22 ~ "Meeting The New...and Meeting The Old"

Why, You?

SooMi

It's been about two weeks since my last encounter with JaeBeom. Jayson and I have started our internship at the hospital and things were going great. BiKyung and I haven't seen each other, but we keep contact through texts. But whenever I talk to him, he always seems to bring up JaeJae. It's not that I don't want to talk about him, but I'd prefer avoiding the subject.

"Juhgiyo!"

I turned around to the source and noticed a patient calling me. I approached the little girl and noticed she was wearing a beanie. She has cancer.

"Miss, can you please help me open this bottle?"

Kyeopta.

"Ah, yae" I smiled as I took the chocolate milk bottle from her hand and opened it. "Here." I handed the bottle back to her and she smiled brightly at me before gulping it all down.

"Kamsahanmida, miss!"

I laughed as I saw the milk moustache left on her upper lip.

"Hehehe, it's ok, you can just call me 'Unnie'" I laughed as I wiped her upper lip.

"Ne, Unnie!"

Aigoooooo she was just so cute!

Then I realized that I was supposed to be running an errand for one of the nurses.

"Ah, umm...what's your name?" I asked. I didn't want to call her 'little girl' all the time.

"Oh, Park Jimi imnida" the girl smiled while slightly bowing.

Wahhhh, Jimi! Such a cute name! And it's so different too!

"Jimi-ah, unnie has to go now..." I could see her smile fade as she heard my words.

"Awww..."

"Jimi-ah, gwaenchana?" I asked concerned.

"I wanted Unnie to stay here with me..." she frowned.

I smiled and patted her head.

"It's ok, unnie will be back and unnie will play with you again, ok?"

"Ok!" she smiled. All of a sudden, she got out of her bed and hugged me. "Bye, unnie! Come back and play soon, ne?"

I couldn't help but laugh at her. "Ne!"

With that, I left the room to run my errands.

***

4 hours later...

"I'm back!" I announced as I walked through the house door.

"Welcome home!" Jayson greeted me with a hug and kiss on the cheek.

Jayson and I moved to a temporary house that was provided to us by the hospital since we were interns.

"How was work?" I asked Jayson. We both got off at different hours this week so we didn't come home together like we normally do.

"It was good. Koreans are such nice people! They knew I was a foreigner yet they still treated me as if I were one of them!" he laughed. "What about you? How was your day?"

"Well, I met this little girl who was sooooooo cute! She has cancer, and her name is Jimi!" I got excited just talking about her.

"Jimmy?" he asked me in confusion.

"Nooooo, Jimi! It's pronounced like JeeeMeeeee!" I laughed.

"Ohh, haha mianhae~"

"Wow, you're getting good Jayson! I didn't hear an accent when you said that." I said impressed.

"Haha, gomawo" he smirked proudly.

"I'm guessing those classes are going good, ne?"

"Ne!"

Jayson's been taking online Korean language classes so he can interact with the patients more. Plus, life in Korea would be a lot easier if he learned the language. He knows the basics, so he can have normal everyday conversations but he's not exactly at the fluent level yet.

"So what do you want for dinner, Jayson?"

*DING DONG*

"Oh, mianhae Suzi but I invited some people. Hope you don't mind, but you'll be having dinner without me." he guiltily smiled.

"You invited people?" Who could he possibly know well enough to invite?

He opened the door and two familiar faces walked in the door.


Wanna guess who? ^o^

LOL JEONGMAL MIANHAE!! So sorry for not updating! It's all because of LAZINESS! I'm just so lazy, I'm sorry >< Please don't leave me, thanks for staying with me =)