resolve/ its not a secret anymore

my diary (secret time)

@Ellykim_  PFTTT WHAT THE HECK WITH THAT LETTER

@KIseopLee  SERVE YOU JERK~

@Ellykim_ Idk what I see in you, girl

@KiseopLee feeling regret now? :P

@Ellykim_ never :P but yeah, maybe im going to find a nice girl, ofc better than you.

@KIseopLee I smell a player Kiseop, you better don’t

@Ellykim_ jealous?

@KiseopLee nah, it just waste my time. have fun there yohooo~~ ^^

And both of them just giggled looking at how their relationship will go.

Satisfaction

-

Just like usual elly and abby sat facing each other while their faces sticking on the table. Sighing like always. They feel old enough to admit it.

“oh, im going to miss him!”

“who? Kiseop?” abby asked me. well actually yeah…

“yeah, I miss his smile, his jerkness and his money too. He always paid for me, I meant everything when we are going out . I don’t believe I accepted to join him,”

“cant you just said it as a date ,elly?”

“Date? Its not a date. I just company him as what he requested,”

“you are so dumb. It means a date you pabo,”

“really? Wow,” I blinked? Seriously it is a date? I never thought of that. If kiseop knows about this, He will be freaking sad. But spending time with him is really fun. Yeah, I dont believe im being that type of girl. You know the feel? your date’s money and that is really bad. But hey! He is the one who offer that. Saying that he will pay up for every single thing~ oh, I use that ‘date’ word.

“and he is your first boyfriend” I blinked again. Boyfriend?

“eh, we are not couple actually. It just he asked me for a date but not for an offical as boy-girlfriend you know,” and I started to feel weird about my status. He is not my boyfriend right? O.o

“isnt going for date is actually means for official boy-girlfriend things?”

“well, he asked for that but I ‘reject’ him. But ofcourse he knows how it will turn out . he didn’t mind. That’s why he asked me for that ‘date’,”

“Then how about my situation? Im not reject him but at the same time I don’t want to be his girlfriend. No! I really want to be his girlfriend but im afraid. You know that I want to date only with my future husband. What if Woo is not him?what if we break our relationship just like that and I will be an ugly monster crying non stop just because of him,”

“that’s why you just want to be his friend?”

“yeah, I think we should start it slowly from friend and know each other more. I think its much better,”

“awww abby~ You are growing into a matured girl. Mommy is so proud of you sweety,”

“I love you too mom~,”

-

ABBY POV

“I love you too mom ~,” I smiled but inside of me I felt really nervous. I still didn’t answer him when he asked to be his girlfriend and its nerve wrecking to think about it. What if, what if he misunderstood or doesn’t accept me, I meant the idea of being just friend? Is that sounds cruel?

“I need some fresh air,”

I went to the garden and sat at the bench, hugging my legs. I leaned my head to my knee  and closed my eyes to just feel the relaxeness.  My muscle already stiffen because of many thoughts are running in my mind right now. The sound of  small cascade echoing around my ears as it form a soft melody to me. it is nice to have this place around school. How I wish time will stop and there is only me in this world. I think I rather being alone for a some times than meeting those humans that just make my head more ache. The cold wind brushing my hair and I just let it be. Even it is going to be messy ,I love it as long as it filled with calmness.

The school bell just rang and I stil didn’t want to wake up, even for a second.

“you are going to get your demerit it if you are late” it’s a lie if im not surprise with his presence at here.

“same goes to you” Woo Young… I wanted, I wanted  to say his name but I couldn’t. I heard his smirks. We stayed silent for awhile. Its like we wanted to voice out our hearts but we couldn’t that. Is this the best ? out of all of the ideas that I planned.

“haish, this is going to bad right?”

“…” his sighed make me felt uneasy and worse. I get startled when he took my hand and shook it.

“I want to be your friend. Will you?” he pinched my cheek and I cant help because my face became red and hot.

“blushing is so hard to handle , right” he giggled.

“yeah, because its too hot at here,” I already tried my best to avoid his gaze, but duh! It’s a fail

“you meant me?”

“nope it just the weather, my friend”

“its nice to hear that, my friend,” he pat my head softly.

______________

2nd June

Ita already JUNE AND THE EXAM IS COMING ASDDDFFFG

Okay back to the story dear diary.

This is one of the craziest thing i did in my entire life.

Following Eli Kim/ stalking Eli Kim

Erghhh what should I do? Im getting curious day by day whenever I see him and he already miss school for days. See? I even stalked his class everyday. Lucky me he came today.

So, I tip toe him secretly

And  he went to the kindergarten

He pick up his little sister (the one who I saw once ago)

And  they went back to their home

And its just a heart wrenching to see his life, his home , his loves

And the little thing I knew

Its not a secret anymore…

___________________________________________

IM BACKKKKKKKKK
XX