CHAPTER 14

my diary (secret time)

I stand up with my own feet. Looking the beautiful scenery in front me with my own eyes… beautiful, gorgeous, fantastic ,nature in its glory. It’s all combined to describe these things. The wind touches my face, cold and calm. I can say Kiseop made  a good choice. I smile. I walk along by the river waiting for Kiseop.  Then a warm hot thing touches my face. I looked up and saw Kiseop holding two cups hot chocolates.

“Here”

“Thank you”

“My pleasure” we stare the peace water in front us, on this wooden bridge. We keep looking until I relies something…sunset…. I look at Kiseop he smiles.

“Welcome”-Kiseop

“Eh? I don’t say anything”

“But your eyes like going to cry”

“I’m not” I’m quickly wipe my tears, I don’t know, I really love sunset. I can heard he giggles

“You know what? Coming here with you makes me love more about sunset…there was a time that I wished I can see sunset with my lover. And it’s like becomes true” I don’t say anything.im just looking the sun going down and down... the sky becomes purple and red in colour. The stars are going to show up.

“Sorry”-Kiseop

“Hmm?”

“For kissing you...”

“You jerk”

“Haha, yes I know. I even more than that”

“Good you know that”

“Always...”

….. We keep silent and the sun is going to hide from our view...

“10, 9, 8, 7...”And I countdown with Kiseop

“..8, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.” And it’s gone. And... I feel something hot on my left cheek

“Thank you for staying here with me and this sun set” he brushes my hair and going to leave me...

 

“Hey, you’re not going home?” he shouts from far.

I just stare him and

He kissed me ..

…………………………………………


26th May 2013-like always me+mr, teddy= bed

Only 4 days left…

I can’t believe time flies that fast….

If yesterday he brought me to Hans River, just now he brought me riding his big motor and went around Seoul and I cried for the whole day. Arghh! He should bring his car than his motorbike T_T..

I’m not going to write any more today, it was tiring day. Just with him. Burr

…………….


“Why this” I asked him

“What?” he looked around trying to find his mistake?

“This” I showed him

“This? My motorbike? wHats wrong with that?”

“I don’t like riding motorbike and I don’t know how to ride it” I said it without hesitant.

He smiled

“Relax, it’s not like you are the one who will drive it, just sit behind me and if you scared like you’re going to fall down, just hold me tightly”

“Just like in drama?”

“Hmm, you can give a big imagination if you want to. “He smiled

“No thanks, I don’t want” I put back his helmet and heading back to home. But he pulled me and lifted me on his motor bike, seriously LEEKISEOP this is school even after school but... and people still can see that!!

“Wow, you’re not that heavy”

“Because I’m just a small girl” I shouted at him hiding my nervous...

“Wowowow...okay2 sorry.” He tucking his helmet on my head and I screamed.

“Hey what’s that for?” he asked me schocked.

“My head can’t get any oxygen and it’s really heavy for me” I started complain

“You really never get into motorbike?”

“Should I repeat it again?!”

“Just try to get used with it” he forcefully tuck-in and I felt dizzy, hush, how can the other people can ride it easily or it is just me who felt this things? U_U

 He started warming up his motorbike and I felt like shaken, 

“Here we go~”

“Please slowly! “ I shouted

“It’s already slow, It just 80km/hrs. And it really2 not suit on this motor bike”

“Just, slloww, doowwn orr I  ...”then Kiseop increased the speed,

“BWAH YOU JERK LEEKISEOP I HATE YOU

…………………………………………………………

 

 

#HAPPYKISEOPDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!