CHAPTER 5

my diary (secret time)

 

“Aish. What does Eli doing there?” >< I looked at the front gate. Eli is leaning on the wall while bumping a basketball to the floor.* is he waiting for me? I hope not*”Argh, how long do I have to hide in here? Mosquitoes are everywhere!”*stop my blood. how long do I have to wait under this tree.* I keep watching Eli’s movement and I don’t even realize that there is someone beside me.

“What are you doing?” a voice heard. I am shocked that I steps backward. “Ahh! Hya! Kevin-sunbae, you scared me to death!” “Ahh!! Okay. I’m sorry, but can you please remove your feet? You step on me!”

“Ek? Sorry. I don’t mean to….” I said without any facial expression -no feeling- too worry about Eli might hear me- my eyes keeps on watching Eli.

“Hya! Stop looking at him. Can you just look at me?’

“Ek, why should I? You said yesterday you’re going to help me, what will you do right now? Help me please T_T” I do some sad +aegyo face.

“it’s totally fail :p” I tap his back. ” Fine!” I’m going towards Eli but suddenly Kevin holds my hand.

“I’m going to help you, okay. “ He said with a sweet smile on his face. Too sweet like a candy. I feel my heart, it beat faster than usual. I’m kinda flustered when Kevin holds my hand. “Let’s go.” he said.

We are coming close to Eli, I whisper to Kevin.” Kevin-sunbae, you said you’re going to help me, but why do you drag me to this monster instead of avoiding him? T_T” I spoke to him, “Stop walking.” “I’m going to help you. No worry okay. If we avoid him, then this will never end okay? Trust me “ Said Kevin calmly.


“Yo, Eli Kim~ “–Kevin

“Kevin? What are you doing here? What is that girl doing with you? You know what? I stand here for about an hour just because of your misstep. Anything to say?”

“Err... Sorry?” I said and I immediately hide behind Kevin.

“Why are you hiding behind Kevin? Am I that scary? It’s not like I’m going to eat you right now.” He chuckled, and then he throws the ball hard at me. I catch it and ouch …my hand.

“2:30, after school, here” –Eli

“Ek?”

“Wait here after school. I want you to come with me.”

“Where?”

“Just wait here can’t you? Or you want to carry my bag all days?” he then leave us.

“That’s weird. This is my first time seeing Eli asking properly and not being rude at people.”-Kevin

“You called that ‘asking properly?’ My heart is going to pop out because of him. Where will he going to take me this evening?”

“Eli usually didn’t act like that. He will beat anyone who makes him angry and it’s a way for him to release his mad or maybe sadness.  Do you want me to follow you?”

“Release his madness? Sadness? Do you know Eli well?”

“He is my childhood friend. But he moves out to America for 6 years and comeback here, as a bully. Poor thing. Do you want me to follow you?”

”Ek? No need, I don’t think he will do something bad towards me…”

“Okay, then. But don’t trust people easily okay,”

“It wasn’t that I trust him but I think he is not that bad.”

“Sure he is. Let’s go we have to enter the class early, right?” he smiles.


I enter my classroom and everyone became quiet. My class, which is known as the noisiest class in school suddenly, became so quiet as soon as I enter the class. Oh great.  This might be of yesterday. My very unlucky day.

I get in class as nothing happened towards me. I sat beside Abby and takes out some books. I’m pretending as I’m enjoying the book I read and my classmates slowly started to talk and laugh here and there just like there’s nothing ever happened. Yes, that’s it. Like nothing ever happened, I giggle at myself and I realized how stupid I am.

“Are you okay? - Abby

“Yes, I’m fine, always fine, thank you”

“Really? I know you’re lying right now”

“Past is past, it’s not like Kiseop kill me. He just …”

“So, how about Eli?” Abby quickly change the topic

“It’s weird; he didn’t ask anything except...”

“Except?”

“He told me to stay back afterschool”

“Wehyo?”

“How should I know?”

“You didn’t ask him, why?”

“It’s not like he going to answer it”

“Okay… anyway here” Abby showed me something

“Lovyloter? Another one? For who?”

“For you, ~~ I found it on your table”

“Just take it, I don’t have any interest with it this lovyloter will end up being throw into the dustbin”

“Sigh, okay, then, I will keep it for you, but,”

“But?”

“I will read it in front of you ^^”

“Whatever. Have you read it?”

“Nope, I’m waiting for you to read it, but it’s me who is reading it for you. >< Elly you stay quiet and listen properly.” 


 

.you give me a  hope

A hope to cope

To cope your love

In our journey to begin with

A new life with a love blossom

 


 “What a romantic man he is!~ahh~How I wish Wooyoung do that for me too T_T”

“Haha, in your dream dear,  Wooyoung doesn’t even know that you’re exist in this world”

“That sounds cruel, Elly”

“Well you know me :P”

“But, who is the writer, you think?”

“A person, of course”

“…..”=,=

“……”=,= .what?

“Then, do you think it’s a ghost? haha,what a joke”

“Just shut up and keep dreaming of your husband, shuh, don’t disturb me “, I said while taking out my diary~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

sorry,i dont have anyidea here >< totaally lost,,a bit :Pi hope you will keep reading this ><