Stay

I will heal you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two weeks. Another two weeks have passed and everything was the same – Baekhyun was still determined to make Chanyeol speak and Chanyeol was always quiet. Something, Baekhyun could even seet that the boy wanted to answer but it just didn't work and after some time, Baekhyun became slightly depressed. Nobody could see it though because the latter was always in his room if he wasn't meeting Chaneyol and he didn't didn't talk to his friends anymore. Not because he wouldn't want to talk to them but because he didn't want them to see how pathetic he became. The boy also knew that if he would talk to them, they would ask him questions as usually and he would have had to lie again. And he hated it. He was wondering every single day if it was really worth it. His best friends were left behind and he started to loose his confidence just so he could be with a boy who maybe even wasn't interested in him or his friendship at all. It was true that the said boy started to answer Baekhyun's questions by writing it on a paper but those occasions were very rare. In the time being, Baekhyun has informed the other boy about everything that happened to him – excluding his depressions – from his 3th birthday until now, he smiled and laughed and sometimes, he even asked boy for help when he didn't know how to solve his homeworks. He also brought some books and read it aloud to the boy and he used to sing while sitting on that bench. Those were times when Baekhyun could see some emotions flicker in the latter's eyes but just for a moment before it disappeared again. Baekhyun has never daid that he knew the reason why was the older boy like that but after almost 4 months he was thinking about confessing it because he couldn't go on like that. His confidence has reached the bottom level.

 

And so he was sitting there on a bench beside Chanyeol, thinking about how to start with what he had to say. Biting his lip he played with his fingers – this was it. This was the day when he will say goodbye to Chanyeol and his life will be the same again – with his friends and without depressions. He took a deep breath and looked at the latter who was currently writing something into his notebook.

 

“Umm, Chanyeol.” he spoke to catch the other's attention.

 

Chanyeol looked up with curious eyes and since the younger boy was already used to this expression, he knew he was asking what was wrong.

 

“I have something to confess.” he admitted and looked down at his hands. “I.. I know that I should have said it sooner because it's something about you but I didn't want you to feel like I was stal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter