13th ; Xiumin

Christmas With EXO

"This note.. then this note.." Xiumin mumbled to himself as he played the different keys on the piano, finding the perfect melody.

"Minseok ah~ You've been playing the piano since just now, aren't you hungry? What would you like for dinner?" You asked xiumin, your boyfriend, who was busy playing notes on the piano. He smiled and pulled you close to him, "You're going to cook now? Of course I'll eat anything my beautiful jagiya cooks for me!" You chuckled as you got up, "Alright, alright.. Wait awhile!"

You walked into the kitchen and took out the ingredients for the dish you were going to prepare. Since it was Christmas tomorrow, you decided to cook something special which Xiumin's friend, D.O, had taught you. "Kimchi spaghetti it is then. It's one of Xiumin's favorites.." you said to yourself as you smiled.You placed the carrots on the chopping board as you started to slice them up. You wanted to make the dish delicious for Xiumin. You weren't really a good cook, but you wanted to do this for Xiumin. You raised a brow as you carefully sliced the carrots up.

 

~~~

 

"Yes! It's done!" Xiumin shouted in happiness all of a sudden. You smiled, did he finally complete the piece that he was playing on the piano all day?

As you were chopping the vegetables up, you felt a pair of arms wrapped around your waist, "___ ah~ Are you done?" You smiled as you tapped his nose and spoke, "Wae? You're hungry already? But I haven't-"

"I'm bored without you! I want to cuddle up with you, jagiya~ and I have something that I would like to present to you~ " He cooed softly into your ear.

"But I'm not done-"

Before you could finish your sentence, Xiumin pulled you out of the kitchen to the piano. He smiled as he patted the seat beside him, "Sit, __. Listen to this song! I'm going to sing this specially for you~" he continued as you sat beside him and smiled.

He took a deep breath, then slowly pressing onto the keys, he sang,

"Oh, Yeah~ mmm...yeah..

Gateun narae taeeonaseo

Gateun eoneoro mareul haeseo

Cham haenguniya,

Cham dahaengiya

Sesange dangyeonhan geon eobseo

...

Neoui ireumeul bureugo

neoui soneul jabado doeneun na

Buseojineun haessareun naman bichuna

Na ireoke haengbokhaedo dwae? ...

So lucky, my love

so lucky to have you

So lucky to be your love, I am, hmm~"

As Xiumin sang the song, he stared at you lovingly, singing each word till the end. You felt your heart race as you looked at him playing the piano. In that moment, you were only focusing on him and the lyrics. You smiled at the fact that he did this for you.

When the song was over he pulled you close to him and gave you a wide smile, "How was it? Did you like it jagiya?" he asked.

"It was.. It was perfect, Minseok ah~There are no words to describe how perfect this song is. It's just so.. Thank you so much.." You replied with tears welling up in your eyes as you tried to give him a smile as you leaned your head onto his shoulder.

"You're welcome, ___ ah~ Do you get it now?" Xiumin questioned as he your hair softly.

"Get what?" You looked back at him questioningly, looking slightly confused.

"That I'm really lucky to have you, jagiya~ You have no idea how blessed I am to have such a perfect woman like you in my life.. I really love you, ___ ah~" Xiumin spoke as he gazed lovingly into your eyes.

"I love you too, Minseok ah~" You felt another tear rolled down your tear-stained cheeks.

"Now, don't cry anymore! Let's go continue cooking together!" Xiumin kissed your tears away and held your hand as he pulled you towards the kitchen.

 

~~~

 

After everything was cooked and ready, the both of you placed two plates of kimchi spaghetti opposite of one another and sat down.

"I'll enjoy the food!" Xiumin and you said before the both of you started digging in.

"Here, try this!" Xiumin scooped a spoonful of the kimchi spaghetti sauce and fed you.

"Mmm it's really delicious!" you replied smiling and nodding your head.

"Wow, it taste really delicious! My jagiya's such a good cook!" he said sticking his thumb up, mouth full of spaghetti.

"Really? Great then. Thank you." you giggled.

"Oh? _____ ah, you have some sauce there. At the corner of your mouth. Here, let me get that for you. ” Xiumin spoke when he noticed the kimchi spaghetti sauce at the corner of your mouth. He then leaned closer towards you, looking intensely at your eyes. Your heart was racing madly as he leaned closer and closer. "Why is he going so close? This is way too close.. Is he gonna kiss me? Now? ” you thought to yourself as you took a deep breath, closing your eyes. You felt Xiumin's warm breath against you face.

..No lips?

You slowly opened your eyes, to see Xiumin chuckling at you, then wiping the corner of your mouth with his finger, then sitting back down. You coughed awkwardly as you felt your cheeks heat up, adverting your gaze away from his.

"You thought I was gonna kiss you, am I right? Aigoo, ___ ah~ You're really cute.." he chuckled as he teased you, giving you a smirk.

"Y-yah! N-No! I wasn't thinking of that!" you stuttered as your eyes widened in surprise.

"Yeah right.." he smirked playfully.

"Kim Minseok!" you pouted as you continued eating your food, trying your best to stop from blushing.

"It's okay jagiya~ We'll kiss later okay?" he said cheekily, a wide smile plastered on his face.

 

~~~

 

"It's 12am! It's Christmas!" Xiumin spoke as he tore his gaze away from the clock, looking back at you, who was standing under the Christmas tree, admiring the beautiful ornaments.

"Jagiya~ Merry Christmas!" Xiumin spoke sweetly as he walked over to you and embraced you in his arms. You smiled back at him as you hugged him back, "Merry Christmas to you too, Minseok ah~"

"It's still 12!" Xiumin exclaimed as he quickly took down a mistletoe ornament from the tree, and held it above the both of you. He smirked, waving the ornament above, then pointing to his lips.

Your cheeks turned a deep shade of pink as you pretended to look away, pretending to not know what he was talking about, "W-What?"

Xiumin chuckled and pulled you close to him, "Jagiya~ The mistletoe ornaments means-"

Silly guy, did he really think you didn't know what a mistletoe ornament between the both of you was suppose to mean? Without anymore hesitation, you smiled and cupped his baozi cheeks, kissing his lips softly.

Xiumin immediately kissed you back passionately, wrapping his arms against your waist as he pulled you closer. You felt him smile against the kiss as he kissed you more passionately.

When the both of you pulled back to catch your breaths, Xiumin chuckled as he hugged you tightly, while you leaned into his touch comfortably and hugged him back. "Merry Christmas Xiumin ah~ I love you so much.."

Xiumin then leaned in, "Merry Christmas jagiya. I love you too~" Then, he caressed your cheek and planted a soft kiss on your lips.

 

~~~

thank you for reading! Please comment and subscribe! ^__^ 

xoxo, 

sehunxluhan <3 

 

(( gifs and pics don't belong to us, credit to owners! ))