The Dream Wedding

Wedding Chaos

Sehun and Zitao have known each other for like ten years. They first met at junior high, Sehun being the lost new student and ZItao being the helpful senior who helped Sehun got the right class. It ended up with Zitao getting late to her own class. They didn’t see each other again until the next week at the gym. Zitao geared up in her cheerleader uniform and Sehun was one of the new members of the basketball team. They instantly became friends afterwards. As the time went, they became that kind of friends whom people thought were dating because the way the acted towards each other was just so obvious. But it’s not until Zitao’s prom night that Sehun asked her out.

Sehun wasn’t ZItao’s partner at the prom because Sehun’s not a senior, so she went with Byunghun, the guy who had been crushing on her since first grade. They were just dancing and talking happily when Oh Sehun burst in the auditorium and yanked Byunghyun away from ZItao and without thinking just punched him.  Zitao was shocked, mad and embarrassed that she just bolted out. Sehun came running for her and hugged her. She was crying, saying that how much she hated Sehun for ruining her one and only prom night. When Sehun got tired listening to her cries he just kissed her. ZItao blanked out for a moment before kissed Sehun back with the same passion. After the kiss, Sehun told her how much he despised seeing Byunghun all over her and he kept telling that Byunghun was shorter than him and Zitao deserved someone taller, like him. ZItao remembered laughing at that and just stayed in Sehun’s embrace. Sehun declared that ZItao was his that night in one of Sehun’s dad hotel room and giggled like stupid young in love teenagers they were. At Sehun’s prom night a year later, they were crowned as the King and Queen.

The first one who said the ‘love’ word was Sehun, few years later at ZItao’s backyard. Sehun was irritated that day because all Zitao could say was only about her dog, Olav who just died. Zitao kept crying, telling Sehun the entire story about Olav for the nth times. She told him how much she loved Olav and Olav loved to play with her and Olav was her baby and things like that. Sehun was really annoyed, he had to compete with a dog, a deceased dog.

“Why are you keep talking abut that damn dog? I obviously love you more than that Russian dog, you should love me too! Please, stop crying Zitao….”

At first Zitao just gaped at him and then broke down again, hugging Sehun and telling him how much she had waited for Sehun to say that word. Zitao tld him that she loved him too. The next day Sehun bought her a new dog, a cute chocolate dachshund. They named her baby, because Zitao said from now on it’s their baby. They were corny like that.

Sehun asked Zitao’s hand for marriage at the young age of 23 and Zitao 24. It was all also because Sehun was a hot blooded young man. It occurred when Zitao’s father company, Royal Entertainment, decided to debut a new artist, namely Kai. The company wanted Kai to be as famous as president of USA so they came to a plan. Create a fake scandal. What made Sehun mad was the target of the said scandal was none other than his girlfriend, Huang Zitao. The company said that it was going to be a big hit because what’s more surprising than a newly debut artist got busted together with the company owner’s daughter? Zitao being the very supportive daughter she was, agreed, beside it was fun, she said.

Sehun was at his office when he heard this. He was in the middle of attending a client and as the sales manager at JJ Real Estate-his father’s company- he shouldn’t have to bolt out, but he did. He heard his secretary, a Chinese girl named Yixing run after him while calling his name. She sound desperate. He drove to Royal and kind of run into Zitao’s father-Mr. Han Geng- office and just shoved it open. Zitao was there too with a tan handsome guy whom Sehun assumed that was Kai. Kai. Tch. Sehun almost spat at him. He stood straight in front of the man whom he has called Uncle and balled his fist and spoke.

“I’m sorry for interrupting, Mr. Han, Uncle, Sir! But I heard a really uncomfortable news earlier that ypu would like to use Zitao for company business. I can’t accept that.”

The tan guy gulped, Zitao tried to pull Sehun utside, but Sehun didn’t budge and so was Zitao’s father. He just sat there, leaning on his fluffy chair, inspecting Sehun from head to toe. Zitao’s father then smiled at Sehun.

“So what would you want to do?”

Sehun really liked speaking without thinking.

“It won’t work, everybody knows I’m dating Zitao-“ Mr. Han raised his hand to stop Sehun from talking.

“You two never state it yourself to the media that you are dating. So, legally, nobody knows that, you both just got caught by camera here and there and if we spill the story about ZItao and Kai people will believe it easily because the company states it themselves, pictures and videos will be easily made, Sehun, people will then forget about you”

Sehun snorted. Usually, Sehun liked Zitao’s father, he was a warm man but when it got to business he was just that harsh, no wonder Royal became the best entertainment company. The old man was just that smart. Sehun ruffled his blond hair, getting frustrated and then there was light bulb in his head. He scowled at Mr. Han and smirked, looking triumphant.

