CHAPTER 7

my diary (secret time)

                                                                           

 

 

 

hey guyssss, sorry for not update for alllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooong time,sorry ^^ again


 

 

 

P.E time~ outdoor games~~

“Hya! Abby, can’t you play rightly? Stop day dreaming girl “I throw the shuttlecock towards her head. *this girl=,=*

“Ouch, I’m not day dreaming okay!”

“Then, stop standing like a pole and dreaming regarding of woo “

“IM NOT!” she replied back with a hard throw. :P Both of us continued to play badminton until

“Girl, watch out” I heard someone said that and the warning is actually directed for me. I spun around and felt like I’m falling on the ground, I felt like someone was hugging me tightly. I open my eyes slowly, and I saw KISEOP! He smiles towards me and he’s squeaking my nose. Abby pushed him and help me get up.

I’m still clueless. “Are you okay?”-Abby

“I think so.” I said that and looked at Kiseop.  He smirks at me.

“That’s so close” I heard someone said that, it’s not Kiseop! I spun around, looking for that voice. I saw Eli jogging and took his ball. My eyes were full with questions.

“You should save my ball instead of her, Kiseop. You have to pay for this” Eli talked to Kiseop while showing his thorn ball.

“Nah, I have no regret saving my princess.” – Kiseop said while putting his hand on my shoulder. I ward off his hand and went close to Abby. He gave me a smile. I slowly understand on what’s happening at me, in a moment I thanks Kiseop for saving me from that ball but in the same time it’s irritating when he put his hand on my shoulder.

”Where are my ‘thank you’?”

“Should I give it to you?”

“hm.. Well it will be nice thought”

I didn’t answer him, I turned around and I wiped the remaining dust on my shirt and get ready to go. But...

“Girl, you have to wait for me right after school. In front of the school gate, I’ll be there. I promise.” I froze at there. Eli whispered those words at  me and his right hand was right around my neck, in other way I felt like I’m leaning on his chest (?).

“Answer me”

“Okay….” I said that thinking like I have no choice. Then, I heard like Eli groan. My eyes became big.

Kiseop locked Eli’s hand.

“Don’t touch my girl” he speaks softly to Eli. He let me go and bring down Kiseop on the ground in a second. I can say that he is good in taekwondo. Kiseop smirks to Eli.

“She doubt me something, I will let her go when it finish. No worry. And she is safe with me” He looked at me with a sharp gaze. I gulped.

“Do whatever you want, but don’t touch her and don’t hurt her!” Kiseop said that, and in the end Eli went back to his class.

“We will meet again, ladies” Kiseop wave at us with a wink, *=,=are you trying to act cute in front ofme? It’s a fail, pabo*


“Wow, Elly, you’re dead today”-Abby

“I’m dying every day. Anyway, since when did we have the same P.E time with their class?”

“From the beginning. You don’t know that?”

“Noope….”

“Blind girl is here”

“Yah! You call me what?”

“Get ready this afternoon, you’re going to meet that bully again”

“How can you ignore my question”=,=

 “Come on, class is over, let’s go, recess time!!~~ And I’m hungry; did you bring your lunch box? Give me some of your food; I miss your mum’s cook”

“You ate half of them this morning, and I’m sorry I can’t “: P

“Yah! How can you do that to your best friend” Abby pouted her face.

“Aigo~~you’re not cute lah~~, and how about you, let your best friend starving? Huh” I went straight to the canteen. I chose the best place ever, near the pond. I sat down, open my lunch box and...

“ABBY! HOW CAN YOU FINISHED THIS, AND NOW I DON’T HAVE ANYTHING TO EAT! ERGH THIS GIRL ARE SOO!@##$” I slapped her back. “I THOUGHT YOU ONLY ATE…”I lost my words.

“Ash, miane! Don’t slap me, I’m too hungry. I didn’t eat anything since last night,” she shouted. *huh, you always give the same excuses, err*

“Treat me then. Palli, buy me some food”

 “I don’t have money! I forgot to bring them!”

“ABBY!” I shouted again. Sigh

“You’re so cruel.” I stand up and start to walk.

“Hey, where are you going?”

“Library”

“Wait for me”

“NO. YOU SIT THERE, DON’T FOLLOW ME, I WANT TO BE ALONE”


“Elly, I’m sorry, I will treat you tomorrow okay…” but unluckily Elly has goes too far from Abby.

 

“Aish, how can I be so stupid” Abby knocked her head.

 “Well, you are stupid, but cute” Abby spun around to see the voice.


Elly POV

“Huh, how can she did that to me “T_T…I press my tummy, and it produced a sounds

“Ash. I’m too hungry>< someone please gimme some food T_T”I didn’t eat anything since morning. Me and food are just like siblings, okay. This is all Abby’s fault. Huhu, how I wish I can eat something delicious. Ash, right now, pizza, fried chicken, egg and else are all spinning in my mind, how am I going to study in this kind of condition? Huhu. I said like I’m in such a critical situation. ~~ Hungry!!!!!!!!!!! Feed me some food><><>< ergh it produce some sound again how i wish theres no one will hear thatT_T ...but then i heard someone giggles

I turn around and…

“Hey there~” he waves at me. Urgh, why him!!!!!!!No!!

“Hehe, hey back to you” I hide my face. I can hear his soft laugh, how cute this friend is.

“Wanna some?” I smell a sweet flavored, all in a sudden. I looked up what is on his hand and... IT IS PAVLOVA!!!!!!!!!!! I showed him my huge smile: D

“Here we go~” he smiles back to me.

“You give it to me? This? Really? In here? No regret?”

“Hmm, firstly, yes in here and who say I’m going to give it all to you? Let’s share. It’s better to share than eating alone, right?”

“Ohh~ but is it okay to eat in here? I meant in this library?”

“Hmm, eat this or I eat alone?”

“I choose number one “

“Okay let’s eat. You first”

“Really? Thank you so much.” I take a first sip and it melt in my mouth, yummy!

“How it is?” he asked. Curiously.

“I can tell you, this is the best Pavlova I ever eat, no joke!” I scoop another big spoon heading to my mouth and... He takes my hand and eats that yummy Pavlova in a big shot.

“Hey! That’s mine.” I pouted my cheeks...

“This is mine okay. I made this by myself and it’s my turn, thanks. haha” he laughed.

“You made it?! Unbelievable!” I blinked my eyes twice. He gave me his sweet smiles like always.

“Happy now?”

“You made my day, thanks Kevin-sshi”


 

ABBY POV

“Well, you’re stupid but cute” I turn around to see the owner of that voice, suddenly I stunned with his handsomeness >< *WOOYOUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!, OH MY GOD! HE CALLED ME CUTE! LIKE SERIOUSLY!!!AHH~~~~~~~~~*

“Hmm, I heard someone made her friend mad, I wonder how she is doing right now.”

“Huh?” Kinda blank here, he is talking about me right? Right? U_U

“Can I sit here?” Wait, do you mean you want to sit in front of me? Wow, it’s as we are dating >< Geez, nice timing! ~ahh~~~

“A…yes... Surely, you cc...can” I give him my precious smile, just for him okay!

“Hmm, great! Thanks, now you can leave and don’t ever disturb me “Eh? What does he just said? He told me to leave?! Wait, I thought he wanted to accompany me. Hua! Did I just get dumped by him?! No!!!!!

“Ek?”

“Don’t you hear me? I want to study here, I need a quiet atmosphere. Shuh, you can go now. I repeated. “Hya! How can you expel me? ><

I take a loooooooooooong breath and said

“Hya! Excuse me Mr. Woo! I know that you’re so handsome that you make my heart fluttered, oh; it is past tense, fluttered! How can you expel a lovely girl like me! You’re not romantic like I always thought about you, how rude is that! And huh, you are not that handsome, okay! Bad guy! You jerk!!!!!!!!!!!!” I ran as fast as I could to the toilet, I swear to the mirror “ARGH< I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!>


 

 

AFTERSCHOOL

I wait for Eli. Sigh again; I hope he can’t keep his promise… I wait, and wait, and wait…=,=

Okay, I will go home, right now.

I wanted to go back home but then I heard

“Sorry, I’m late. Let’s go!” He holds my hand and we run……

 

 

eli for you

kevin for you

kiseop for you

wooyoung~~

new edit, sorry ><