The Answer

I will heal you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun met Chanyeol right next day in a park since the day was sunny and both of boys could sit on the bench. Smiling boy was talking to Chanyeol rather happily – telling him what he liked, what he disliked, he laughed on his own jokes and complimented Chanyeol. He also asked him few questions just to see if he will answer at least once but he didn't and it made the younger boy a bit sad but he wouldn't give up and that's why he continued talking about all various things, for example, music. He told the latter how he loved singing, what kind of music he liked, which song was his favorite, which artist he admired.. He even mentioned books, movies, dramas, mangas and even some anime. However, he didn't get any respond which just made him sigh a lot.

 

It was almost 6pm and Baekhyun was sure that he has never talked as much as today. It was actually HIM who talked whole day, without a break. He had to praise himself because he was able to find things to talk about just so he could stay with mute boy. With the boy who almost totally ignored him. Baekhyun still didn't know why he had this need to get to know the mysterious, silent boy, he just had. And even though he was wondering about it this morning, he couldn't answer that question. He just knew that every time he was ready to give up, something just pulled him back and he was there again, trying to chat with the boy, trying to get any response. And today wasn't different. He was really ready to stand up and leave the boy when his curiosity just pulled him back.

 

“Okay, silent boy. I gotta go. You know, I'm out of questions and things I could talk about. It would be different if you would actually reply or whatever, but like this.. it will be very difficult. But don't be so happy because I won't give up, Chanyeol.” he shook his head. “I.. I will make you talk to me once.” he said and nodded to himself before he stood up and waved at boy, saying good night and going home.

 

 

 

 

They met even day after that day, and day after and after... Days turned to weeks...

 

Nothing really changed in those 4 weeks. Chanyeol didn't reply to Baekhyun, didn't show any emotions or interest in what he was saying. He just sat there and listened to the latter, nodding sometimes but it was also really very rare.

Baekhyun on the other side was very sad and desperate. Every single day it was HIM who talked, HIM who initiated another meeting, HIM who laughed.. He was worried that if it will continue like this he won't have a thing to talk about with handsome but very silent boy. He talked about everything and anything, being sure that Chanyeol got so many informations about him that he could have written a book about him. Meanwhile, Baekhyun's parents fought more and more when they thought that their son couldn't hear them. He did hear them though, but every time they started he went out because he didn't want to hear that. He didn't say a word to Chanyeol - he didn't say how sad he was, how desperate and frustrated he felt.. He acted all strong and happy. At home as well. It was just him and his mom all the time, because his father was always out and his mom didn't talk to him about that but he knew that sooner or later they will divorce.

Also, there were Baekhyun's friends. They called him every day to hang out with them, but he woud decline and go to meet Chanyeol which was another reason for him to become sad. He was refusing his friends just to talk to that emotionless boy.

 

However, he was ready to say the last goodbye to Chanyeol today because he couldn't go on like that. He even fought with his best friend Key today because he once again refused to hang out with them. Key said some bad thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter