One Sided Talk

I will heal you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun woke up to the sound of him alarm clock and found it really annoying because he wanted to sleep more but that damned device wouldn’t let him so he just lazily wiped a sleep from his eyes before opening them. It was a bright morning just like he liked it but that didn’t help the fact that he was really lazy.

 

“Baekhyun, wake up. Come down for a breakfast.” His mom’s voice was heard along with soft knocks on his door.

 

“Ne.” he said, slowly sitting up before stretching his limbs and then standing up just to make his bed and take a school uniform from his wardrobe so he could get dressed after showering – he liked smelling nice in the morning.

 

After he was done with showering and dressign up he styled his hair before taking his school bag and heading down to the kitchen.

 

“Morning, sweetie.” His mom greeted him with smile while putting plate in front of him.

 

“Morning mom. Dad?” he asked her as he started eating.

 

He could clearly see how her smile faltered but then she put on her best fake smile and answered him.

 

“He left to work already.”

 

Baekhyun nodded and almost uncomfortable silence settled between them so he ate faster. After finishing his breakfast and thanking for a meal he kissed his mom’s cheek and left to school.

Walking through the park his eyes immediately went to the bench that is now empty, waiting for anybody to sit on it. Baekhyun sighed but smiled right a way because he still believed that that stranger will be there today.

 

When he came to school he met his friends and started yet another usual day. It didn’t mean that it was boring, no, because he had many people around him but it was tiring and his mind was preoccupied with the certain boy all the time. He couldn’t even properly pay attention in classes and teachers could see it but they let him off because they knew that the latter wasn’t like that at all so they thought that there was some problem going on.

It was like that until a bell announced a lunch break and Baekhyun was quite surprised because he didn’t remember even one of his classes. He packed his books and then headed to a cafeteria where he saw his friends, seriously wondering how it was possible for them to be there so quickly. He came to them and sat down while greeting everyone. There, behind that table sat all of his good friends. Key and Jonghyun are his best friends since forever – the three of them have known each other from diapers. Jonghyun and Key became a couple in time being and Baekhyun had to admit that they were really cute together. Then there were his other friends. Chen, Kris, Tao (Kris and Tao were a couple too) and Sehun. Baekhyun had even other friends, many of them actually but those sitting behind the table were good ones.

Baekhyun was still immersed to his thoughts so he didn’t really know that his friends wanted to talk to him a few times already.

 

“-khyun… yah!” he heard a voice along with stab to his ribs.

 

“Ouch- what are you doing??” he asked with unwanted yet adorable pout.

 

“We were trying to talk to you but you wouldn’t answer so I had to wake you up. What are you dreaming about, dream boy?” asked Chen while eating fried chicken.

 

“W-what? I’m not!” Baekhyun stutted and then started eating a lunch which was brought to him by his two best friends.

 

“Why does it look like you’re hiding something from us, Baek?” now it was Kris who was asking.

 

Baekhyun didn’t like to lie to his friends but he wasn’t even sure if it was worth to tell them because really, what should have he told them? That he met some stran

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter