Breakdown

I will heal you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Friday afternoon and Baekhyun was heading home. His mood wasn't the best because he heard his parent fight this morning and it made him feel sad, thinking that his parents weren't as perfect as he thought they were. You know, without fights, just love and happiness. He found it suspicious that recently his parents left to work at different times but he just left it like that. He also noticed his mom's fake smiles but he was too stupid to realize it. I should have paid more attention to it, he sighed and kept walking in slow pace. Out of nowhere, it started to rain but not one of those refreshing rain, this one was heavy rain. This just added to Baekhyun's sadness/frustration, knowing that he won't be able to meet Chanyeol today. Baekhyun has always been sensitive and that's why today's events made him break down.

When he saw that familiar bench but no Chanyeol he felt his eyes water. What did you expect, stupid? He wouldn't come when it's raining. He didn't really care that he was soaked, he sat on the bench and thinking about his parents and even Chanyeol he started to cry. Heavy rain was pouring down on him but he couldn't care less as sobs escaped his trembling lips, head laid in his hands. He didn't know how long he has been crying when suddenly...

 

Big hands pried his own ones from his face so he stopped sobbing and looked up to see who it was just to let out surprised sob-like sound.

 

“Ch-chanyeol..?” his voice broke a little as he couldn't believe that Chanyeol was standing there.

 

He didn't reply but grabbed Baekhyun's hand and made him stand up. Soon, while holding his hand he started running.

The shorter boy didn't understand. Why was Chanyeol there? That stranger who didn't reply to his questions? The one who didn't react to his presence? Where were they going? Did that mean that the boy cared about him? Is that why he came? - These questions were going through his head and that's why he didn't even realize that they had stopped. He's awaken from his thoughts when a warm hand disappeared from his own. He looked up once again just to see that the other boy was as soaked as himself and if he wouldn't be so confused and sad, he would have noticed how hot the boy looked with water dripping down from his hair to exposed neck. Baekhyun bit his bottom lip while looking into Chanyeol's eyes before tears started running down his cheeks because this unknown boy just made him feel even weaker than he already was. Without any words, not caring at all he hugged the tall boy standing in front of him. He buried his face to the latter's chest and he could feel him freeze but not stepping back. Baekhyun just wanted to let his tears out. He didn't know how long they were standing like that but when he was calm enough he stepped back with slight blush on his cheeks. It wasn't his intention to breakdown and embarrasse himself even more but it just happened. Coughing he rubbed his nape and spoke.

 

“I-I'm sorry, Chanyeol.” he whispered.

 

The latter didn't reply, of course, but he took Baekhyun's hand and dragged him with him. It was just then that Baekhyun loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter