EXTRA - Kaisoo - Devil with Angel's face (1st meeting)

I will heal you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Kai was sitting on the stairs in front of his house, leaning back on his elbows while listening to some music played in his headphones since he had nothing better to do. He moved his head from left to the right in thrythm of a song and sag along few lines when suddenly, big white van stopped in front of a house next to his own. Pulling out headphones, he curiously looked there, wondering what was happening. He could see at least four men getting out of a van and so he stood up, ready to go closer and ask them who they are – don't get him wrong, he wasn't one of those annoying brats but he was being careful about his neighbourhood, knowing that anything could happen and he wanted to be prepared if he would need to protect his family.

 

“New neighbours.” Kai's mom appeared out of out nowhere, standing behind her son. “Go and greet them if you want. It's just polite to make them feel welcomed. I'm cooking.” she said, earning approving hum from Kai.

 

After the boy nodded, he started walking there and once he stepped closer, the first thing that caught his attention was a boy, standing near van's door. The said boy was very beautiful in Kai's opinion – having big owl like eyes with honesty shining from them and that being the thing which made them so damn attractive. The next were plump lips which could put into shame any girl's lips if they should be compared and the boy had dark hair with fine body on top of everything. Not skinny type of body, no, Kai could guess that the boy had small belly which didn't make him any less attractive, the opposite, actually.

Kai bit his bottom lip and stepped even closer while coughing slightly to catch the boy's attention. And he did, indeed. Dark haired boy loked at him and his lips stretched into smile. So beautiful, Kai thought, amazed.

 

“Umm, can I help you?” the boy asked and Kai wondered how could even his voice be so perfect – so soft and soothing.

 

“Oh! I just came to greet you. I'm your neighbour.” Kai smiled, pointing his thumb to the house behind his back.

 

“Really?” the boy sounded surprised. “That's so nice of you!” he continued, smiling even wider before he introduced himself, lifting his hand and offering it for a handshake. “I'm Do Kyungsoo.”

 

“I'm Kim Jongin, but I go by Kai.” he smiled and shook the latter's hand.

 

“Nice to meet you, Kai. Please, take care of me.” Kyungsoo said in almost cute manner, eyes curling up into crescents as he looked into Kai's eyes.

 

Kai just nodded, smiling widely. Oh yeah, I will, he thought and smirked internally before his mouth worked before his brain could. “Are you busy right now?” he asked and then smiled sheepishly, thinking about how the boy literally just moved in there so he probably WAS busy. He was proven wrong though.

 

“I.. uh, I should help them with boxes but I'm pretty free after, actually.” he said and his lips – which didn't go unnoticed by Jongin – before he continued. “Wanna help?” he grinned.

 

“Sure! On one condition though.” he grinned mischievously and when Kyungsoo tilted his head curiously, he chuckled. “After helping.. you have to go with me. For a cake or ice-cream or anything you prefer.”

 

These words made Kyungsoo laugh softly and nod, offering his pinky with obvious playfulness in his actions. The other boy couldn't help but chuckle and hook his pinky with Kyungsoo's, imitating him as if accepting his promise. Both of boys noticed that small spark which went through their bodies when their fingers touched even briefly.

After that they turned to van and slowly helped the men to carry boxes into half empty house. Kai has never been inside so he was nicely surprised to see how nice the interior was. It looked cozy though the house itself was quite big and spacious. One thing Kai noticed was, that the Do family had many boxes. It didn't mean that he was complaining, no, because he had great fun with Kyungsoo, joking and laughing, even mocking the older boy – yes, he found out that this boy was really one year older than him – but he was surprised that they had so many things with them. When Kai and his mom were moving into their current house they didn't take as many things, only those most important ones. But later, Kyungsoo admitted that their family found it hard to let go of things which held too many memories so they decided to take them all and hide them in the basement or garage.

Once they finished helping with boxes, boys decided to go for a small cake as a celebration for successful moving in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter