EXTRA - Hunhan - What the hell?! (1st meeting)

I will heal you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Slipping hands into jeans pockets, Sehun whistled low song while walking down the streets. The school has just ended and he was heading home, bored expression on his face since nothing interesting has happened at school – apart from the fact that he got to meet Baekhyun's boy. He still laughed internally at the memory how him and his friends assumed that Chanyeol was teacher molesting their friend.

Shaking his head, he runed to the right, taking route which will take him longer to get home but he wasn't in a hurry – nothing awaited him in his apartment after all.

 

“I told you, we're over. I love someone else, Guk, so just leave me alone, okay?” Sehun heard a voice – angelic voice in his opinion – as he walked slowly.

 

The male who owned that voice was probably breaking up with his boyfriend so Sehun didn't really care to look there, wanting to give those people as much privacy as he could, though he was sure that he will remember that voice for a while.

 

The other male probably replied something because that angelic voice sighed desperately. “No! I'm serious. He is.. oh! There his is! So leave me alone, okay?! That's my boyfriend. Yeobo!”

 

Sehun his lips, actually wanting to look at the male who had such a beautiful voice, but he didn't, not wanting to interrupt him and his boyfriend with his staring. Yeobo, the boy snorted internally, shaking his head. However, he was stopped by two hands pressed against his chest.

 

“Yeobo, you're here!” angelic voice said and Sehun's eyes travelled from delicate yet a bit manly fingers to the face of boy who just called him yeobo.

 

The boy was just slightly shorter than Sehun himself and had beautiful doe like eyes (which were pleading now), his lips were pulled upward into bright smile. Sehun's heart skipped a beat but it lasted only for a second before he realized that this boy called him yeobo, indeed, though he has never seen him in his life. What the hell?! Sehun frowned and was about to speak to smaller boy, tell him that he probably confused him with someone else, but before he got a chance to do so, he was silenced by pair of soft lips. His eyes widened and heart stopped beating for a moment. What- he blinked, ready to push the stranger away, but in that exact moment, the boy moved his lips slowly and Sehun melted at the feeling, his eyes closing involuntary. He hummed lowly and before he could stop himself, he was moving his lips in sinc with the latter's. His hands found their way to smaller boy's hips, squeezing them lightly which earned him hum in appreciation and the other boy wrapped his arms around Sehun's neck, probably loosing himself in the kiss. Sehun heard something from his side, it sounded like angry grunt, but he couldn't care less, letting this unfamiliar boy kiss the daylight out of him.

After a while, Sehun felt like he needed to take control over this kiss so he parted his lips, taking boy's bottom lip between his and he started nibbling and on it, enjoying the taste. It was when the stranger let out y whimper that Sehun got to his senses and pulled away (earning adorable whimper from the boy), gasping for air. Opening his eyes, he looked at the b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter