O4.

500 Days of Kim Minseok

{Day 16}

The time has come.

Finally.

This is it.

 

Luhan fastened the last button of this dark green shirt. He rushed towards the closet and looked for a nice coat to pair with it. Like a thief in a hurry, he shoved some ty clothes and looked of his desired item. That awkward moment when he realized that he never bought a coat. Like yeah! How can a supermarket crew buy a coat that’s more expensive than his monthly apartment rentals? Annoyed, he sat on the bed and stared at his emotionless pet. Eventually, he got bored. He glanced at the clock and saw that’s already 6pm and his annoying friends aren’t there. Goddamn.

 

“Hey there Luhaaaaaan!” Jongin shouted, making Luhan jump in surprise. Imagine someone jumping just because he saw a peasant shouting in front of him. He looks like a retard, to be honest.

“What the , Jongin. Do you even know how to knock?”

“Knock? On the door? No. I only knock girls. If you know what I mean.” He said, smirking. He doesn’t punch girls or something. Knock! Something like making them tired and….. , nevermind. Luhan rolled his deer eyes and stood up. He stared at Jongin’s get up and realized that the lad is so damn hot. He’s wearing a fitted black shirt, showing the glorious outline of his abs and a tight fitted black pants, making his bulge noticeable. Emphasis on the bulge. Again, his bulge is noticeable.

 

HE’S. SO. DAMN. FINE.

 

“Woah there! You look like a tree, Lu hyung!” Jongin said, laughing his lungs out. He pointed out the green shirt and continued laughing like a 5 year old bastard. “And why are you wearing a bowtie? Oh my god, hyung! Are you sure you’re gonna go clubbing?” He added. If I were Jongin, I’d probably ask the same question. “Your style !”

 

“ my , you . It’s my first time to go clubbing and I don’t know what to wear!” Luhan said, ing his shirt. Stripping in front of Jongin. Jongin controlled himself. He halted himself from pinning this cute little gay hyung on the bed and ing him until he passed out. Sounds good, isn’t it? Oh, sorry for the KaiLu, this should be XiuHan.

“Let me remove your pants…hyung.” Jongin said, bitting his lips while making his way onto Luhan.

“Nah. I can do it. Now calm your hormones and help me choose the right clothes.” The elder ordered, removing his own pants, leaving him only in his boxers. For the second time, Jongin took a deep breath and averted his sight from Luhan’s luscious body, most specifically, from his lower region. 

 

Jongin made his way on the closet and looked for some decent clothes. He selected a gray hoodie, a pair of black pants and the only acceptable and presentable kicks that Luhan have. No one said that Jongin is a stylist. Can you feel that amount of gayness that Jongin was having? Can you?

 

“Here. It won’t make you look like a tree. I promise.”

 

The moment Jongin turned around and faced Luhan, he swore, the feeling was different. Luhan lied on the bed, with his boxers on and playing with the waistband. It’s not y, it’s disgusting. Horrible. Sickening. “Get your together, hyung! Are you a star?”

 

“I’m just practicing! Who knows….Minseok might ---”

“Oh! Ok. Now fix yourself and make sure that you’re looking absolutely able.”

 

Luhan nodded. How obedient. He wore the clothes and in split second, he’s so ready. He grabbed the bottle of his favourite cheap-smelling perfume and applied some on his neck. Jongin went out of the unit and waited for his friend. Luhan continued to pamper himself. He’s just too nervous on how this night would turn out. Things like making Minseok blush, dancing with Minseok and other irrelevant things run through his mind and it’s making Jongin annoyed because he’s already bored outside.

 

“Hyung! Come on! We’re late!”

 

Finally, the man decided to leave his precious unit, leaving Winter inside. “Hey, where’s Sehun?” he asked. “He’s sick.” Jongin replied. Another stupid excuse from the stupid man named Sehun. The two walked down the busy streets, took a taxi and arrived at the club.

 

“Jongin!”

“What?”

“I’m nervous. I don’t know why. man. Help me. “He mumbled. Anywhere he look, a sight of girls who wear super short skirts were the only thing that he can see. You can even see their but Luhan never got a thing for those, unless it was Minseok. Oh! Minseok… he’s not yet in sight. How sad.

 

“Just act normal! Show your cooler side.” That’s it. He isn’t cool at all. There’s no amount of coolness inside his figure. He’s not cool nor hot. He’s …. dumb. Just kidding. He closed his eyes before thinking of his agenda. Sounds like a politician or something.

