CHAPTER 11

my diary (secret time)

 

Abby stares Elly.

Elly stares Abby.

 Abby is currently holding the seven roses that she received which have cards with number attached on each of them, from number 10 to 4. ‘I threw these roses and that guy collected all of them back?! But, where are the roses with number 3, 2 and 1? What does all of this mean? I’m confused! This guy is making this situation into a mysterious yet interesting one! I’m losing my patience at once.’ Abby look intently on the other side. There was Elly, who is holding a small letter with printed roses on her hands.  Another mysterious clue was obtained!

 

Today at 0810

 

 

“Eight in the morning? What does he want? We are learning Chemistry in class, at that time.”

“Your guess is as good as mine.” Abby said, sarcastically. She puts the roses into her locker, making her way back to the class.

“Hmm well… It is 750 already.’’

……

I pushed the sliding door of our classroom to the right side and straightly enter the classroom. Surprisingly, my classmate wished me Happy Birthday! I guess they found out regarding of my birthday because of I asked Elly for a birthday present in such a LOUD-PITIFUL voice. Hehe

All of a sudden, there came a long, sweet sound that we always heard if there is any announcement from the teachers or even seniors, who wished to give their support to us, through a speech along with some ‘creepy’ jokes. LOL

‘Hello and a very good morning to my fellow friends!  AJ is here! I won’t be too formal today… Well, I have got a freaking BAD news for you guys. Guess what? Every teacher are currently having meeting in this first period! What a sad day for us!’ (giggles)

I can hear some of my classmate laughing, cheering and screaming as like there is no school for today. The teachers were gone only for 30 minutes not for the whole day… Sigh, these friends of mine -,-

“Okay, okay… There are some hot new topics that I will try to share with you guys in this first period. Despite the fact, that I am pretty bored talking in here alone and wished to turn a song for you guys, but nahh forget it. Okay let’s talk about EXAM! Uhuh, I can hear that the whole school is growling right now! Wow, a school can growl? How amazing! Well, maybe next time we can invite EXO to come to our school. Haha, I am only joking. Well, make sure you are ready for the exams in March. Fighting!~~ Oh, I just found a letter on this table. Unfortunately, there is no name! I guess this sender is actually an alien or is he/she is a ghost?! Haha! What a lame joke. I will read the content of the letter to you guys and WOW it is in English! Some of you might not be able to understand it and do be worry because I won’t translate it for you!! (Laughing).

 

3 roses and lighted candles,

Paper sheets and key knot,

 In front of us,

Sit and play together.

Meet when S o’ comes,

Surprise will be released.

 

‘It’s sound like a quiz… Well it might be…’ AJ continued.

“Abby, it is currently 810!” I turned my head to face Elly. 8:10 a.m.??? I blinked. I focused on Elly until I can’t hear what AJ is talking about….

“Do you mean that… the quiz is from that guy and the quiz is actually for me?’’

“Might be… I am thinking hard of the purpose of the quiz and why does he made it in English?! Ridiculous!”

“Just solve it…” I stares Elly, a long stares.

“You seem so excited about it!”

“Well, hm it is interesting! It’s for me and babe! I am your friend, you should feel the same.”

“Abby, you know what? Nervousness had filled in my veins! Get it?’We both smile.

“Okay Elly. I get it! The first phrase, 3 roses and lighted candles”- Abby

“Oh Abby, come on! He is talking about the remaining roses and lighted candles… Oh yea! A cake with lighted candles on it! It is your birthday, my dear!’’ I could barely see that Elly’s eyes are shining, brightly.

“You like riddles pretty much, don’t you?”
“You know me well, girl.”

“Okay. What is it next? Nahh, I already forgot the next phrase.’

“Hmm…  We are in the same boat, Abby. How bad… Something likes paper sheets? And key knot, right?”

“Key knot in front of us…”

“Hmm, sit and play together. What think that we can do together?”o.O

 We were silent for awhile. But, the silent didn’t last long as Elly tapped my thigh hardly. AUCH! THIS GIRL!
“PIANO!!!!!!!!!!!” she screams, AHHHHH~

“Can you please shut up?!” Suddenly, I remember that usually, it is Elly who will get mad each time I screamed. But, right now, it is me who is mad! =,=

I calm down myself for a moment. Ahh

“Piano?”  I asked Elly, calmly.

 “Yes. Key knot and paper sheets in front of us… Abby! The paper sheets and key knot is needed to play a piano unless, you are a pro... Sit and play together, as in the dramas on television! Isn’t it sounds romantic?”

“Elly, are you having fever?  It is so not like you! Since when did you like romantic thingy?” I asked.

“It is only for today, ok? Next phrase, please?” I try my best to remember the next phrase of the quiz.

“Meet when s o comes” –Elly

“S o?”

“So?”

Elly took out a piece of paper and she started to write the S O, So, So, SO?? Again and again, and it turns into 5 O. I stunned, does it mean that I will have to go the music room at 5 o’clock?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SORRY FOR THE SHORTS UPDATE AND SORRY AGAIN , IM TOO BUSY WITH SCHOOL >< ERGH I HOPE YOU CAN ACCEPT MY STORY AND PLEASE LEAVE SOME COMMENTS, SORRY FOR THE CAPS LOCK AGAIN,~>< I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT EVEN ITS NOT A GOOD STORY, BUT ILL TRY :))))))))) SPREAD SOME LOVES ;DD

p/s: the new edit by nurin, my twitter friend, even i never meet her before in reality life~~

 

 

 

 

#UKISS1STUSTOUR DAEBAK><

 

i wonder...

if they can do this again, 

around the world

as 9 members :')))