14th ; Luhan

Christmas With EXO

Even though it was winter, the afternoon sun was shining very brightly in the sky. Leaves from the palm trees that were swaying gently in the breeze fell to the ground and the little birds on the trees were chirping happily. Fresh air filled your lungs and you felt refreshed and exhilarated as you and your boyfriend, Luhan, held hands while walking to a famous shopping mall a few blocks away from your house. 

 
The both of you were doing last minute shopping for Christmas and also for the different decorations and ornaments for your Christmas tree that the both of you wanted to decorate together during the later part of the day. 
 
✿✿✿
 
"_____ ah, should we get this star? It's perfect for our tree, just look at it!" Luhan asked you, holding the star ornament in his hand. 
 
" _____ ah?" Luhan asked as he turned around but you were nowhere near to be found. Luhan started to panic as he looked around. He put back the ornament into its original place before going around the whole store finding you.
 
"Aish... where did she go? How did I not realize her disappear just like that? _____ ah where are you?" he mumbled to himself as he continue looking around the whole store. 
 
After going one whole round around and ending up at the entrance of the store did he finally recognize that familiar red sweater, exactly the same one you were wearing on that day. 
 
"Ah, she was just at the opposite store the whole time," he said as he let out a sigh of relief.
 
He then walked towards the jewelry store where you were standing in front of the displays of necklaces and bracelets. 
 
" _____ ah?" he said and tapped you on your shoulders. 
 
"O-Oh, yeah?" you turned around and asked him as you snapped out of your thoughts, but soon shifted your gaze back to this particular necklace, with a heart pendant. 
 
"I've been finding you, I went around the whole store searching for you and you were here the whole time.. I actually thought you were missing. Don't do that next time, okay? You'll get me worried! Let's go, ” he held your hand and pulled you along but you were just standing there rooted to the ground, still admiring that particular necklace.
 
"No, wait. Just a moment."
 
Noticing that you weren't moving, he stood beside you and tried figuring out what you were looking at so intensely. That was when he realized you were admiring the necklace with a heart pendant.
 
"Do you want that as your christmas present? I can get it for you if you want," he asked smiling.
 
"No, it's okay. It's really expensive.." you replied, shaking your head. 
 
"Good afternoon. The both of you must be admiring that necklace with the heart pendant am I right?" the sales assistant greeted the both of you.
 
"Hey, you can get it for your beautiful girlfriend here as a Christmas present. I'm sure she would love it," she smiled at Luhan.
 
"Ah yeah, I was thinking- "
 
"No no no, it's okay. We're just looking. It's expensive, and we're leaving now anyways. Thanks. " you smiled politely.
 
"Lets go!" you told Luhan, as you turned around and walked back yourself to the store that sold all the ornaments and decorations.
 
"I'll get that necklace please. I'll come back later to pay and get it. Thanks." Luhan told the sales assistant, with a smile plastered on his face.
 
"Yes, sure. " the sales assistant nodded politely as she chuckled. 
 
"Yah! Why are you still there? Hurry and come here!" you shouted from across when you realized Luhan was still at the jewelry store. 
 
Luhan smiled as he ran towards you and slung his arm around your shoulders. "I'm here princess!" he said to you cheekily.
 
✿✿✿
 
"Do you like that?" you asked Luhan who was looking at the coat that the mannequin was wearing on the display.
 
"Mmm yeah... Wouldn't I look cool with it?" he asked and the both of you chuckled as you lightly pinched his cheeks. 
 
"Should I get that coat for him as a present? He looks like he needs a new one though. He's been wearing this coat for months since the day we first met.." you spoked to yourself as you looked at him, admiring the coat.
 
"Hey, wait outside here okay?" you told him when you finally came to a decision. 
 
"Huh what? Oh okay. I'll be going to the toilet first then. Meet at the entrance of the mall once you're done!" he told you, giving you a peck on the cheek then going to the toilet.
 
✿✿✿
 
"Ahjussi, I would like to get this coat please. Please wrap it up nicely, it's for someone special." you told the ahjussi working at the store.
 
"For your boyfriend?" the ahjussi asked smiling as he gave you the coat which was wrapped up up nicely.
 
"Ah yeah... " you giggled. 
 
The ahjussi chuckled too and you bowed and said your goodbyes as you left the store to the entrance of the mall where you were supposed to meet Luhan.
 
✿✿✿
 
"Ah, I'm here to get the necklace I reserved for earlier just now." Luhan told the sales assistant. 
 
"Oh right, that necklace with the heart pendant right?" the sales assistant replied as she took a small bag from behind the counter, 
 
"Here." she smiled.
 
"Thank you!" Luhan took the small bag as he left the store.
 
✿✿✿
 
"Was that what you bought earlier?" Luhan asked you as he took your hand. 
 
"Ah yeah a coat... for me. You know... winter, so it's cold.." you stuttered.
 
"Ah I see... My princess will definitely look good on it!~" Luhan nodded and ruffled your hair. "Lets go, we still have to decorate the tree and we only have a few hours left!" Luhan held your hands as the both of you walked back home.
 
✿✿
 
It was only at night that you all reached home since the both of you had stopped by the ddeokbokki store and also the bubble tea shop on the way back. Even though the both of you were tired from walking around the mall the whole day, the both of you still had to decorate the tree. 
 
 
" _____ ah can you pass me that star?" Luhan asked.
 
After finally putting the star right on top of the tree and doing some touch ups, the both of you were finally done. The whole time, the both of you were playing and laughing, having alot of fun. 
 
"Ah... I'm so tired!" you exclaimed as you slumped against the wall.
 
"5 more minutes!" Luhan said when he checked the time.
 
"Ah okay. Mmm anyways, I wonder... What did you get for me huh?" you said, grinning from ear to ear.
 
"It's a secret!" Luhan chuckled as he tapped your nose. 
 
"Aish fine, I'll just wait then. Mmm hey, let's get ready our present for each other and meet at the tree okay?" you continued before leaving to grab the coat that you bought for Luhan earlier.
 
✿✿✿
 
It was time. It was finally midnight. The day we have waited for so long. It was finally Christmas.
 
"Merry Christmas jagiya!" Luhan said as he gave you the small box. 
 
With curiosity and excitement, you slowly opened it. You were speechless and tears were forming when you saw the necklace. The necklace with the heart pendant. The necklace you've always wanted.
 
"You really got them for me... Oh Luhan.." you said in between sobs. 
 
Luhan nodded as he took the necklace out from the box and put it on for you. "Anything for you, ___ ah~ I love you!" He gave you a peck on your lips before wiping your tears away. 
 
"Merry Christmas to you too jagiya, here's your present!" you gave Luhan the wrapped coat.
 
Luhan grinned as he slowly tore off the wrapping paper and right after he took a glimpse of the coat, he hugged you tightly. "You got the coat for me! Don't I look cool?" Luhan said excitedly as he wore the coat.
 
You nodded and the both of you chuckled. 
 
"Merry Christmas jagiya. Thank you, I love you so much!" you said with a really wide smile plastered on your face.
 
"Merry Christmas to you too. I love you too!" Luhan said. He then slowly leaned closer to you and the both of your lips touch. The kiss was slow and passionate that the both of you didn't want to break it. It was perfect. You ran your fingers through his hair, as he pulled you closer to him. 
 
It was one of the best Christmas you ever had with Luhan, the man you loved. 
 
~~~
 
thanks for reading! ^__^ 
 
 
xoxo, 
sehunxluhan <3 
 
(( Gifs and pictures don't belong to us, credit to owners! ))