Complicated

Wedding Chaos

Kris feels really awkward being in the middle of Luhan and Minseok stare down competition, Minseok is glaring and pouting actually, while Luhan just looks at her with that creepy smile and why isn’t he blinking?

Kris is bored and curious about what Jongin is doing right now with ZItao, he has a bad feeling about that guy since morning. He leans on his chair, looking around the bubble tea café they are at right now and sighs. He looks at Luhan and purposefully kicks his shin under the table that blows his concentration from Minseok and blinks thousand times per second at Kris.

“HA! I win!” Minseok points at now pouting Luhan.

“That’s cheating, Minseokkie. Kris kicks me!”

“Stop calling me that, you ert!”

“You look hot angry like that! Oh! You kind of look like a baozi too. I want to squeeze your cheek”

Luhan makes a grabby hand at Minseok and she slaps him away, looking angry at the now laughing Kris.

“What are you laughing at? What is a baozi? I don’t speak Chinese!”

“It’s a steam bun. Come to think of it, you do look like a baozi, Minseok”

Minseok gasps and turn to Luhan, grabbing at her fork so hard that Luhan thinks it might broke into two.

 “Are you calling me fat?” Her voice is full of venom but Luhan can only hear birds singing on the background and how hot Minseok look when she’s angry. Luhan sighs and cups his face with both his hands on the table, staring dreamily at Minseok, Kris moves his chair away from him, weirded out by Luhan’s action.

“You are so cute, Baozi. I just want to bite you”

Minseok’s face turns red and she kicks Luhan under the table, Luhan will never wash this jean ever again.

“Stop being a douche you ert. I have a boyfriend!” Luhan leans on his chair, laughing loud leaving Minseok confused. Kris feels abandoned there, so he just sips his coffee, not bubble tea, thank you very much.

“That stiff guy who pointed a gun at Sehun? You’ve got to be kidding me. He looks so boring”

“His name is Joonmyun and he is a better guy than you, ert!” Luhan stops laughing and smirks at Minseok.

“Better guy than me? Really? He wanted to blow Sehun’s head.” Luhan glances at Kris and gives Minseok a look. “And I assure you I am a million times better than him in bed” Luhan gives her that creepy grin again and Minseok ends up kicking him once again.

“If you don’t stop talking I am going to blow your head” Minseok leans over the table, clenching her teeth and Luhan happily comes forward too, leaving them only few inches to each other’s face. Kris’ eyebrow twitches.

“Stop that, you two look like a bickering married couple.” MInseok turns her head to look at Kris, but before she can say anything Kris cut her.

“You two look like want to kiss each other, aren’t you still with Joonmyun , Minseok?”

Minseok turns to see Luhan and he is pouting his lips closer to Minseok and Minseok slaps him. Luhan touches his cheek and grins at her, Minseok feels like puking all over him.

“Really, just stop this, I have a boyfriend!”

“I don’t care, Kris is still pursuing Zitao and she is legally married to Sehun and she is Kai’s girlfriend in paper.”

There is an awkward silence lingering for a while. Kris knows this is not right to stick with Dongwan’s plan, all he wants to do is meeting Zitao and then if there’s nothing he’ll be gone but his heart feels really heavy to just go like that. He’s been waiting to see her in real life for so many years now, maybe he’ll linger a bit more.

“But really, why are you still pursuing her like this? Isn’t that kind of low?” Luhan plays with his phone, seeing how ZItao and Kai’s date pictures are already spread.

“I don’t know she’s engaged” Minseok touches Kris’ hand to comfort him and Luhan pouts at that.

“Touch my hand too, Minseokkie….” Minseok ignores him, just pays attention to Kris.

“It’s our fault.” Minseok’s statement drives the boys’ attention to her. Minseok is still looking at Kris solemnly.

“Mr.Kim told us not to tell you, every time he sends you the pictures Dongho took he command us not to include anything with Sehun in it. And about this marriage thing, we really have no idea, Dongho missed it strangely. But don’t worry Joonmyun already took care of him personally” Minseok said proudly but Kris and Luhan just stare at her.

“So how did Joonmyun take care of him?” Luhan the gets distracted with an incoming call from reporter, he is smiling again and keeps on rejecting the calls.

“Anyway, do you really like Zitao just because of that tattoo stuff or what?” Luhan moves his attention to Kris, oblivious to Minseok’s relaxing form. Kris smiles to his cup, seems to remembering good times in the past.

“No, I don’t believe in that stuff.”

“So why are you here?”

“I just want to see her” I want to see those cute smile and those shining eyes again when she told me about being my bride when we were kids.

“Stop smiling like creeper like that, I feel weird…”

“You smile like a creeper!” Minseok said while spooning cakes to her little mouth. Luhan smiles his creepy smile.

“Aww, you already know how I smile. How sweet of you baozi…”

Luhan moves his hand to touch Minseok but she slaps his hand away, glaring daggers at him. he is just too stupid to stop smiling.

“What side are you on, Baozi? Sehun or Kris?”

“Why do you even ask? I work for the old man”

“Then I’ll be on your side too, Kris!” Luhan pats Kris shoulder non too gentle.

“But you are Sehun’s friend….”

“Oh right! Then I have to be on his side, but won’t it be boring?” He pouts. “I know! I’ll be on Jongin’s side!”

“Jongin likes Zitao, too?” Minseok asked.

“It’s Jongin, he loves anything with nice legs and Zitao has a pair of fine legs. But they are just friends I guess, Jongin is just so ert, you have to stay away from him, Seokkie”

“Look who’s talking” Minseok flags the waiter for more cakes.

“Can’t you tell me more about Sehun?” Kris slowly asked, still stirring his coffee. Luhan judges him for a while before grinning, apparently he is both stupid and has a loose mouth.

“He hates you” Kris rolls his eyes, even blind people know that. Luhan laughs before going on. “He is annoyingly competitive, he doesn’t like losing to anybody. Do you know how he proposed Zitao? It was so hilarious from Jongin point of view” Kris and Minseok stay quite, waiting for Luhan to finish laughing. “He practically made a deal with Zitao’s dad because he was so jealous of Jongin.” Luhan stops laughing and looks like he finds something weird, his eyebrows knitted, his voice low. “It’s as if he signed a business contract with Zitao’s father about this marriage.”

Luhan scrunches his face, forgetting the two companies he has and swims in his own thought.

“Wow, I just realize how much Sehun’s hate losing and I don’t find it funny anymore, he proposed because he feels threaten by Jongin, thought Jongin will steal his most prized possession so he ties her down”

“What are you talking about, Luhan?” Luhan snaps from his daydreaming, hearing Minseok’s voice but know he’s not smiling at Minseok, it feels weird.

“Oh, nothing. It’s just-“ He freezes a moment and then smiles at Minseok. “It’s nothing, Minseokkie. What do you think about going to movies after this? I heard there’s this scary movie playing and we can cuddle in the dark!”

Minseok sighs loudly telling him how hopeless he is but Kris can’t hear them. He seems to understand what Luhan murmurs to himself earlier. He clenches his fist and he has a bad feeling about it.

*****

Sehun slams shut the laptop he’s been staring for an hour with angry expression that makes Yixing gulp. The secretary comes saving the laptop before Sehun can break it into pieces. Sehun looks at Yixing and pouts, Yixing just sits back in front of him, reading some more contracts while Sehun keeps staring and pouting.

“What now Sehun?”

“I am mad, Noona…”

“You are just jealous and you already know the consequences of agreeing to the deal.”

Yixing continues reading, not caring. She is fed up with all Sehun’s antic and it’s nothing new now. That kid has problem controlling his emotion and never wants to lose to anyone, no thanks to his parent. Aside from being secretary, Yixing feels more like a nanny, taking care of spoiled brat problematic kid. Sehun practically tells her everything and he just told her about his marriage, so proud of his ring and also about Kris and the deal with Hangeng about Jongin. Sehun trusts her and she’s been with his family basically since Sehun wasn’t even born because her parents work for his family and she casually continues the line. Yixing hears a chair being pushes and suddenly her own chair is being turned. She is met with a pouting Sehun. Yixing groans seeing that and then opens her arms.

“Come here now, you big baby…”

Sehun immediately latches himself to her waist and puts his head on her lap. Yixing his head and Sehun practically wails.

“They kissed, no Kai kissed my wife, Noona. I am so going to kill him” Sehun mumbled from Yixing’s stomach and Yixing just hits his shoulder, making him looking up at her.

“They didn’t kiss, it’s just a peck on the cheek. You do that all the time to me and it means nothing, right?”

That’s more of a question than a statement and Sehun doesn’t seem to catch it and mumbles some incoherent words.

“Just bear with it, didn’t you signed the contract too? You agreed in doing this scheme so you have to be responsible. Don’t be angry at Zitao and Jongin, you know Zitao only loves you”

“What if Jongin uses some dirty schemes to get Zitao to like him more than me? Zitao is mine, Noona, mine! Maybe I just break the contract and just pay for the penalties” Sehun thinks out loud and Yixing hits him again and again.

“Zitao is not like the other contract you signed, she is your wife, respect her. If Zitao hears about this, she is going to be really sad, do you want her to be sad?” Yixing reprimands him, giving him the stern look she always uses when Sehun being dumb and unreasonable. It always works.

“Of course not. I’m sorry. I won’t do it again!”

Sehun buries his face to her stomach again and Yixing giggles because that kinds of tickle.

“By the way, Sehun what about that Kris guy? Will he be here for long? I think you better pay attention more to him, than Jongin.”

Sehun looks up at her again and grins like a little kid.

“He’s not a problem, Zitao and Baekhyun Noona already made a plan to shoo him away. He’ll be gone in no time” And then he scrunches his face “While Jongin won’t be away for I don’t know how long. He is going to leech off from my baby for a long time, I should get rid of him”

“He is your friend, Sehun. Beside we all know how Jongin is, he is just playful with everybody”

“No! He is a ert”

“If he is a ert then what are you?”

“I am Zitao’s husband, so I can do whatever I want. Why do you seem to be on Jongin’s side, Noona? You have to be on my side because I own you!”

Yixing glares and pinches his nose a bit harder than she usually does. He is being unreasonable again.

“No you don’t! Don’t talk to me like that young man!”

“But I pay you!” Sehun struggles in getting his nose free and he hears Yixing’s laugh. He stops and stares at her.

“The company pays me, beside you are still not the big boss. Your father is”

“Why are you so mean to me today? I’m your boss!”

“I am older than you, you better behave well!” She pulls more on his nose and Sehun yelps.

“Okay, I’m sorry!”

Yixing is laughing at him and let go of his nose. It’s red and he looks like a reindeer. Sehun who is still kneeling in front of her, touch his nose and then gives Yixing this look and pinches her cheek before laughing. Yixing tries to push him away when the door opened. They both freezes and Sehun lets her go and looks at the intruder, deciding to give that person his piece of mind because he or she must knock first. When he looks back he finds a poker face Kris at the door.

“What are you doing here?”

“What are you doing there?” Kris spats back seeing how comfortable Sehun and Yixing look. Sehun stands up and dusts his pants before coming closer to him. Yixing too stands up, feeling awkward and moves outside.

“I’ll be outside, making coffee for your guest” Yixing peeks at Kris and she is rewarded with a glare. She hates being misunderstood.

When Yixing closes the door, Kris sits on the couch, still looking at Sehun with his dangerous stare ansd Sehun is oblivious and sits on his chair.

“What were you doing with your secretary? Are you cheating on Zitao?”

Sehun backs to read the documents Yixing told him to review earlier and scoffs, not even gives Kris a look. Kris walks to his table and pulls the papers away from him. They both glare at each other before Sehun leans on his chair and laughs.

“I don’t think I need to explain anything to you. That’s just Yixing Noona” Kris bangs the table, making few books fall down. “Ask Zitao if you need to, I don’t care. Tell me now, , what are you doing in my office and how even you get here?”

“I thought we could have late lunch together because I hate being in the middle of Luhan and Minseok and I’m not that stupid not knowing where you work.”

Kris sits on the chair Yixing seated earlier and relax himself. He still doesn’t get what Sehun was doing with Yixing earlier, but if Zitao knows it’s all good, right? But Luhan said something weird earlier, he just needs to make sure of it.

“What makes you think I want to have lunch with you? And why don’t you realize that you are also in the middle of me and Zitao? Why don’t you go away just like what you did to Luhan and what’s her name”

“I think we need to talk.”

“There’s nothing to talk about. You just need to go, Zitao is mine!”

“Yours, like this company you own or your car?”

“Mine, as in mine, you won’t get anything that is mine, including Zitao!”

Kris balls his fist, he really wants to punch Sehun. How can even Zitao love this guy?

They are both glaring at each other when Yixing knocked the door and came in, looking troubled and without the coffee she promised earlier. Sehun breaks his gaze with Kris to look at her, his expression soften immediately. Yixing kind of stutters.

“Ehm, that is someone wants to see you, Sir”

“Who?” Sehun barks

Yixing gives him a look and Sehun realizes this person must be important, she even call Sehun sir. He straightens his suit and sits straight in his chair.

“The son of Parks Enterprise is here, Sir”

Sehun stops straightening his tie hearing that. At that time a tall guy with a big grin strolls in, heading to Sehun’s chair. Kris pays attention to both guys and feels the room turns cold.

“Sehun, my friend! It’s been years”

“Park Chanyeol.” Sehun wears his poker face and stands in front of the guy, shakes his hand.  Chanyeol laughs, hitting Sehun’s back.

“You haven’t changed a bit, dongsaeng! Still mad about the project at Japan, I see”

“You know I hold grudge for a long time, Hyung” Sehun mocks him and Chanyeol just grins.

“I know that! I am sorry for that, my father can be, you know, overacting”

“Overacting. Your father practically cheated and now he’s been trying to cheat me too about Jeju.”

“Ah, dear friend, don’t worry, he’s not in charge of Jeju anymore” Sehun squints his eyes at the still grinning Chanyeol.

“It’s you who disturb our work at Jeju!” He lets out a dirty laugh. “I should have guess, it’s too messy”

“I didn’t do anything, it’s just that Mr.Choi seems to favor me better than you”

“You stay away from him, he is our client!”

“I know but he already called about a new resort in Dubai, did he call you too?” Chanyeol smirks seeing how Sehun seems to boil and moves to his tables, calling his secretary. He is too easy.

“Yixing, I need you here now” Sehun looks at Chanyeol from the phone “You know where the exit is, Park”

Chanyeol bows at him and Kris, he practically skips his way out. Kris eyes him and lifts his eye brow, thinking of how weird he is. Yixing comes in rushing. Sehun rummages his shelves to find the contract with Mr.Choi.

“What is it? What does he want?”

“We need to fly to Jeju as soon as possible. He is trying to get Mr.Choi”

Sehun is throwing some books at the floor and Yixing comes to him, puts her hand at his shoulder and Sehun stops, looks at the shorter woman in annoyed look. Kris pays attention to the exchange.

“Calm down, it might be a trap.”

Sehun shrugs her off and sits on his chair, rubbing his temple. Yixing follows him, still rubbing his shoulder. He is less tense in few second in Yixing’s touch. Kris finds it really weird.

“I don’t think so, Noona. He is been gone for like 5 years and suddenly back, I am sure they are planning something. We can’t just relax like this, you know how it ended in Japan 3 years ago. We lost almost a billion dollars.”

“But you need to calm down first”

“We have to meet Mr.Choi!”

Yixing squeezes his shoulder and Sehun looks up.

“We are going to Jeju but not today, you have meeting with Mr. Lee Donghae and his wife tonight, discussing their new house and you know he is one of Korea’s top ten richest men. We can’t lose him. Beside, I heard that Mrs.Lee is good friend with Park Yoochun’s wife.”

“What?”

“Mrs.Lee Hyukjae is good friend with Mrs.Kim Junsu, Parks enterprise first lady and if you do good, you can probably digs something out from her”

“If they are friends, why choosing our company?”

“They are not choosing, yet” Yixing gives him a knowing look and Sehun gets it.

“We need to have them as client, please them. You are coming tonight, right, Noona?”

“I thought you are bringing Zitao”

“I can’t be seen with Zitao in public now because of Jongin, beside Mrs.Lee likes you”

Sehun looks at Kris who is keeping his silence this time and glares.

“I won’t be home tonight but don’t think you can seduce my wife. You better just stay with that old man and not in my house!”

Kris feels like a plan comes to his mind.

*****

Chanyeol leans in his car, his grin no longer in sight, only a tired look on his face. He pulls out his phone.

“He doesn’t even change a bit, still hot headed and as you plan, he’ll be going to meet Mr.Choi in no time and we can stick with the plan…. Yes, father, I met her already…. Don’t worry, it’ll work as your plan, but don’t forget your promise…. I don’t want to move in, I have a place already and you don’t need to know where, I’m hanging up”

He shouts at the phone and throws it to the back seat. Chanyeol bangs the steering wheel, gritting his teeth. He hates this, he wants to go back to States but he can’t. He will finish it soon. Chanyeol steps on the gas pedal toward his new flat.

Chanyeol hits his head on the elevator’s wall, hitting floor 36 and closes his eyes, not caring with the lady staring weirdly at him while holding her kid closer to her. When the elevators opened, he looks up and it’s still in 34, a cleaning service is coming in but then a lady caught his attention, she is arguing with what looks like property movers worker he seems to know. He quickly gets off the elevator.

“How many times have I told you, this is my house! Not Park Chnayeol! Move these things from my door!”

“But it’s said that Park Chanyeol’s room is number 34, just please open the door miss, we need to finish this because we still have things to do” The guy looks annoyed enough but the girl seems more annoyed, standing in front of the door, not letting anyone in. Chanyeol walks faster to them.

“Sorry, I think I made a mistake here”

The people arguing look at him, scowls fixed in their face. Chanyeol comes to abrupt stop, looking at the woman. She is short and her eyes are so pretty. He shakes his head and looks at the guy.

“I am Park Chanyeol, did I really said it’s 34. Haha” He scratches his neck, the pretty lady rolls her eyes. “Sorry, it’s 36. So can we just move it to my floor, now? I want those being in place in an hour or so”

The guy seems so red from anger but he controls his breath. Chanyeol’s sure his boss already told this guy about who Chanyeol is and this guy doesn’t want to make Chnayeol mad, it means losing his job. He bows to chanyeol and apologizes to the lady before moving his treasures with the other guys to the elevator. Chanyeol faces the pretty lady.

“I’m really sorry for this”

The lady gives him a dirty look and Chanyeol gulps. His heart seems to be on a run now.

“Thanks to you I am very much late to work now”

“Well, I’ll make it up to you”

“No, thank you, can you just go away now? I have an appointment”

The lady walks pass him and Chanyeol shudders when her shoulder touches his arm. So this is what zing feels. He turns to her.

“My name’s Park Chanyeol”

The lady stops and looks from her shoulder, her brown shoulder length hair sways. It distracts Chanyeol’s mind. He doesn’t even see the lady glares at him.

“Baekhyun” She said before getting in into the elevator. Chanyeol wakes up and walks to the closing elevator.

“Wait-“ the door’s closes and he stands like a dump person in front of it with his hand reaching for it. He lets it down and smiles. “Nice meeting you, Baekhyun”

*****

Zitao and Kai are walking to the company hand in hand, looking as happy as they can be, trying to act natural as couples because eyes are everywhere and reporters are everywhere. They get into the elevator, wants to get to Hangeng’s office and Zitao meets her friend in there.

“Kyungsoo!”

The shorter girl who is looking down jumps hearing her name being called. She looks up and her wide eyes become wider and she is suddenly being attacked by Zitao’s hug. When she lets go, she gives Zitao her heart shaped smile.

“Zitao!”

“Kyungie, I miss you, Baekhyun Unnie too, we haven’t meet in months. What happened?”

Kyungsoo sighs and lets Zitao takes a look at the papers she is holding.

“Your script? You finally get to air the drama?”

“No” She whispered half heartedly. Zitao hugs her again, feeling sorry.

“I’m sorry Kyungie…”

“I’ve been isolating my self for few months to finish this but still, the producer rejected it.” She looks like ready to cry any moment.

“Awww, I’ll try to talk to my dad, okay?” Kyungsoo shots her a dirty look and Zitao pouts. “Why?”

“I want it to work my way, Taozi. I guess I’m still lacking…”

“But don’t isolate your self again, we miss you. We should hang out more, I have soooo much to tell you”

Jongin coughs to get the girls attention, when he got it he feels awkward because Kyungsoo is looking at him with those big eyes. He scratches his face and Zitao lights up.

“Oh yeah! This is Jongin-no Kai, the new actor”

“Your boyfriend, yeah I heard the news already. It’s big. I always thought you are with Sehun but I see that I was wrong, I should stop speculating things in my head” Kyungsoo nudges her and snickers. Zitao lets out a nervous laugh.

“Yeah, my boyfriend…”

The elevator dings and Kyungsoo looks up.

“It’s my floor, call you later, Tao.” She bows at Jongin. “Nice meeting you, hope you treat Zitao good” She then runs out, leaving Jongin still gaping at her and Zitao giggling. She smirks and hits his head. He lets out an ‘oouch’ and glares at Zitao.

“What was that?”

“You are going to bore holes on the door, Jongin” She smirks knowingly. Jongin ignores her.

“She has a nice rack”

“Ew, ert alert!”

“Who is that by the way?” Jongin leans on the wall, try to look not interested. He is a fan of glamorous body

“That’s Kyungsoo, Baekhyun’s Unnie classmate at high school. She works as script writer here. If you succeed you might see her more”

The lift stops once again, still not on their floor and a woman gets in, smiling like a cat to them. As the door closes, the woman faces them. Jongin raises his eyebrow.

“Hi, my name is Kim Jongdae and I am a reporter, can we have an interview?”

“How can you pass the security down stairs?” Zitao asked and unconsciously moves closer to Jongin, holding his arm. She has a bad feeling about his girl.

“I have my own way, now, can we have a talk?”

“If you want an interview, call my manager first, this is rude!” Jongin said, holding Zitao by the waist and pushes the open sign.

“I’ll call him later, but can you just tell me one thing? Are you both really dating or it’s just a scheme to raise Kai’s popularity?”

Zitao and Jongin seem to freeze and Jongdae smirks. The door open and Jongin pulls Zitao quickly outside, Jongdae just looks at them from inside the elevator, grinning like a Cheshire cat.

“We’ll be meeting again soon” Her smiles vanish as the door closed.

“She’s scary…” Zitao still clings on Jongin’s arm, Jongin too nods at her.

*****

Zitao gets a call from Sehun earlier, telling her that he has a meeting and he’s going with Yixing so she has to stay with Jongin and Luhan until he gets home because he believes Kris will try to break in into their house. It makes Zitao in a badmood. She wants to spend time with Sehun tonight, telling him her day with Jongin and meeting that odd reporter. She is walking with no spirit to Jongin’s room with Jongin holding her by the waist. Luhan is just can’t stop chirping about his day with Minseok and ends up arguing with Jongin. They are both so noisy.

The three of them stops in their track when they arrived at their floor. There are people in front of Sehun and ZItao’s home, very familiar people. Jongin lets go of Zitao and Zitao walks to them, hand makes a fist, Luhan and Jongin follow suit.

“What are you doing here, Grandfather?”

“From today, Kris will be living with you and Sehun”


Now the real deal shall begin....haha!

I feel a bit dissapointed for chapter 3, that was not my best. ugh i can't even read it again, so messy. it makes me writes this more careful. I hope this one is okay.

This chapter explain more about Sehun and his unhealthy relationship with Yixing and the apperance of Jongdae and Kyungsoo. I hope you guys enjoy this.

I feel really loved and blessed while reading your comments. Thank you for all subcrribers and voter and comment-ers. I love you guys all.

And Happy early Christmas to all who celebrates!

with love

D