And Then After..

I will heal you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ RATED THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE OF MENTIONING OF CHILD ABUSE ]

 

“I missed you, too. A lot.” Chanyeol whispered and Baekhyun could feel hot breath against his ear.

 

_______________________________________

 

After comig to his senses, Baekhyun hugged the latter back though he was blushing. It was nice, knowing that the other boy missed him, too and that he was still talking. In that moment, the younger boy realized he wanted to take advantage of that fact and so, after pulling away from embrace – though he would love to stay there – he looked at Chanyeol and smiled.

 

“We have to catch up.. but be prepared that I will ask a lot and you have to answer. You owe me that, Park Chanyeol.” he said and chuckled.

 

Chanyeol was expecting that so it came naturally that he chuckled and nodded, ready for his questions.

The older boy talked a lot that day. They talked about what Chanyeol liked to eat, liked to do, what kind of music he liked and all the questions Baekhyun answered before. It was unfair to him that Chanyeol knew everything about him yet he knew nothing about him so right after the latter recovered from question he gave him, he attacked him with another serie of questions – what was he studying, how was he those days when Baekhyun was on trip, if he talked to Kai, if he had fun, if Kai's mother cried and things like that. He was really surprised to hear that Chanyeol was studying foreign language called Slovak language. As it seemed, the latter really liked it and he was very smart too so Baekhyun asked him to tell him something in that language he was studying.

 

“*Ľúbim ťa, Baekhyun.“ he said in perfect accent but Baekhyun didn't understand, how could he. It was similar to French but didn't highlight 'r' that much. [ *meaning 'I love you' ]

 

“What does it mean? It sounds nice.” younger boy chuckled softly and tilted his head when he spotted kind of shy expression on the other's face.

 

“Uh.. it means.. that I appreciate you.” he said, scratching his nape and the sight was adorable.

 

Baekhyun's heart melted and he said that he felt the same for him. Both chuckled over their shy exchange of compliments and then started talking again, Baekhyun once again being the one who asked questions, making sure that Chanyeol won't just decide to be quiet again. But it seemed he didn't have to try because as silent as Chanyeol has been before, that talkative he was now – maybe it was because he actually missed talking before but couldn't. Baekhyun didn't mind it though, thankfully accepting whatever long speeches the other gave. On the opposite, Chanyeol became even more attractive for shorter boy, especially with his deep voice and genuine laugh. He wasn't perfect, of course he wasn't, but Baekhyun didn't mind anything because he already liked this boy a lot.

It was very late when they decided to say their goodbyes – Chanyeol's throat sore and his voice was raspy due to sudden talking session – and they made an appointment right next day again. Both of them went to sleep with huge smiles on their faces that evening.

 

***

 

The boys met day after, and day after.. until it was anniversary of their first year of friendship – including those 4 or 5 months when the boy was still silent. In time being, they got much closer, able to be called best friends because they shared literally everything together, they also got used to visit each other in their houses and cuddling was their new most favorite activity. It was awkward at first, boy not knowing how they should lay down or sit on a couch but after hours of talking and laughing they naturally moved into position that was comfortable. Surprising was that they never got bored or annoyed at each other, their time flying as it was spent with happiness. Little did they know that their friendship was crossing lines with relationship but they didn't act upon it. Baekhyun was too shy to mention something and Chanyeol, on the other hand, didn't want to rush the latter. There were times when all he wanted to do was hug Baekhyun's slim waist and kiss him – God, how he wanted to taste those lips which smiled so beautifully! And so, they remained as friends though they were often teased for looking like lovers which just made them feel even more embarrassed.

 

***

 

 

Chanyeol's first meeting with Baekhyun's friends was hilarious. It was the day when the tall boy decided to surprise Baekhyun by coming into his school and when he saw the boy he hugged him like always. This gesture though, caught attention of Baekhyun's friends and they started shouting at him that as a teacher, he shouldn't be doing that. Yes, those dorks thought that Chanyeol was a teacher at their school. Baekhyun was ready to sink through the floor out of embarrassement but Chanyeol just bursted out laughing, soon introducing himself which made all of the boys speechless. After a while of talking they decided that they liked the tall boy – he was funny, nice and totally in love with Baekhyun. Chanyeol and Baekhyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter