Elly and Lily

my diary (secret time)

 hide beneath the cherry tree. The leaves fell down and dancing followed the rhythm. one fell on my head and I played them along the flashback memory.

As eli went home with Lily from kindergarten, the first thing that greeted him was the sweet smile of this cute little girl. So, today, she wore a pink ball dress with Mr. teddy next beside her.

She got up when she sense of Eli and her twins' smell. She recognised it well. She ran towards them without feeling scared that she might fall or bump into anything because she knows, that her appa, her lovely brother is always there and help her.

Eli cuddled her up and she touched his face, starting from his eyes, nose and then lip. She gave a quick kiss and giggled. She then moved to her twins and did the same.

"so what beautiful Elly doing out here? Where is granny?"tickling sounds echoed everywhere and it is nice. Nice and beautiful.

"granny in the house with cookies~" the girls sang out loudly and cirlcled him,jumped around holding each other hands.

An old woman came out with a tray, full of cookies. She gave one to Lily, and took Elly's hand and gave it to her. She then tapped eli's head and smiled.

"hello, young boy"

"hello ,my milady" Eli bowed to her and kiss her cheeck.

"take a good care of them okay?"

"always," granny then left the house after the goodbye kiss and Elly started to follow her with tears. She stretch her right hand and the other hand hold the wall. She ran slowly, trying to find granny's smell but granny already far away from her. She couldn't stop crying and yelled granny's name.

Eli went to her and wiped her tears with his thumbs.

"she will come back again here tomorrow, okay honey?" Elly's hands went trough eli face and noded. She still had the cookies at her hand. Eli took it and gave her a bite.

_

2nd June

 Eli has twin sister, elly and lily.

and elly is a blind girl,

Mr. teddy was for elly,

a family that has love and need some loves.

dear diary, those are what that i can conclude for now and im tired , really tired.

_

"BOO~" I heard chuckles from my back. I turned around and saw her, just like her twins, but she with her blue ball dress.

"who are you, eunnie? What are you doing at our cherry tree?" she said with full mouth. Cookies.

"just, visiting... hehe. Hye there," I waved to her and pick up the leaves that fall down on her head.

"are you appa's girlfriend?" im quite shocked with that question but then i just can, could smile and noded. Her eyes became wide and happy eye smiles formed.

"Eunnie wil become our omma? Youre so beautiful," my heart giggles hearing her child ascents.

"Lily... Come here,now." And I took a glance on his gloomy face.

_____________________

IM BACK YOU GUYS!!!!