Evil, Evil, Evil Grandfather!

Wedding Chaos

The beach house that is supposed to be Sehun’s and Zitao’s honeymoon house is now crowded with both parties family and friends. They are all tense and nobody’s speaking yet, the things that are heard are Zitao’s sniffing in Sehun’s embrace and the clanging of the tea cups. Zitao’s grandfather is still glaring at Sehun because apparently Zitao doesn’t want to move even an inch from Sehun’s side. Sehun doesn’t really care about that old man but he cares about how the guy butler keeps looking at him and smiling while the girl one just stands blankly behind ZItao’s grandpa’s chair.

Zitao’s mother seems to take the situation the worst if we don’t count ZItao. She keeps on shaking and the china gives out a loud sound that even Baekhyun has to hold it for her. Meanwhile Sehun’s mother sits next to Sehun and Zitao and keeps on glaring at the grandfather who is now whispering things to the girl butler. The dads are still quiet, Sehun’s dad seems to be on guard, waiting a bit nervously for things that will be said and ZItao’s father keeps on sighing to his cup. Hangeng glances at his shaking wife and clutches her hand in his. Heechul gives him a wary look while the husband just smiles lovingly at her. Sehun feels the urge of jealousy seeing that. It looks very loving from his point of view and he wants that kind of love story too with Zitao.

“You should just rest in the room, honey…”

Hangeng whispers slowly but Heechul just shakes her head.

“No, it’s okay. I need to be here too. if you plan on telling everything, I have to be here. I don’t want to hide anything anymore from Zitao”

Heechul glances sadly to her daughter. He eyes are shaking and it’s truly a new side of Heechul that everybody sees. Sehun is the one who is most fascinated by that. Heechul likes to be cold and evil to everyone, and she seems to release her scary side more to Sehun. But seeing his mother in law looking desperate like that Sehun realizes that Heechul’s being cold to him was because she’s still can’t trust ZItao as whole to Sehun.

“Hmmm…. I think me and Kai will be outside. It looks like this is a family matter.” Luhan stands up, followed by Kai but then Hangeng stops them.

“It’s okay, Luhan. You already know half of it, it’s no problem that you are here too, listening. Just sit down”

Hangeng ordered and Luhan takes a sit again near the window, the farthest from them and Kai just exhales a deep breath and gulps down his coffee. He didn’t sign up for complicated family matters. What he knows is he is here for Sehun and Zitao’s marriage and then creates a fake story about him and Zitao and be famous. That’s all. He’ll ask for more paid later form Luhan.

“Okay then” Hangeng leans on his chair a bit more comfortably before looking at ZItao. Sadness.

So, will you tell us now what happened earlier?” Sehun’s mom spoke delicately but her sharp eyes seem ready to kill anyone. Jaejoong is a really protective mother.

“ZItao, honey. Look at me” Hangeng tries to gain ZItao’s attention and Zitao peeks at her father slightly from Sehun’s embrace.

“Do you remember when we live in Beijing?” Zitao nods a little. “Do you remember Yifan, then?”

Zitao then sits straight but Sehun keeps his hand firm on Zitao’s shoulder. Zitao burrows her brow, trying to remember things, Yifan, but it seems like nothing comes to her mind. She shakes her head. Dongwan laughs at that.

“Of course she doesn’t. You erase her memory!” Dongwan points at Heechul. Heechul doesn’t spare her father even a glimpse.

Hangeng speaks for her.

“Heechul didn’t want to do that. She just wanted ZItao to be fine.”

“Wait, what are you talking about, Dad?” Zitao’s sitting on the edge of the couch now because she’s frustrated that she knows nothing about anything her parent talking.

“What is the last thing you remember about Beijing, Tao?” Hangeng asked again without answering Zitao’s question. Zitao looks like she is thinking again.

“Not much. I remember our house, Grandpa Han’s house. I also remember he used to take me seeing fireworks and went fishing at the pond. It’s all blurry, actually.”

“That’s it?”

“Yeah. I can’t recall anything, anyone called Yifan”

“I really did erase your memory.” Heechul said lowly and then chuckles darkly.

“What do you mean, mom? Why?” Zitao feels more and more irritated about all of this things haapening in her wedding day. It’s supposed t be a happy day!

“It’s not your mom’s fault, Zitao. We have to do that to save you.”

“What do you mean by that? Please just tell me, I don’t understand anything!”

Hangeng heaves a deep breath before looking at his wife, talking with their eyes until Heechul lets go of her husband’s grasp on her hand and nurses her tea again.

“You were 4 when we move to Beijing and youe were so sad for parting with Baekhyun at that time but then you met Yifan. Yifan was our neighbor. He’s older than you by three years. You used to play with him and tail him wherever he went. Your grandfather used to say that Yifan’s going to be your husband one day.” Hangeng lets out a dry snigger, his eyes are far, reminiscing that times.

“My father really did like Yifan. Who wouldn’t he’s such a fine your boy with manners and handsome. Heechul and I used to just laugh at my father when he said that at the dinner. But maybe he’s annoyed by that so he performed a ritual for both of you.”

Hangeng’s now holding his head with his both his hand, making the others cannot see his distress face.

“What ritual? How?”

Sehun’s father is kind of impatient now. He furrows his brows and wrinkles can be seen near his eyes.

“My father was a Shaman, he knew some magic and all those stuff.” Hangeng said, feeling bitter. “I didn’t know he did that ritual and we-” Hangeng glances at Heechul who is as stiff as board. “We didn’t believe it but your grandpa,” This time Hangeng eyes Zitao’s grandpa that is present there, Kim Dongwan.

“Your grandpa, my father in law, was there when he did the ritual. I don’t know what it was exactly-“

“It was a very sacred ritual and old, using ZItao and Yifan’s blood to make some kind of bond between them. Shang said that it will create something like a string between Zitao and Yifan. It will bind you both together forever.” The smug looking of Dongwan gives a sign that he likes where this conversation goes.

“No! It was just a myth and nonsense! Beside Shang grandpa is dead. The only string I see is this!”

Zitao shows Dongwan her wedding ring with Sehun with an angry expression. She won’t believe any of this bull. She doesn’t know any Yifan and will stick to that.

“Yeah, that’s what I said. I think that my dad’s not here anymore the spell will be broken. I don’t even believe any of that since the beginning, but my father in law seems to be really sure about that.”

“Of course that’s real! Don’t you have that sign on your body? That Chinese word? It‘s the bound! Do you think that’s just a simple birth mark? What kind of real birth mark is in shape of Chinese character? Shang made that!” Dongwan then laughs loudly while holding his cup which is being poured a tea by the girl butler.

Zitao is now holding her back of neck. She really does have a birth mark there and it is a Chinese character. Forever. Sehun really likes kissing that birth mark. Zitao even made it into permanent tattoo, just because it’s that cool. But now she can’t find it cool anymore if what’s her grandpa’s saying is true. She was being marked and that Yifan guy might have it too. She feels like crying again. She feels Sehun’s tightening his grip on her shoulder. She takes a glimpse of his look and she can see that he is annoyed.

“My father’s dead. The spell’s broken, end of story, father in law.” Hangeng cast his father in law a look and Dongwan gives him a dirty look.

“Then why can’t I remember anything of that? What do you mean you erase my memory?” Zitao whispered and her eyes are swarming with tears again while looking at Heechul.

“Your mom didn’t do anything, the doctors did that” Zitao’s father answered for his wife.

“What?”

“We have to do that for your safety, Zitao.”

“No you don’t have to! She will be fine after following some therapy, you young people just wants some shortcuts now it’s all messed up!” Dongwan slams his cup to the table and clangs loudly.

“What are you talking about? Can you please stop talking in codes like that? Nobody understands it!” Jaejoong speaks for the first time since the wedding hall and she is glaring at everyone.

“She had a trauma. She kept on having nightmares and couldn’t sleep. I just can’t take it. My baby’s slowly dying. I just want her to have a normal childhood, without any sadness like that.”

Heechul quickly explained and everybody stilled. Heechul is shaking more now and she is fidgeting in her seat. Baekhyun opts to hold her hand and her husband gazes outside the window. He looks like he is also having a hard time remembering that memory.

“You once got into an accident with Yifan. You were 5 and really playful. You and Yfan liked to play at the tree house you grandfather made for you before he died. It was a quiet afternoon, I was at my office and your mom was at her friend’s house. You didn’t want to go with her because you wanted to play with Yifan”

“What happened then? What accident?”

“The tree house got burned” Hangeng’s now closing his eyes and massaging his forehead. ZItao’s hand balled up on her lap and Sehun makes a grab for it to calm her down.

“There was a TV in that tree house, you both wanted to play games but when you turn it n it suddenly blew up. The circuit had been ruined because of thunder but not even I knew it, so accident happened. Yifan said he kept on screaming for help but nobody seemed to listen. In the end he brought you down by himself. He fractured few bones but both of you were saved.” Hangeng coughs a bit and his eyes are full of tears. Heechul is now openly crying.

“I was so grateful for him to save you. He could have just got down by himself but he didn’t. After the incident you were having a trauma. Your mom and I decide that maybe leaving Beijing and moved to Japan was the best choice, we thought that maybe a new environment will make you better. But it didn’t.”

“You always had nightmare at night. You were screaming and crying. As your parent I can’t stand that. So we brought you to a doctor and the doctor gave us few choices. One of them was hiding that memory far away in your head so you won’t remember any of it and can live normally again. Everything about that incident will be stored far away, locked, including Yifan that was with you at that time. We agreed to that because we didn’t want you to have any remorse about your childhood, but your grandpa here disagreed. Your mom and he fought a lot about that, because clearly your grandpa didn’t want you to forget Yifan that easy but it was all for your well being. So we decided to let the doctor did just that.”

Dongwan clicks his tongue at the story, clearly dissatisfied with the past. He was betrayed by his own daughter. That’s why he left, cut the relationship with them. They had disrespected him.

“If only you weren’t sneaking on me to go to the doctor and just went with the therapy, all of this won’t happen! This boy won’t be here!” Dongwan points at Sehun.

“I’m really sorry Zitao” Hangeng locks his eye son ZItao and Zitao then slumps his body to Sehun’s side again. She is feeling dizzy now. She then looks at her parent again

“No, dad. Don’t be. You and mom did your best and I’m thankful of it.” She smiles a little. “But can you all please go now? I’m feeling dizzy” She said, eyeing everybody. Luhan and Kai are the first to stand.

“No!” Zitao looks at her grandpa again, glaring. She hates this old man now. He shouldn’t have ever coming back. Dongwan looks at Zitao.

“You are going back to Seoul with me.”

“No!”

This time Sehun glares at the old man, gripping Zitao tightly against him. The one who is in charge of Zitao is him now so no one can order Zitao what to do but him because he is ZItao’s husband now. He specially cannot trust Zitao’s grandpa, not even a bit. If they are going back to Seoul the only place they’ll go is their new apartment.

“Boy, you don’t know what you are getting into”

There is a clicking sound near Sehun’s head and everybody gasps. It was the guy butler, with a gun in his hand, pointing at Sehun’s head. Zitao screams at her grandfather.

“Grandpa!? What do you think you are doing? I’m not coming with you!”

“You will come home with me or Joonmyun will blow his head and trust me Joonmyun will surely do so”

Everybody is now on their feet  except for Dongwan who’s still drinking his tea. The whole room feels tense. Zitao is still clinging on Sehun’s arm. Sehun gulps seeing the gun pointing at him and then at Joonmyun the butler. That guy is still smiling. Oh, he has become number one in Sehun’s most hated person.

“What do you think you are trying to do with my son, you old man! Put the gun down or I’ll call the police” Jaejoong is now throwing a tantrum and she clearly hates the situation. She is advancing to the old man who is still sitting calmly on his chair but then the girl butler holds her still. Jaejoong is more than angry by that.

“Dad, stop this! This is ridiculous!”

Heechul pleaded, she is now trying to pry Jaejoong from the butler, Yunho still standing shocked, trying to digest everything, but she is strong. Hangeng shoves her away. The perks of knowing few martial arts. The butler gets thrown and she lands on Luhan. Luhan steps back a little to steady his body and blinks at her annoyed expression. She growls at him and tries to moves from him, Luhan with his reflex just pulls her toward him again and holds her with his arm around her waist. She is strong but Luhan plays soccer, he has some hidden muscle and no matter what Luhan is a man.

“Let me go, you bastard!” the girl glared at Luhan. Luhan just stares with wide eyes.

Sehun hears the Joonmyun guy is growling at Luhan’s direction.

“Let my son go! You can take Zitao” Jaejong swiftly said. Everything stops and they all stare at jaejoong. Jaejoong walks to Sehun’s side and yanks him away. Joonmyun puts down his gun and goes to Luhan to yank the girl to his side. Luhan keeps on staring.

“Mom!”

“Don’t talk to me! This is humiliating for our family! That old man is crazy. You are totally coming home with me, Oh Sehun! Come on Yunho!”

Jaejoong starts to drags Sehun away.

“Auntie, please don’t do this!” Zitao tries to plead at her

“Mom I don’t want to go without Zitao!”

Jaejoong is having none of those, she just glares at both of them. Zitao is crying again and Sehun just want to hug her.

“Come on Yunho! We are going home!”

“Jae, we can talk about this” Heechul tries to talk to her supposed to be best friend. Jaejoong usually listens to everything Heechul said but this time she keeps on glaring.

“No Unnie! You take care of this first, I’m taking Sehun! Come on Yunho!”

Yunho sighs and pats Hangeng’s shoulder.

“We’ll talk later, Hyung”

“Zitao!” Sehun tries to struggles in his mom’s grasp but then Joonmyun steps forward to him outside.

“No!” ZItao tries to run after them but she is being held but the girl butler.

“Let me go!” she struggles but to no avail

“We’ll go home first and then you can call Sehun after that” Hangeng decides before walking outside too.

Zitao doesn’t talk to anybody the whole trip to home. She is just holding Baekhyun’s hand tighter. Her best friend just gives her a sad smile and said nothing. This is not the wedding she pictures of. She is supposed to be at the beach now with Sehun, laughing and swimming. It’s supposed to be their happy day!

*****

They arrive home at midnight and Zitao is practically stomping her ways to her room with Baekhyun tows behind. She has pleaded the older girl to stay with her and Baekhyun can’t say no.

“Zitao, Yifan is coming tomorrow, you pick him up, okay!”

Dongwan laughs hearing that Zitao only grumbled. He then help himself to the guest room, followed by Joonmyun with his suitcase and all. Hangeng and Heechul just let him do what ever he pleases, they are having too much headache right now.

“Joonmyun” Dongwan said while they are already in the guest room.

“Yes sir?” Dongwan looks at him strictly and Joonmyun knows it means business.

“You and Minseok keep an eye on Zitao from now on. Report to me every time she meets that Sehun guy”

“Yes sir!” Joonmyun then contemplates on saying what’s in his mind. Dongwan just stares at him, signaling him to just spill it.

“You do realize that Zitao is now married, right? Won’t it be bad for you to interfere like that and pushes Zitao to Yifan?”

Dongwan just laughs darkly.

“It’s going to be difficult but I’m going to whatever I can. It’s Shang’s wish, beside Yifan has wait long enough for Zitao and I’ll be really guilty to him, I’ve been encouraging him all this time.” He then clicks his tongue and sit son the bed. “We should have known earlier about this but that Dongho guy was not a good spy. Have you take care of him?” Dongwan eyes Joonmyun. The butler nods.

“He’s been taken care, sir.”

“Good, that’s good” Dongwan then motioned Joonmyun to leave. The butler bows and gets out of the room. He leans on the door and sighs loudly.

“What are you doing? Why are you sighing like an old man?”

Joonmyun opens his eyes and find his fellow butler, his girlfriend, Minseok, smiling at him while holding a tray. It must be for their boss. Minseok puts down the tray on the cabinet beside her then goes to Joonmyun, Joonmyun hugs her happily.

“Our boss is crazy.” Joonmyun muttered lowly, Minseok just laughs.

“Thank you for the information, captain obvious” Joonmyun smiles a little and lets her go. He looks at her eyes, Minseok tilts her head.

“I feel bad for Zitao and Sehun.”

Minseok caresses her lover cheek and Joonmyun holds her hand there.

“Me too. If your grandpa ever comes to me saying something like that, I’ll kick his no matter how old he is.”

Joonmyun laughs and Minseok follows too. He kisses her cheek.

“By the way, that guy holding you earlier, he was staring at you the whole time” Joonmyun pouts and Minseok kisses his pout away.

“What can I say, I’m pretty. You should be worried, someone might steal me.” She pecks his lips again. “Wait for me in the bedroom okay, I’ll send this to the crazy old man first”

Joonmyun nods. Minseok comes knocking at the door and Joonmyun slaps her bum ,making Minseok gasp, before he walks away. Minseok just shakes her head.

****

Baekhyun is helping Zitao opening a bunch of buttons of her wedding gown in Zitao's walking closet. Zitao’s eyes are red from crying too much and her dark circles are appearing stronger. Zitao is angry, really angry at her grandfather. She keeps on scrunching her face at the mirror. She glances at Baekhyun who’s getting frustrated with the numbers of buttons she needs to open. It’s supposed to be Sehun.

“It’s supposed to be Sehun, not you Unnie…”

Baekhyun keeps her eyes on the buttons.

“I know, you specially choose this gown to make Sehun frustrated from opening it. It was my idea and I was there when you did your fitting”

“I really hate my grandpa now”

Baekhyun heaves a sigh and dabs the sweat on her forehead before looking at Zitao. The gown then slips from Zitao’s shoulder revealing Zitao in her underwear. It is Victoria Secret. Baekhyun gives her a sad smile.

“What are you going to do now?”

“I don’t know Unnie…”

Baekhyun hates seeing Zitao like this. Baekhyun and Zitao had been together since very little, they used to be neighbor and their parents are friends too. They lost contact for few years in result of Zitao’s moving to China but when Zitao came back, they found each other again. She always thinks Zitao as her little sister and she hates seeing Zitao sad. She’ll help her no matter what. She needs to man up Zitao a bit. She grips her shoulder and makes Zitao looks at her.

“Listen to me young lady! This isn’t right. You are supposed to be with your husband now, getting it on because it’s your wedding night. You are supposed to make Sehun has a nosebleed because, it’s Victoria Secret and we know how Sehun has a crush on Miranda Kerr. So we need to make this thing right. You might be not with Sehun tonight but we are going to make a plan”

“What plan?” Zitao isn’t sure if it is safe because Baekhyun is famous with her weird plan. She still regrets agreeing with her idea of dying Baby’s fur pink.

“You want to be with Sehun, right?” Zitao nods weakly.

“Then we need to get rid of this Yifan guy….”

Baekhyun lets her go and Zitao breaths happily before registering Baekhyun’s evil smile. She copies that smile and they laugh loudly.

Zitao’s phone then rings. It’s Sehun so she picks it up.

“Hey babe.”

“Taozi, baby! Are you okay? I’m going to sneak to your room, okay. Wait for me.”

Zitao and Baekhyun are still having this talking with their mind and eyes. They’ve known each other long enough to understand each other just by their eyes.

“Not now, Sehunnie. I’ll be busy tonight”

“What are you talking about?”

“Oh… Hunnie, we are in a war and Baekhyun Unnie and I will be strategizing the whole night.”

“What???”

“I’ll call you tomorrow, Okay. You too, prepare yourself for a war, Hunnie.”

“O-Okay?? Are you okay there?”

“I’m perfectly fine. I’m hanging up, okay, bye. Love you.”

“Love you too, Tao”

Zitao hangs up the phone and smirks at Baekhyun. Baekhyun walks to the bathroom.

“Get the pajamas and ask the maid to bring snacks, we’ll be up all night and prepare your self for this war. Don’t fail me, soldier!”

Baekhyun sneaks her head from the bathroom and squints her small eyes at ZItao.

“Aye Captain!”

The both girls then let out evil laugh.


Yellow~

Haha. Looks like I'm on roll writing this, but don't expect too much. I am a lazy writer...

This chapter focuses on the history of Kris and Zitao and the evil grandpa. lol. does this even makes sense? ha! i'm just weird like that.

Kris is coming on the next chapter, aren't you guys excited??? be prepare for Tao and Baekhyun's ultimate plan to! And also anticipate some Kaitao happening in the next chapter and also Chanyeol's coming!!!! That's enough spoiler for now.

thanks for all the subscribers, voters and commenters. lol.i really like reading comment!

D