 

“I’m not here for girls. I’m not here for beer, butts and handsome bartenders. I’m here for Minseok. Minseok will be here later and I’ll take him home like a homework because I’m cool. I’m the coolest guy in this place, cooler than this dickhead beside me. “

 

you. Let’s go in. You’re wasting my time.” Jongin said. He hates how weird Luhan was that night. Maybe because this night may appear as his & Minseok’s first ‘date’. As they both entered the club, the ear-shattering sound of the music welcomed them. Luhan almost had his eardrums broken since he wasn’t used to this kind of place. It a blink of an eye, Jongin was already out of sight. He’s already lost in the sea of stinky and sweaty people dancing on the dance floor. It was dark inside and it was really hard to find a dark person in a dark place. He walked few meters and bumped onto some girls. Impolite little brats.

 

 

“Hey there, hottie~” A girl whispered. Luhan looked at her and what captured his eyes was her obviously exposed cleavage and her ultra-short skirt, revealing his red . She started grinding his lower region against Luhan’s left thigh and to be true, it’s totally gross. Luhan almost puked. He really did. “Nice skirt you got there! I hope Minseok could wear those.” He said before walking away and looking for a vacant seat. Many girls tried to capture his attention but he would just show them a disgusting expression and trudge further.

 

An empty seat caught his attention, and from his current position, he ran towards the seat and rested his as soon as he got there. He looked at the wall, stacked with different kinds of alcohol. Just like in the supermarket. The bartender stood in front of him. The handsome bartender. HANDSOME.

 

“Hey there.” The man greeted. Holy cheese. This is not good and it will never be.

Luhan flashed his signature smile. It seemed like the man’s charm never touched Luhan’s senses. How strange. “Hello.”

“I’m Jongdae, You’re?”

“Luhan. You know, it’s my first time here.”

“I only asked for your name.”

“Oh....”

 

Jongdae smirked and attended the other customers. Luhan watched how the bartender skilfully tossed the bottles from here to there. IT’S MIND BLOWINGLY AWESOME. After few tricks, Jongdae went back to Luhan who’s currently having his jaw dropped down. “Am I that good?” Jongdae asked. ARROGANT LITTLE .

 

“No.”

“Fine then. Talk to my cheekbones.”

 

The younger went on the other side and grabbed a martini glass. He slowly poured a clear substance on the glass and eyed Luhan fiercely. “You’re not asking me to drink that, aren’t you?” the deer questioned. The dumb side of Luhan is back! A round of applause. “Isn’t it obvious?” Jongdae rolled his eyes. //FACE PALM MOMENT.

 

“This isn’t pee, right?”

“No, by the way, are you waiting for someone?”

“I only asked if it’s pee or not.”

“Oh….”

 

Wow. Nice catch, dumb! Luhan took a sip and almost threw up. Ewww. I’m telling y’all. He’s manly. He really is. It tastes like one of the cheap detergent that he bought weeks ago. Just to make himself cool, he tried to drink all of the content. Look who’s being brave. Then suddenly, his eyes went on the other side of the club. There he saw Jongdae, having some ‘fun’ time with a random guy ……...

 

“Is that…….Goddamn!”

 

Luhan gathered his thoughts and walked towards the dark spot. A man was pinned on the wall as Jongdae slowly and passionately kissed his pink plump lips. While the other, tangled his fingers onto Jongdae’s soft brown locks. Get a room guys. Luhan walked further as he tried to distinguish the guy at the bottom because he looks familiar. The moment when Jongdae moved his head to intensify the kiss a little bit more, a particular face showed up.

 

“M-minseok?”

 

The guys froze. The lip lock ended because of Luhan’s interruption. Jongdae turned around and saw Luhan. Minseok stared blankly. Luhan looked surprised. He’s really shocked. He never thought that things will turn out this way. It’s heart breaking. No joke.

 

“H-Hi there, Luhan.” Minseok greeted, smiling.

“You have a b-b-boyfriend?” Luhan said. His voice started shaking badly. Imagine the sound when you talk in front of an electric fan. The robot sound thingy. Just kidding. Can you hear his heart breaking? Probably no. But the pain… It’s present at that point.

 

Minseok smiled warmly and pushed Jongdae aside, making his way to Luhan. “Nope.”

 

“Then why did you kissed ---”

“That’s how the club life goes, Lu. It’s normal.”

 

If it’s normal, then Luhan should also be kissed? Yes! He should be! Minseok looked drunk that night and Luhan knew it, but he never thought of taking the advantage and making his dirty plans come into life. Never. Maybe sometimes. I don’t know!!

Minseok wrapped his arms around Luhan’s neck and pulled the elder’s face near him. THIS IS IT. IT’S HAPPENING! LORD OF ALMONDS, HELP ME! I’VE WAITED FOR THIS AND I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO. Luhan thought.

The moment when their lips were about to touch, the smaller hyung passed out.

HE PASSED OUT.

 

 

Sorry Luhan, but the moment you’ve been dreaming about was like:

404 Not Found

Web page not available.

Internal Server Error