CHAPTER 17

my diary (secret time)

29th May

Dear Kiseop,

I finally dicided to write a letter for you and I know you will read it on the plane right?

To be honest, I love you ….

But as a friend

Jeng~~~~~~ A bad joke. Lucky me you already in the plane. See that mad face huh?

For I don’t know how many times, I want to thank you. Even it’s a cruel way , but I get to know you personaly. Don’t be hopeless in finding a new start. Maybe im not the best for you. But someone who is better than me , waitng for your answer one day , even that girl is not pretty like me (pstt) . but I hope you find a goood one that suit to you~

You know, it just weird. In my imagination like if someone who suddenly kissed me , ofcourse I will kill him hard, ofcourse I will try to avoid you hard, ofcourse I will decided to not coming to school… and I thought you will try to tie me with your words. Using a dangerous ways to get  me into you. Forcing me to be your girl. Used some tactics that can make me go insane.

But at here. Its kinda not a logic answer. Im not doing that. You came infront me like wind. Then you will go beyond, far away from me. you approached me, saying that you will make me fallin in love at you. As the time passes, I can see your heart. You are not forcing me to choose you, you just go with the flow. For the many times you told me sincirely.

Kiseop,

What can I do for you?

Neh~ ofcourse I will take care of myself, I love my life ,okay?

Just make sure when you come back here again, I will see a sussesful face infront of me J

Till the end, I always be your friend.

 

 

 

 

 

 

okay what short update for aloooong time. actually i once decided to discontinue my fanfic but i dont know what gottin in me, and i relized im writing this.

maybe i will edit the whole chapters because when i read it all over again some of them its not a logic idea. maybe it takes some times and i have a big exams which taken for 4 months until end of this october. its really hard to manage my time. 

so if you see i did a lot of grammar error here. its my pleasure if you can comment me and correct my grammar. its a way to help me to improve it. if you have any of ideas you can share with me ^^ 

so JUN WELCOME TO UKISS~~~~~