CHAPTER 13

my diary (secret time)

the next day, I waited for abby in class.As she arrived, she greet me as usual, her facial expression is like nothing was happened yesterday between her and woo, andI am so curious and in dying to know how it was actually turns into, I didnt ask her as I believe  that she'll tell me soon. Really soon. Its 3pm now, until at this time, she stay still, tell me nothing, not even a word. Ohgod im not not that patiently-will-waiting-for-it kind of person.

 

"What happened between them?" "Did woo confessed to her?" "Did abby say yes?" "Did they kISSED?" These questions won't leave my mind. for even a second.

 

I cant stop thinking if her and due to that I dony even focus to what Kevin currently teaching me. Yes its Mathematics subject ofc. Studying bcs exam is around the corner.

 

And because of my mind is somewhere else,  thinking abt this and that, I get a smack from kevin on the head. HOW NICE, I BLAME YOU ABBY!

 

"what are you thinking about miss? Are even here, with me?"

I lied to him as in order to hide the embarrassing me, I replied with "oh no nothing really, im thinking about these mathematics fomula"

"Oh so then you may explain to me how these mathematics fomula works?" he said that while smirking at me, knowing that I cant do as what heask me to.

So, I hardly looking for page he was teach me awhile ago, but duh I fail to find it. "Im so dead" said me to myself.

 “No, you can’t” he smirks.

"Im thinking of abby that I cant even focusing on what you currently teach me bla bla bla bla"

I put the blame on abby bcs it was really her fault, what a bad friend I am but obviously I didnt mean it

“Eh? Why me, you can’t give that type of explanation and saying that was my fault, Kim Elly”

“Hehe, sorry, but I’m dying want to know what happen between you and woo yesterday” and I can see her face turns red.

“Hah? What?” both Kevin and Kiseop asked, I totally forget that both of them are right here with us and I shouldn’t asked her about it, with this two boys, not a right time.sorry><

“Eh, nothing, just ignore my question” I’m trying to save Abby and I don’t know if she will be okay with this,-trying to recover back my mistake- stupid mouth

“Nothing happens” –Abby-. I’m really shocked about that. But, since she doesn’t feel hesitate to tell about it….

“Oh, so you admit that you were with woo yesterday and is that woo is the one that become football captain last year in our school??”-Kiseop

“Yes and nothing happen  can you guys stop talking about it, it’s time for us study, okay indeed, there nothing speacial about yesterday, …..” she replies while staring at me, ME.uhhh…. But still I’m so curious. And of course I do not believe her until she reveals the whole story.

"did you rejected him?" I cover my mouth after asking her such brave-to-die-in-abbys-hand question.

 “You rejected that woo?”-Kiseop

“don’t say yes..” -kevin

“…”

“you really reject him? Or, he just gave you wish? How about roses? Did he hates you after… ”-me,I stop. I don’t know why I become busy body so sudden…..- we all stare at abby’s face and…

And with that,

 Abbystand up and taps  hardly the table with her book, angrily, she said

“HYA! THERES NOTHING PROBLEM WITH THAT AND IM NOT REJECTING HIM OR WHAT< IT JUST I DON’T ACCEPTED HIM BECAUSE I JUST WANTED TO BE HIS FRIEND NOT MORE THAN THAT, YES I LIKE HIM SO WHAT? IT’S NOT MEANING THAT, I LIKE HIM AND I WANT TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND. BEING HIS FRIEND IS MORE THAN ENOUGH FOR ME! ” \

……….

 We become silent…and study like usual, like there’s nothing happen. I’m acting like a busy student and ask many questions about math at Kevin as well as Kiseop. Yes, we ignore Abby for a little time. For her sakes and of course for us too

 

“I want to go home” –Abby

“Oh, okay me too” I said while packing back my stuff.

“Alone...”

“Hmm, okay then bye2. “ I said that knowing that she feels awkward with what happens, yes, she’s a bit emo girl.

….


 

“Wow”-me

“Wow, what?”-Kevin

“Wow, with Abby”

“Oh, it’s our mistake actually, we shouldn’t asked her that”

“Yes I knew it, my mistake, sigh….okay, need to go home now, see you later”

“I want to walk with you” I turned around to see Kiseop.

“Why?”

“Because...”

“See you guys later”. Kevin said that and leaving us….

“Can i?”

“Whatever”

“Thanks” he smiles. Well I can say that kind pretty smiles…for the first time I admit it…

Why I feel walking with him to my house like I walk from Korea to London,ergh,,it feels sloooow.

“I only have one week more….”

I stay quiet...

“I don’t want to go, but there’s nothing that I can change even I really2 wanted it”

“Just go to Canada, and live as a good human being…”

Keep stops…

“How you...”

“From Kevin”

“Ohh...”

“I want to make you as my girlfriend...”

“Sorry bu...” he cuts me

“Yes, I know you will not accept it.”

“…”

“Then, can you spend your time with me, just this week, before I leave …”

“…”I look at him, I don’t know, but truth to be told, I can’t reject his request, he should has his happy time right before he leaving us,,,,even its including myself…

“What’s your plan in this week?”

“You accept my offer?”

“I don’t say so...” I can feel him still smiling at me.

“Hmm... since we don’t have study group tomorrow...how about Hans River?”

“Anything”

“Okay, thank you”

“Only for this week...”

“Yes, only for this week…”

“Only for this week...” the words that keeps playing in my mind…

 

 

 

 

 

#hAPPYKISEOPDAY~
 

 

I want to say a biiiiiiiiiig thankyou to my bestfriend, abby, for helping me with this fanfic, i have two helpers right now, wow,, thankyou 1000X

>< credit to her:**

 kevin ><