15th ; Kris

Christmas With EXO

 

"Eomma, when will Appa be back? I miss Appa.." Hana, your three year-old daughter pouted as she tugged onto your sleeve, looking down on the floor. 
 
To be honest, you didn't know whether your husband, Kris, could make it back for Christmas. He had been working overseas for a month now. For the past one month, he had been calling frequently to check on how you and Hana were doing. Kris had told you that he had to be overseas for quite some time, and he wasn't sure if he could make it back for Christmas. But of course, to not disappoint Hana, he told her that he'll try his best to be back on time. 
 
And of course, you missed him. 
 
"Soon, princess. Appa told us he was going to come back soon and celebrate Christmas with us, right? Hana have to be patient, alright?" You bent down and smiled gently at your daughter, cupping her cheeks lightly. 
 
"Nae~ Hana will wait for appa to come back!" 
 
"Good girl~ It's getting late now, time to sleep, alright?" You spoke as you picked your daughter up. 
 
"Okay! Hana doesn't want panda eyes like Uncle Tao!!" Hana replied cheekily as you chuckled, carrying her to her bedroom. 
 
~~~
 
"And they lived happily ever after.." You spoke as you closed the book of fairytales which you were reading to Hana. You turned to find her sleeping soundly, hugging a teddy bear beside her. You smiled as you stood up to tuck her in bed properly. "Sleep tight, princess.." After kissing her forehead gently, you left the room. 
 
Just when you were about to make your way into your room, you heard the doorbell ringing. "Who could it be..? It's already late.." Mumbling, you made your way to the door. There was a knock, "___? Are you there?" Your heart nearly stopped beating.
 
That voice.. It was-
 
Looking through the peephole, you saw a tall and handsome Kris standing at the door with his luggages.
 
Immediately, you flung the door open and stared at him for a good few seconds, then pulling him in a tight embrace, murmuring, "You're back.." He smelled like peppermint, Christmas, and Kris. Without any hesitation, Kris hugged you back, tighter, "___.. I missed you so much, babe.." 
 
Pulling back, you smiled and spoke as you walked into the living room with him following behind, "I missed you too.. Didn't you said you would probably not make it back for Christmas? How did you make it back early?"
 
"I wanted to surprise you, and our little Hana.. Of course I had to spend my Christmas with my daughter, and of course, my beautiful and wonderful wife~" Kris cooed into your ear as he pulled you into a hug again, wrapping his arms around your waist tightly. 
 
"Yah.. You're still as cheesy as ever, Kris." You chuckled as you hit his chest lightly. 
 
"And you like it~ But you know I mean it all, right? Whatever I say, it comes from the bottom of my heart, Mrs Wu~" Kris grinned as he cupped your cheeks lightly and leaned in, smashing his lips against yours for a passionate kiss, both of you smiling as you kiss. 
 
"Eomma? Appa? What are you two doing?" A voice sounded as you immediately broke the kiss, looking down to see a bewildered Hana staring back at both Kris and you with huge eyes. Kris chuckled as he gave you a peck on your cheek, then walked over to carry Hana. 
 
"Eomma and Appa were doing something important.." Kris chuckled as he smirked playfully at you. 
 
You cleared your throat as you shot him a look, feeling your cheeks going on fire, "Kris! Don't teach her the wrong thing.." You walked over to them and smiled sweetly at your daughter, "Hana ah, look, Daddy's back!" 
 
"Hana ah, did you miss Appa?" Kris spoke as he smiled at her sweetly. 
 
"Yeah! Hana missed Appa alot! Hana's really happy to see you, Appa!" 
 
"I missed you too, princess.. Here, look what I got for you! It's your Christmas present~" Kris spoke as he took out a stuffed bunny toy that she had been wanting for a long time. Squealing in delight, Hana hugged the toy tightly as she thanked Kris eagerly. "Thank you appa! I love it!" 
 
"You're welcome, princess.. My two beautiful girls decorated the house really beautifully for Christmas! Hana, did you help Eomma with the Christmas tree?" Kris asked, pointing to the Christmas tree which was decked beautifully with colourful ornaments. 
 
"Nae! I helped Eomma put the star up!" Hana grinned broadly. 
 
You chuckled at your daughter's cute reaction, then telling Kris to wash up while you'll tuck Hana back in bed. 
 
~~~ 
 
"Is she asleep?" Kris asked softly as he carefully closed the door behind him, joining you beside Hana's bed. 
 
"Yup, she's asleep. Hana's growing up so fast~ I can't believe she's three already.." You smiled as you gingerly caressed her cheek. 
 
"Hana's growing up fast, and she'll be lonely if she doesn't have another sibling to play with, babe.. What about another baby, hmm? A boy this time?" Kris smirked, as he back hugged you, nuzzling his chin against your shoulder. 
 
"Yah, it wasn't easy for me giving birth you know.." You chuckled as you tapped his nose. 
 
"Mrs Wu, you don't have to worry when you have your great husband here to take care of you~ Didn't I took care of you really well when you had little Hana?" Kris spoke.
 
"Then thank you, Mr Wu. You're a really great husband." You smiled back at him, giving him a peck on the lips. 
 
"You're welcome, Mrs Wu. I would do anything for you~ But right now, we have something really important to do.." Kris spoke as he gave you that famous smirk of his, picking you up bridal style, and carrying you to the bedroom. 
 
~~~ 
 
thank you for reading! Please leave comments! ^__^ We love reading them! <3
 
xoxo, 
sehunxluhan <3
 
(( pics and gifs doen't belong to us, credit to owners! ))