“Then I’m just going to kidnap ZItao, maybe taking her to Vegas and marry her  there!”

Zitao gaped at his boyfriend while Sehun smiling proudly to himself. Zitao’s father then laughed together with the Kai guy. What was he laughing at? Sehun really hated him.

“Very well then if I let you marry Zitao, will you let me execute the plan then?”

“Of course!” He said with head held high, still not registering what he just said and didn’t even know that Zitao’s glaring at him.

“I’ll let you marry her on one condition.” Mr. Han walked to Sehun, pointing at him. Sehun just stood there, unmoving. “This marriage will be a secret between our family, because I can’t execute my plan if people know ZItao’s married. It won’t look good for us all”

Mr. Han scrunched his face, imagining what it would be like. Sehun then reached out his hand for Zitao’s father to shake.

“Deal!”

Mr. Han smiled and pat Sehun’s shoulder then going to his daughter, hugging her. There was no reason for Mr. Han to reject Sehun’s demand because the both family had seen it coming, but not this fast. The both family had already talking about their future and with the marriage of their children it won’t only good for the children but also gave a lot of advantage to their business. It’s a win-win situation.

“Sehun,  you idiot!”

Zitao came at Sehun, hitting him while crying. Mr. Han and Kai just looked at them quietly. And just then Sehun realize what he had done. Zitao went home crying that day because she was so mad at Sehun for  proposing her in the most unromantic way ever. She didn’t talk to Sehun for there days. In result, Sehun spent those three days camping on Zitao’s backyard, determined to make her forgive him and proposed again. This time with bouquets of roses and a diamond ring. Sehun even kneeled. Zitao said yes and smiled like sunshine.

That’s what brings them all to this day, three months after that, at the church near the resort Sehun’s family own. Only family and close friends are there because it is a secret wedding after all. There’s only Sehun and Zitao’s parent, Baekhyun-Zitao’s best friends since diapers who is Zitao’s maid of honor-, Kai and his manager, Luhan.

Sehun looks handsome in his tuxedo, already standing at the altar. He fidgets on his feet and keeps on breathing heavily. He is nervous and anxious for Zitao to enter. It’s worsening because his mother, Kim Jaejong, keeps on crying in his father’s embrace. Zitao’s mother, Kim Heechul, is even worse. She keeps blaming his husband for not getting a grand wedding for their only daughter while crying too. It gets to Sehun’s nerve that he starts pulling on his bow tie. Why does Zitao take so long to come? He just wants to end this fast and goes to their honeymoon room and doesn’t plan to come out until a week later.

“Stop fidgeting will you? You look like you would pass out.”

Jongin or Kai, Sehun’s best man, whispered to Sehun. Sehun just gives him a dirty look. In those three months they’ve become friends. Sehun doesn’t hate him that much anymore. Sehun’s also becoming a friend with Jongin’s manager, Luhan, a wild and crazy man but very dedicated to his work. Sehun likes him more than Jongin actually. At least, Luhan didn’t try to make a love scandal with ZItao.

“Shut the f-“

Sehun’s heart feels like bursting when he heard the door open and he gulps down his words. He faces the new comer and can’t help but smiles lovingly. There is Zitao, looking pretty as ever in her long silky wedding gown, holding a red and purple bouquet with her. In instant Sehun forgets his nervousness and can only focus on the smiling girl, walking to him with her father. He smiles back and he can’t help but feeling like the luckiest man on earth.

Mr. Han, now Sehun’s father in law, stops in front of Sehun, takes her daughter’s hand and gives it a kiss before giving her to Sehun. ZItao is getting teary eyed again. Sehun takes her hand. He keeps looking at ZItao, not minding the ceremony at all. He is lost in ZItao’s beauty, but then he feels Zitao steps on his shoe, looking a bit irritated. He jolts up and coughs a little. He can hear Jongin and Luhan’s laughing. Sehun almost forgets to state his vow. He clears his throat, calming him self before trying to remember his vow.

I, Oh Sehun, take you Huang Zitao to be my wife, my partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this day forward for as long as we both shall live.

Sehun said robotically, getting in trance again while looking at ZItao’s eyes. Zitao then says her vow too. Sehun can’t hear it over his heart beats. What he knows is Zitao will be his forever, from this moment on ward.

“Together and forever loving you till the death do us apart”

Sehun spontaneously said that line too together with ZItao. After that their family and friends are clapping their hand, getting more emotional. Her mother cries louder. Luhan  and Jongin keep chanting about kissing. Sehun glances at Zitao and then her lips. He gets closer to her and he doesn’t know why he’s feeling that nervous. He has kissed Zitao thousands times but this one feels really different. Zitao closes her eyes and Sehun tilts his head a bit and closes his eyes too. He is ‘this’ close to kissing ZItao when the door slams open. They are all surprised and look at the door. Sehun glares at the door and he can hear ZItao’s gasp. There at the door stands an old man, walking with a cane, following behind him are a man and a woman, dress up in black suit and earphone attached to their ears.

Sehun sees Zitao’s mother stands up, whispering father to the intruder. Sehun feels Zitao grips his hands and glances at her. She looks just as confused.

“I cannot accept this marriage!”

Sehun frowns at the old man who is pointing his cane at Sehun. The old man looks really angry, Sehun just stares at him, not knowing what to do. The old man then moves to ZItao’s father, screaming at him.

“How could you marry my granddaughter just like that, huh! Have you forgotten? She is already married and bonded to someone else, your own father did that. How could you just betray him like that!?”

Wait, what? Sehun doesn’t know what to think. When did Zitao get married? She was always with him, since junior high and there is no way ZItao got married without him knowing. What is happening? Sehun gives Zitao a look and he can see that ZItao is shocked herself. She is stuttering and Sehun feels the urge to punch this old man for making his bride crying in her wedding day, for ruining his wedding. Sehun walks to the old man leaving Zitao who’s still in shocked with Baekhyun, pissed off with him but the man in the black suit stops him before he can get any closer. That man is shorter than him but has a better strength than him. Sehun glowers at him, that man just smiles. He ing smiles.

“What is this? What are you saying? Who are you!?”

The old man moves fixes his gaze at Sehun now. He snorts at Sehun.

“Who am I? I am Zitao’s grand father and I cannot accept this marriage. You should show me some respect, boy!”

Sehun chokes loudly. This is ZItao’s grand father, the one who is really really rich and lives at Sweden with his hundreds butlers and kind of already cutting the relationship with Zitao’s family because of fighting with his daughter, Zitao’s mother, the most scary woman leaving on earth, Sehun’s now mother in law.. This is Kim Dongwan

“I am really sorry, Sir, but the wedding has happened, you cannot no accepting it now. It’s too late, Zitao’s my wife now!”

Sehun kind of lowers his neck to look at the old man in the eye. The old man just snickers at him and smirks.

“Didn’t you hear me, boy? Zitao’s bonded to someone else. She is not yours to begin with and she will never be yours!”

Sehun balls his fist tightly. What the hell is this old man talking about? He can feel his blood is rushing to his head and it doesn’t feel good. He really wants t punch something, someone.

“Grandpa, how could you do this to me? This is my wedding day, you can’t just barge in and saying nonsense like that.”

Zitao wails from Baekhyun’s embrace. For a split second the old man looks guilty but then his eyes harden. He moves to ZItao, talking strictly to her, making Zitao cowers deeply to Baekhyun’s embrace. Baekhyun just feels as lost.

“You cannot marry someone else for you are already bond with someone else. Don’t you remember, Zitao? Don’t you remember Yifan?”

“Father!” Zitao’s father then comes to him, looking irritated. Sehun gulps, ZItao’s father never gets mad but now he looks like he wants to kill someone. The old man doesn’t spare his son in law a glance.

“She was barely 5 at that time and it was just a superstitious thing. I really hope you won’t make her remember that horrible memory ever again. Beside, there is no bond between them, it was just-“

“Just what? Just to save Zitao’s life? After all the things Yifan and his family did now you are being like this? Zitao owes her life to that young man, which means ZItao is his to begin with. They were bonded by blood, HanGeng. You were there!”

“Wait, what? What are you talking about? Dad?” Zitao is now clinging to her father, looking distress with tears framing her face. “Who is Yifan? Why aren’t you answering me!?” ZItao is now screaming at his father and grandfather. Sehun instantly comes to her side, letting her cry her eyes out, he is also confused with all this but Zitao always comes first. In the midst of it, Sehun’s father speaks.

“What is the meaning of all this, Hangeng Hyung?

Hangeng just sighs and the old man laughs loudly, clearly happy with the outcome of the scene he made. ZItao’s father rubs his temple and looks at Sehun’s father, Jung Yunho, with eyes full f sorrow.

“I guess, my wife and I owe you all a story…”


Heloow~

This is it, the first chapter. It's kinda short and it's kind of the prologue of the story.

Are you guys getting confused from this? HA! can anbody guess what actually happened with Zitao and Kris??

Kris will be coming shortly and other characters too, you already met few characters. can you guess who the butlers are?kekeke. and yes, I make Lay as girl here.muahahhaha....

Comment, Subscribe and upvotes. I really love reading your comments, makes me happy...

D