CHAPTER 9

my diary (secret time)

“Morning, Abby~” I tapped her back and sat at my usual place. I took out my favorite subject text book, Bio. I figured out something strange, I looked at my right side and saw Abby who was sticking her face on the table. I guess that she is not in a good mood or something happened to her or maybe, she is sick. She hasn’t replied my greeting yet. Truth to be told, she is acting weird since yesterday. I don’t think that it has something related with the lunch box because she will apologize first and cheer me up than acting this way. Hmm…

“Are you okay?”

“Please don’t talk to me. I’m not in a good mood” See? She always get into a bad mood even when she is facing a problem that isn’t that big. Whatever. She will surely tell me regarding of it later. Suddenly, my mind has been thinking about yesterday. Eli and I... is it just that? I meant only that, he bought his girlfriend a present and only that? Hmm, it’s just likes an incomplete story. Seriously, I want to know him better so badly. Eli has showed me his nice side and now, I wanted to know more about him, be friend with him even though he is a bully. Yesterday has changed my thought regarding of Eli. He isn’t a bully anymore for me but he is a friend. Hmm…..

“Elly, why does life isn’t fair sometimes?” I turned to face Abby. Uhuh, I can see that her eyes were so red and her face looks like a ghost. In other word, she looks pale and I can see sorrow in her eyes.

“Are you okay? “

“Answer me” and now her voice sounds like someone who is having  a sore throat.

“Hmm, well… you know the answer”

“No, I’m not! That’s why I asked you! “She screams.

“Hya! Can’t you lower your voice? We’re in class, okay? Don’t be so emotional…”

“Hua! Elly, how can he dumped me! This isn’t fair! At first, he was being nice to me but then, he turned into a monster! I hate him so much! “She is still sobbing. I can’t hear clearly what she said. I looked around and found that our classmates were looking at us. Their looks were like ‘what happens to her?’ everyone turned into a busy body. Pstt

“Tell the teacher that Abby is sick. I will bring her to the sickbay and I will be late, probably. Thanks.”

Then, I quickly drag sobbing Abby to the sickbay. Luckily, I’m in charge today. (Elly is an assistant in schools clinic sociality’s club) I sat Abby down and tried my best to calm her. Sigh, this girl.
“ Stop crying Abby. Tell me, who is he?”

“That ing Jung Woo young”

“Hah? Woo? “

“He dumped me!”

“How?” She explained the whole thing to me. From a to z and I found that her story is so annoying.

“Hya! You’re crying because of a guy?! You don’t get any chance to meet him or to date with him and you said that you get dumped? Pabo”=,=

“Yes! I’m being stupid because of one man, so what? You will never understand my feeling so, just shut up! You will never understand how hurt I am. This feeling is the same as someone throw a bomb towards me and I break into pieces! Even though it’s a small matter for you but it isn’t for me because I’m the one who is facing it. You’re not in my shoes and you will never get it!!!!” I stunned. Abby…

“Sigh, I think something has turned you into this. Get back to the class.”

“No I’m not, I want to go home.”

“Because of yesterday, you cried and you even shouted at your best friend. And what is worst are you don’t even want to study! This girl!” I’m losing my patient. I need to wake this poor girl up. I slap her thigh so hard and she yelled.

“OUCH, ELLY KIM”

“WI ABBY!” =, = she faces down for minutes….

“Sorry. I will try my best to change and to forget that nuts” she said. And then she walked slowly, back to class. Wow. I lost my words. I shake my head. Love is a something. Euww. I wanted to go back to the class too but...

“Oh, great you’re here. There is a student that cut his forehead around 2 cm. He will be here in seconds. You know what should you do right? I taught you last time. Sorry that I can’t be here with you, I have to go to a meeting right now. Please, help me, thank you.”

I can’t even say a word to Miss. Kim. She is the one of the teachers who is in charge in this club. So here I am, waiting for the next patient. Burr... I can hear the sounds of the footsteps, the slide door is open and what I see is Kiseop and Kevin…. I can see that Kevin is trying to help bloody Kiseop.

“Oh, you are here”- Kevin

“Well I guess, I have to treat Kiseop’s forehead today.” Sigh. What a day!

“Please be hurry. My head is spinning”-Kiseop groan.

“Do you need some help?”- Kevin

“Hmm, put him on the bed and you can go back to your classroom if you want to or stay here” I say while preparing stuff needed for the treatment.

“Okay. Sorry, I can’t stay here. It’s Mr. Kimbum class right now. You know what I meant right?”

“Oh, I think you should go now before he asks you to answer all of his questions. Hehe, he is such a strict person. Regarding of Kiseop, don’t worry. He will be staying here until the last school bell ring. He need some rest, I guess. ”I smiles.

“Okay, get well soon bro and treat him well Elly” he waves at me. I waves at him back.

I opened the first aid kit, to take some cotton wool and then I soaked them into cold water. I carefully wipe Kiseop’s bleed.

“Do you feel dizzy?” I asked

“Yes” he can’t open his eyes yet. I come closer to him. I lift his head and put a soft pillow under his head. The bleeding didn’t seem to stop. I used many types of cotton to dry it up. Luckily, it’s not a dangerous cut. I came near to Kiseop’s face to put some cream on his forehead and to check if there’s still blood on his face.

“Can you open your eyes? You have to try it… open slowly” he touches his head

“No. I can’t, I’m too dizzy”

 I quickly took some medicine and gave them to him. I gave him a cup of water too.

“Eat this, and you will get much better. Try to open your eyes. I want to see if there …”

“Thanks” he cut my words. He eats those medicines I gave him and in a few seconds he managed to opens his eyes.

“Feeling dizzy?” I asked him without realizing on how close I am to him. Well not that close, but you can still say it as close (?) hmm

“Much better...” he takes my hand and put them on his eyes. I’m startled with his action.

“With this, I can say I’m fine” he smiles. I don’t know what I should do now. Should I let him be or ask him to let go of my hands. Dush!

“I, I have to get my way back to class...”

He doesn’t reply me nor let go of my hands. I stared at him. I know that he’s still dizzy.

“Don’t you want to ask me about what has just happened?’’

“Why should I?’” I replied his question with a question though. Yes, why should I ask him? I don’t want to know. it’s not that important...

“Ask me” ek? This guy.

“Why?”

“It’s because of you”

“Huh?”

“It’s funny to think about it. Mm, I hurt myself during Mr. Kimbum class because of you. I want to meet you so badly. Knowing that today is your day duty. Hehe” he giggles?!! I looked at him disbelieving his statement.

“So, now, your wish has been fulfilled.  I have to go back to my classroom” I stand up but, he pull me towards him and sat me on his lap, how can that be?! This guy! He gets up and faces me. He smiles.

“I hurt my forehead because of you and I really hope that it will not leave any mark. But if it does, I’m still happy for sure. It will remind me the way you treated me. You came closer to me, you touched me and it’s a sweet moment to be with you,” he pinch my cheeks,

“You are so cute” he smiles. I get up quickly. I will be crazy if I stay here with this jerk. I opened the door.

“Elly…” I didn’t turn to see him.

“Just get some sleep. If you’re still dizzy go to the hospital. They will take care of you better than here”

“I don’t need hospital. What I need are you. I think, I has madly fall in love with you... the truth to be told...”

After hearing those things from Kiseop’s mouth, I closed the door and walked to the class. Pretending that I’m not there and I don’t ever heard what he said…..again….

~~~

 It is recess time but I’m here with Abby in the class. Both of us has lose our appetite. Sigh. I face Abby, and she faces me.

One minute…

Two minutes...

I’m starting to get bored. I want to write something in my diary. It maybe can make me feel more okay than now. I look into my school bag but the diary is not there. I looked inside of my desk and I found it! But there’s something on it. I’m not hoping for it. I take out the piece of note which is also known as ‘lovyloter’. I showed it to Abby, and she replies me with “again?” I just nodded. 


When you’re in not a good mood,

It just like you is same as typhoon.

I can give you a ‘key’,

A key to escape from being that wild wind.

It is staring at me,

But, if my face can make you turn into a father of typhoon,

Then stare at the stars at night,

Or, stare at the cloud at day,

It will make you feel better with the blaze


 

*haha, what an interesting key*

“You want me to keep it for you? - Abby

“I don’t think so. Can you give me the other one?”

“The other one? What? That love letter?”

“Yes, I want to collect it starting from now,”

“Why?”

“I feel that it’s interesting,” I smiles while staring at that kind of masterpiece. Then the slide door was opened. Both of us looked towards it. There is a girl. She might be our junior. She is holding a rose. It is the same rose, just like yesterday...

“Mm, is this WI Abby’s class?” that girl asked. We nodded.

“May I know who is Abby?”

“Here, the girl next to me” I smiles at the junior. She entered our classroom and heading towards Abby. She gives the rose to her.

“Someone told me to give it to you “she said that and wanted to go walk out, but Abby stopped her.

“Can I know who that ‘person’ is?” Abby ask curiously.

“A human being for sure!” Dejavu? I laughed. I can see Abby’s face right now. This little girl is so smart just like me. Haha.

“Of course it’s a person! It can’t be a ghost!” Abby slaps my back .U-u what’s that for, huh? I ignored her.

“Girl, what’s your name? “

“Lee Yumi and I’m a 15 years old. Nice meeting you” she bows. This girl is so cute!

“Ah, I’m Kim Elly. I’m a year older than you. Nice meeting you too. Anyway, thanks for this rose”

“Okay then. I got to go. I am sorry and bye “she waves at us with such a cheerful face. I send her until to the front door. She is still waving at us. I giggle.

“She must be popular in her class. I doubt, many boys want to date with her, right Abby?”  I ask her, my eyes still staring at leaving Yumi. Abby doesn’t reply me. I turned around and realized that there is only me in this classroom. I looked around to find Abby but she’s not in here. Then I can feel that someone is tapping me from the back. I’m too shocked! I spun around and see Abby with –what’s-wrong-with-you look.

“What’s wrong with you? Your face looks as you just met a ghost” she asks me directly

“Ish! You are the one who is being a ghost” I slap her back this time. Haha revenge~ she glared at me.

“Anyway, where are you going? And, where is that rose?”

“I throw it.”

“You what?? Why?”

“I threw that roses. The one that Yumi gave to me and yesterday’s rose too. Why? I hate it though. Even though it might be from woo young or someone else, I will throw it  no matter what.”

“You really hates woo now.”

“yes, but..” she continue

“but, on that rose .. he left it with number 9 this time ,”

“9? Yesterday was 10 right? Is it a countdown or a date? 10/9? Hmm.. Not much clues here. I’m sure he will give you another one tomorrow.”

“Pstt. What a romantic guy!”

“Euww. Haha”


 

 NO ONE POV

He takes the two roses in the dustbin. His face turns red. He feels like his heart breaks. It’s like someone stab his heart many times. Why? Why she threw it? Sigh, I will never give up, Abby. I hope, really2 hope you can accept me one day and that day you will regret throw this roses. I know you will happy with me. Knowing that you like me that long. ….

 

 

 

 

hye guys,,what a long chaptr i think,,hehe ^^ i really2 hope you guys enjoy reading this and FYI, i did, no my friend,Nurin, she helps me with some grammar edits in this chapter and the others . double credits for her, thankyou for helping me ^^ ,double hugs:)))))