19th ; Chen

Christmas With EXO

 

It was a chilly night. The moon had appeared out of the horizon and the skies were filled with stars. 
 
After doing some last minute shopping and preparations for Christmas for the whole day, you and your boyfriend, Jongdae, were exhausted. The both of you had to go to many different shops in the mall just to get the right stuff for your Christmas tree. Decorating the tree too was really exhausting, trying to hang up all the different decorations and ornaments on it perfectly. Even though it was a tiring day, the both of you sure did have fun spending the whole day together.
 
Jongdae had then suggested that the both of you watch a two-hours long horror movie which you had kept the DVD of untouched for about a month, afraid to watch it alone. So he thought maybe it was a great idea to watch it together, since it'll be interesting and fun. And interesting and fun as in all the funny reactions you'll make when watching, and all the hugs and cuddling up close you'll do when you get scared. Therefore as Jongdae had suggested, the both of you decided to watch it while waiting for the clock to strike twelve midnight, signaling that it's finally Christmas. 
 
"Hey, the popcorn's ready! Is everything there all ready and set up?" you shouted from the kitchen as you took out the bowl of popcorn from the microwave.
 
"Yup all ready!" Jongdae replied from the living room. 
 
You then switched the lights off before walking to the living room with the bowl of popcorn in your hand and placed it on the table. You then went under the warm and thick blanket the both of you were sharing, cuddling up close to Jongdae with his arms around your waist, pulling you closer to him. Before the both of you started watching the movie, you checked the time.
 
10PM.
 
Perfect.
 
The both of you then started watching that horror movie, hugging and screaming occasionally whenever something scary in the movie happens, making the both of you laugh at all of your reactions. The howling of the cold wind outside too made the atmosphere much more scarier.
 
You and Jongdae were watching the movie together until Jongdae had an idea. He suddenly remembered of the zombie-like mask that he had bought earlier that day. Smirking, he thought of ways of how to scare you with it.
 
"______ ah, I'll go to the toilet first okay? I'll be right back!" Jongdae said as he stood up and left to find the mask that he had bought earlier.
 
He then went through all the bags of stuff you guys had both bought earlier, hoping to find the mask. 
 
"I'm sure it's here... I remembered buying it earlier..."
 
"Found it!" he mumbled, "______'s going to be scared for sure..."
 
He then wore the mask before making his way sneakily to the living room as he hid behind the sofa which you were sitting. 
 
"Aish...what is taking him so long?" you mumbled to yourself, all scared because a ghost in the movie might just appear anytime. 
 
"______ ah..." Jongdae said in a low but audible voice creepy tone. 
 
"Yah what's taking-"
 
"Boo!"
 
You screamed your head off as you jumped up in fright from where you were sitting. 
 
Jongdae laughed uncontrollably as he rolled on the floor. You then took a pillow and threw it at his face as he continued laughing at your reaction loudly. 
 
"Kim Jongdae, I hate you so much, troll.. " you muttered furiously under your breath before sitting on the sofa and continue watching the movie with a pout on your face. 
 
Jongdae got up from the floor and composed himself as he tried holding in his laughter. 
 
 
"I'm sorry but you're reaction was really funny just now!" he said as he your hair and sat down beside you before bursting into a fit of laughter once again. 
 
Right after he sat down, finally able to compose himself and looked at the screen, the ghost suddenly appeared. Having let his guard down, he had a shock and screamed at the top of his voice. 
 
Seeing his reaction, it was finally your turn to laugh at him. You started laughing loudly and uncontrollably, clutching your stomach as you pointed a finger at him. His reaction was too funny that you couldn't stop laughing at him, making him sulk.
 
"Why are you like this to me!" he said as he pouted and went under the blanket the both of you were sharing. 
 
"I'm sorry, your reaction was really funny too! We're now even okay!" you replied in between laughter.
 
Jongdae then hugged you tightly under the warm blanket as he pulled you closer towards him and leaned his head against yours like a baby. 
 
✿✿✿
 
"Ah... It finally ended!" you said as you stretched your arms, tired from being in the same position for two hours. 
 
Just as you stood up, the clock finally struck twelve midnight. Noticing it, Jongdae pulled you back onto the sofa before grinning, "Merry Christmas jagiya!" he wished you.
 
"Merry Christmas to-"
 
Before you could finish, Jongdae had leaned in and planted his lips on yours. It was a soft and passionate kiss. You were surprised by his sudden movement but soon calmed down and responded to the kiss. He smiled as you responded to it and he pulled you closer. After a while, the both of you then broke the kiss, leaving you blushing and leaving your cheeks in a shade of rosy pink.
 
"Merry Christmas jagiya," Jongdae spoke as he stretched his arms towards you with a small gift box in his hands, smiling at you sweetly. 
 
You accepted it with a smile and slowly opened it, curious of what was inside it. You were loss for words when you realized there were two silver rings in it. Your eyes sparkled with happiness as you look at them closely. Even though it was simple, the words "_____♡Jongdae" were engraved on it. 
 
"Jongdae.. It's beautiful-"
 
Jongdae took the box from your hands and took out the smaller ring. He then took your hand as he slid the ring into your ring finger. You then did the same to him before embracing him into a hug, as tears of joy welled up in your eyes. 
 
"Merry Christmas to you too.. Thank you so much.. I love you Kim Jongdae," you cried as you couldn't hold in the tears any longer. 
 
Jongdae smiled as he wiped your tears and then pulled you closer, whispering into your hair, "I love you more."
 
~~~
 
thank you for reading! All of your comments are really lovely! ^__^ 
 
xoxo, 
sehunxluhan <3
 
 
(( gifs and pictures don;t belong to us, credit to owners! ))