ear shattering silence inside the quarters. Probably it was Sehun. Swiper threw him back to the super market because he’s a son of a… son of Mr and Mrs. Oh. The dark guys, I mean Jongin sat there like a deaf and continued his irrelevant business involving the ceiling and the holes. Jongin likes holes. Yeah. Holes.

No choice. Luhan stood up lazily and weakly unlocked the door. A lively Sehun showed up. “Hi dickheads!” he greeted with a wide irritating beam on his damn fine face. He noticed the atmosphere inside; Jongin being extremely dumb and Luhan, getting too dramatic over Minseok. AGAIN. It was like another episode of dumber and dumber. Sehun looked for something to brighten things up.

 

He switched the light. Now it’s brighter. OHHHH. OK. YOU HELPED A LOT. THAT MUST BE TIRING, SEHUN? Ugh. Annoyed, he sat beside Jongin, sliding his skilled hands on the other’s right thigh. “Don’t tell me you also want a piece of the ever so glorious, Kim Jongin?” Jongin asked. Arrogant bastard in the house yo.

“Stop being a . Now spill out, guys. What’s happening here?” Acting like a police officer, Sehun sat there and glanced at Luhan who’s still gawking at the empty tissue box. Jongin stopped from counting. Settling for 43 holes all in all. Their hall needs some repairs. Even the workers, the need some medical attention. Mental care, to be exact. “What’s new?” Jongin said as he closed his eyes.

 

 “Sehun-ah.” Luhan said firmly.

“Zup?”

“Did you eat the tissues?”

 

Sehun glared blankly at his hyung. “Do I look like a waste bin inside a bathroom cubicle?” he asked. Woah. Someone’s breaking the boundaries. Not answering the pointless question, Luhan stood up and walked towards the door. “Ugh. I hate you both.”

“No need to mention. We love you too, hyung!”

 

 

Awwwww. That’s what friends are for right? Kinda touched, Luhan left the room with a sweet smile on his face. Gross. Just kidding. He trudged back to the supermarket proper. The air seems so thick. Thicker than his face. The feeling was unfamiliar. There’s something different. He went out of the store and stared at the empty streets.

Then suddenly…..

 

“Luhan!”

“M-Minseok?!”

 

Luhan turned around and with his jaw dropped, he stared at Minseok absentmindedly. Now that’s really embarrassing. Minseok took some steps towards Luhan. With a lovely smile, he stood there while holding a small brown paper bag.  “Your saliva might drip. Contain yourself.” Minseok whispered, lustfully.  LUSTFULLY.  No, he’s not in the mood at that point. You know, he’s just enjoying the fact that Luhan was going head over heels for him. That’s the spirit, gurl!

 

“Oh. Sorry.” Luhan said as his cheeks redden. His sight averted to Minseok’s small brown paper pouch. “What’s in there?” he asked. And he didn’t even know why he asked that dumb question. Maybe he’s being dumb again. Or probably, being awfully dumb because his dearest almond-eyed Minseok is beside him.

 

“I’ll give you a clue. It is used when you’re bored and you can’t do anything.”

Luhan cringed his face and think of a thing. Damn. This is hard. Harder than Jongin’s…. nevermind. “Another clue, please?” He asked. Demanding little smurf.

“For fun! When you’re totally in the mood to feel good. And you won’t be able to sleep because of the pleasure! You will not stop until you reached the point you’re already tired and satisfied!“

 

Luhan’s redden face suddenly turned pale. Like a mood ring. He can sense the feeling within Minseok’s words. Oh god. This can’t be true. Luhan thought. If I were to listen to Minseok’s words, I’d thought of the same. No. Minseok is too young and innocent for this. He’s mine! Only mine! Luhan again said to himself.  Minseok’s body reflect on how he talks and his words. Imagine a guy craving for something…you know. Yeah.

 

“This is so exciting! I can’t imagine how I would look while doing this!”

“M-M-Minseok…. P-Please s-stop s-- ”

 

He’s shuddering badly. Having the images of Minseok doing such dirty things makes him sick.  He can’t take it.

 

 

“Oh gosh! I can’t wait to get home! I can’t wait to do this again with Jongdae!”

 

 

WHAT.  WITH WHO?  JONGDAE?   J O N G D A E ?  Jong to the DAE?  The handsome bartender that Minseok kissed several days ago?  The man with bulging cheekbones?

OH GOD OF HOLY ALMONDS. THIS CAN’T BE.

 

 

Luhan felt himself exploding at any time. Like a soda with mentos. Lol do you just know that experiment? Hehehe.

 

“Ok. I’ll reveal it! Dumb.” Minseok said, with hint of excitement and annoyance in his voice. Yep, dumb. Guessing game with a dumb- ain’t a good idea, Minseok.

 

“N-no n-need….”

“I bought a……”

*DRUM ROLL*

*ROLLING DRUM*

*CHICKEN DRUMSTICK*

*ROLL LIKE A BUFFALO*

*ROLLING IN THE DEEP*

*LUHAN BE ROLLIN’*

*ROLY POLY BE ROLLIN’*

*ROLL ON DEODORANS BE ROLLIN’*

 

 

“A CON---”

 

 .

 

Luhan passed out.

 

Shocked, Minseok called Jongin and Sehun for help. Well, he’s too fab to help Luhan. The two power rangers rushed out and went beside Luhan’s figure. The floor was kinda dirty. Ew. Jongin bowed to Minseok, so did Sehun. “Are you Minseok?”  Jongin asked.

 

“Yeah. Minseok, Kim Minseok.”

 

U GURL IS F A B.

 

Sehun gulped. “So what happened?”

“He asked me about this” He said pointing onto the pouch. “then I said it’s used when you want to have fun and me and Jongdae will use it until we’re tired. This is a con---”

Jongin interrupted. “A ?”

 

The three looked awfully at each other as the younger kids anticipated the answer.

 

“A CONTROLLER. A PLAYSTATION CONTROLLER. DUH.”

 

 

Yeah. Let’s play Call of Duty sometime, Minseok.