21st ; D.O

Christmas With EXO

 

The sun shone brilliantly and spilled light all over the land and the white clouds. The trees were swaying gently in the breeze. It was quite a cool and windy afternoon even with the presence of the hot sun. 
 
On this particular afternoon, you and your boyfriend, Kyungsoo, decided to go shopping at the nearby grocery store. His 11 best friends were coming over that night to celebrate Christmas together with the both of you. Hence, the both of you thought that idea of baking cookies for all was good and therefore, the both of you went to the store to buy some ingredients for baking them later that day. 
 
✿✿✿
 
"Flour, sugar, salt, baking soda, butter... vanilla extract... a packet of chocolate chips... There's something missing.. What is it, jagiya?" Kyungsoo asked as he looked up from the trolley he was pushing and looked at me with his big wide eyes. 
 
How adorable and cute.. 
 
“ Mmm eggs? ” 
 
“ Right! How can I forget... ” Kyungsoo chuckled lightly, and smiled shyly, forming a heart shape with his lips. 
 
The both of you then went around finding some eggs. After paying and all, the both of you then went home hand in hand in the cool and windy breeze. 
 
✿✿✿
 
It was really silent during the process of baking the cookies. Just a few glances at each other when the other was not looking and “How's it going?” , “ Good... ” were exchanged.
 
 Just that. It was kind of awkward to be honest. 
 
But anyways, you were in charge of mixing of flour, baking soda and salt while Kyungsoo was in charge of mixing the butter, eggs, sugar and the vanilla extract. 
 
And so, it was really awkward and you hate awkward silence a lot. You then tried thinking of ways to break the silence. You then stared at the bowl of flour in front of you, and you suddenly had an idea. You grabbed a handful of the flour from the mixing bowl and threw it at Kyungsoo. 
 
"Yah, jagiya!" he turned around and looked at you with his big and adorable eyes like always, pouting slightly. 
 
“ Oops! My bad! ” you chuckled before grabbing another handful and throwing it at him.
 
His face and clothes were covered in flour making you laugh louder at him. 
 
“ Yah, come here! ” he said, as he wiped away the flour on his face and ran to you with a smirk forming on his face. 
 
“ Catch me if you can! ” you got up and ran away before he could grab you. 
 
The both of you then played around, throwing flour at each other and messed everything up. The both of you were laughing real hard, as Kyungsoo kept trying to catch you. 
 
✿✿✿
 
“ Haha okay stop, stop, stop! ” you chuckled as you held your hands out to stop Kyungsoo from throwing flour at you.
 
“ We still have to bake remember? Your friends are already coming soon in about like 2 hours! ” 
 
“ Oh... yeah... I just realized. ” Kyungsoo sighed. 
 
Seeing him letting his guard down, you slowly crept closer and then threw flour directly on his face. You laughed and pointed at his face. 
 
“ I thought you said we'll stop! ” he pouted like a little baby, wiping the flour off his face, huffing and frowning. 
 
“ Haha okay, I'm sorry! We'll stop for real now, okay! ” you giggled and came closer to him, wiping the flour off his face. 
 
Kyungsoo smirked then held onto your wrist, suddenly pulling him closer to you, "___ ah, you're going to have a punishment for doing that~" 
 
You were shocked at his sudden move at first, you gulped and stuttered, "N-Neh? W-What are you going to-" 
 
Before you could finish your sentence, Kyungsoo smirked and pulled you close to him, crashing his lips onto yours. He your hair as he claimed those lips of yours. You smiled as you kissed him back, leaning into his touch. 
 
When the both of you pulled away, you hit Kyungsoo's chest lightly with your fist, "So that's your punishment, bad boy?" 
 
Kyungsoo grinned and hugged you to him, pecking your forehead lightly. Then, the both of you made your way to the kitchen, continuing with the baking, but it wasn't as awkward as before, laughing and joking about some things. 
 
You two too, were lucky that there was still another packet of flour that you could use. 
 
✿✿✿
 
“ We're finally done with all these! Now we just have to put it in the oven... ” you said as you placed the tray of cookies into the oven and stretched your body after.
 
The both of you then cleaned up the kitchen and mess that you've made before changing into new clothes.Then, the both of you sat side by side and cuddled on the sofa, watching the television as you waited for his friends to arrive.
 
“ Ah anyways, my friends are coming soon. The cookies should be done by then. ” Kyungsoo said as he looked at the clock which was hanging on the wall. 
 
“ Ding! Dong! ” the doorbell rang. 
 
“ Ah they're here! ”
 
The both of you then got up from the sofa and walked to the door. 
 
“ Hey guys! ” Kyungsoo greeted them with a smile plastered on his face. 
 
“ Hey hyung! Hi noona! I bought bubble tea for all! ” the tall and cute boy, Sehun, entered the house. 
 
All 13 of them made their way to the living room and made themselves comfortable.
 
“ Kyungsoo hyung, did you bake chocolate chip cookies? I can smell them. ” Jongin asked when he smelled the smell of the cookies coming from the kitchen. 
 
“ Yup, they should be ready soon! ” he grinned. 
 
"I'll go and get it! ” you said as you stood up, making your way to your kitchen. 
 
You then took out the trays from the oven before putting them on a huge plate. “ Here it is! ” you grinned from ear to ear as you placed the plate on the table in the middle of everybody. 
 
“Mmm its nice! ” Luhan exclaimed, grabbing another piece of the cookie. 
 
"It's delicious!" Suho exclaimed.
 
"Yah yah hyungs! Wait! I need to instagram this.." Zitao whined as he brought the plate to his side, taking the picture at all sorts of angles. 
 
“ Hey guys! I've an idea. There's still about an hour till Christmas. How about a game of truth or dare? ” Chanyeol suddenly spoke up.
 
Everybody happily nodded, thinking its a way better idea than just sitting down eating cookies.
 
✿✿✿
 
The game was getting funnier and more interesting as time passes. All the honest confessions and crazy dares made all of you laughed a lot. Finally, after a few rounds, the tip of the bottle was finally pointing towards Kyungsoo.
 
“ Hyung, truth or dare? ”
 
“ Dare! ” he bravely answered and laughed. 
 
“ Hyung, how about a pepero kiss with noona? But this time a cookie kiss instead. ” Sehun whispered into Luhan's ears. 
 
A smirk suddenly formed on Luhan's face.
 
“ That's a great idea! You go tell the idea to the people on that side, I'll tell the ones on this side. ” Luhan said.
 
The 11 friends then whispered to each other, chuckling and laughing, smirks forming and all. 
 
“ Its a great idea! All of us agree to it! ” Baekhyun spoke up.
 
“ Yah what are they talking about? About us? ” you asked Kyungsoo curiously. 
 
Kyungsoo shrugged and gave you a i-don't-know-what-are-they-even-talking-about-at-all look. 
 
“ Okay hyungs! I shall say it, since I came up with the idea! ” Sehun said.
 
“ Mmm... So... Kyungsoo hyung... ” Sehun smirked. 
 
“ Y-yes? ” Kyungsoo asked nervously.
 
“ Do a pepero kiss with noona, but use this cookie instead. So a cookie kiss! ” Sehun grinned widely. 
 
The rest then chuckled loudly. Meanwhile the both of you blushed, hiding your faces.
 
“ Oh. Se. Hun! ” You muttered, pouting at the devil maknae. 
 
Sehun just continued laughing before giving his hyung a cookie, “ Its a dare! Do it! ” 
 
The two of you then turned around to face each other and placed a cookie in between both of your lips. 
 
“ Hey hey wait! Somebody record this and send it to each of us! ” Sehun yelled immediately. 
 
“ Me me me! I'm recording this! ” Jongdae raised his hands up, taking his phone out of the pocket. The both of you then blushed more, cheeks turning redder. 
 
"Don't you guys ever try to break up! This is so sweet aww.." Jongdae grinned sweetly. 
 
“ Okay! Everything is set up and ready! The both of you may now start.... and kiss! ” Sehun smiled happily. 
 
"KISS! KISS! KISS!" The other 11 boys chanted as they moved closer to the both of you and their hyung, anticipating that kiss. 
 
The both of you closed your eyes and ate the cookie slowly, bit by bit. Soon after, both of you finished the cookie and both of your lips touched. It was just a short and quick kiss before the both of you pulled away and hid your faces from embarrassment. 
 
 
“ Ooooh~~~ ” everybody cooed.
 
“ Ding, ding, ding! ” the clock finally struck twelve.
 
“ Okay let's pause the game for awhile! It's finally Christmas! Let's exchange presents first!! ” Yixing suggested, smiling and showing his deep and obvious dimples. 
 
“ Hold it! Let the lovey-dovey couple exchange presents first hmm? ” Minseok smirked. 
 
Everybody's mouthed formed an 'O' and nodded.
 
Without hesitation, Kyungsoo took out a small box from his coat pocket. 
 
“ I'm recording this! ” Jongdae exclaimed. You rolled your eyes and chuckled as you turned back to face Kyungsoo. 
 
“ Here... For you... jagiya ” Kyungsoo smiled with his signature smile, lips forming a heart shape like usual, staring at you lovingly. 
 
You then slowly opened the small box, curious of what was inside the box. You were speechless for a few moment and had difficulty saying anything for you were touched and happy at the same time. Inside, was a necklace with a heart pendant with " __+K " engraved on it. 
 
“ Aww... Thank you! ” you said in between sobs as you immediately lunged yourself on him, your arms wrapped around his neck tightly. Kyungsoo chuckled and hugged you back tighter, giving you a peck on the cheek, then murmuring into your ear, "I love you, ___ ah~ Merry Christmas baby~" Then, he took the necklace from your hands and went behind you to put it on for you.
 
“ There, my princess looks pretty with this necklace on.. ” he smiled.
 
You tried smiling even though tears were still trickling down your face. “ Merry Christmas to you too. I love you too. ” you smiled back at him. 
 
He then slowly leaned closer towards you and both of your lips touched. For a moment the both of you forgot that his friends were watching all these, as the both of you pulled each other closer. The kiss was perfect, slow and passionate that the two of you didn't want to pull away. But soon after, the both of you eventually broke the kiss,
 
“ Ooooh~ ” the 11 friends cooed once again, cheering and clapping loudly, making a ruckus. 
 
"Wae? Haven't you guys seen this before?" Kyungsoo clicked his tongue. 
 
"Eyyy hyung! I bet you're actually hoping that all of us weren't here right now, right? So that you could do something with noona~" Jongin smirked. 
 
"Yah Kim Jongin!!" Kyungsoo shot him a glare and whacked his head. 
 
You felt your cheeks going on fire as you tried hiding your face, while the other boys started laughing crazily. 
 
After that, each of them exchanged presents from one another, laughing at some of the weird presents they bought for each other. Suho had even received a, "How-To-Ace-A-First-Date!" book from his dongsaengs! 
 
It was a really fun Christmas this year, you spending it with everyone, and especially, spending it with the love of your life, Do Kyungsoo. 
 
~~~
 
Thanks for reading! 
 
xoxo, 
sehunxluhan <3
 
(( Gifs dont belong to us, credit to owners! ))