23 ~ "Bogo Shipeoyo"

Why, You?

SooMi

"W-Woo....T-Tae...?" I couldn't stop my stuttering as I kept backing away. They both looked at me with surprised, yet sad eyes.

"SooMi..." Wooyoung whispered as he started making his way towards me. I kept taking each step backward but soon enough my back hit something behind me. Jayson stood behind me, holding my shoulders and pushing me forward. Before I knew it, I was in Wooyoung's arms and I was hugging him as tight as I could, crying.

"Woo-ah...bogo shipeo...jeongmal bogo shipeoyo" I said burying my face in his chest. Suddenly I felt myself being pulled away from Wooyoung and found myself in another pair of big, strong arms.

"Taecyeon.." I said looking up at him.

"I'm so glad...I'm so glad you're ok.." I could feel Taecyeon's tears dripping on my cheeks. I smiled.

"I missed you guys so much..." I opened up my arms to both of them.

1 hour later

After all the crying, I introduced Jayson to Wooyoung and Taecyeon. They seemed to get along really well.

"Well come on, we've got dinner reservations at 8:00" Wooyoung said.

"Thanks again, Jayson" Taecyeon said shaking his hand.

"No problem" he smiled back.

"Wait, thank you? Why, thank you?" I looked at the two of them with a confused look.

"Haha Jayson here called us over," Taecyeon explained.

"I wanted you to be happy. With the way you've been lately, I knew you needed something so I asked BiKyung who you're old friends were and I got their contact info and called them here so you could catch up." Jayson smiled shyly while rubbing the back of his neck.

Awww... why Jayson? Why can't I love you the way I love him? You're just so perfect for me...you know exactly what to do in my time of need. But I only see you one way...

I walked over to Jayson and hugged him so tight.

"Kamsahanmida, Jayson...Kamsa..."

"Haha, chunmaneyo" he smiled while patting my head. "Now go, or you'll be late for dinner" he said pushing me towards Wooyoung and Taecyeon.

I walked out the door while linking arms with my two brothers and we all headed out to dinner.

***

At the restaurant

Narrator

It's been about 20 minutes since they got to the restaurant and now they were all just waiting for their food.

"SooMi-ah," Taecyeon called her name and she turned to him.

"Ne?"

"What's up with you?"

"Mwo?" SooMi took a sip of her water.

"What's up with you and Jay?"

All of a sudden she choked on her water when she heard his name.

"W-What do you mean?" she asked worriedly.

"You know what I mean...We all know that you both love each other. Wooyoung and I saw your expression after he sang you that song at the party. We all know that you want to be with him. So why?" he told her.

SooMi was silent for a while.

"SooMi-ah...why don't you want to be with Jay?" Wooyoung asked her.

She looked at the both of them.

"It's not that I don't want to be with him. If I could, then I would run to him right now, just to be in his arms." SooMi started.

"So then wh-"

"Because!" she cut him off. "Because it's not that easy..."

"Not that easy...?"

"It's not that easy. The day I got back to Korea, Jayson and I went to JYPE and I saw Jay. I highly doubt he saw me, but I saw him and he's already moved on." SooMi looked down and frowned. She was still depressed even while reminiscing over the painful memory.

Wooyoung and Taecyeon both looked at each other guiltily. They knew what she was talking about. They knew who she was talking about. Im Jangsoon...they knew who she was because they were the ones who unfortunately set Jay and JangSoon together. The two figured it was time to come out with the truth.

"N-Noona..."

SooMi looked up at the two of them. She knew something was up.

"Y-Yah...what's wrong? I told you guys to never call me noona..." she was starting to get worried.

"Look, before we say anything we just want to tell you that we love you so much a-and we didn't mean for things to turn out this way." Wooyoung warned.

"What's going on?"

"We got Jay and JangSoon together." Wooyoung blurted.

"What? JangSoon? Is sh-"

"Yeah" he whispered. "She's Jay's girlfriend."

"You guys..? You put them together?" her voice soon became her own whisper.

"SooMi we just couldn't stand seeing Jay so depressed anymore! We thought that-"

"You thought that if I was replaced, then we could al move on with our lives? Did you guys give up on me? Huh? Give up hope? Did you think that I was never coming back?" She became even more scared with each word she said and weight after weight was being put onto Wooyoung and Taecyeon's shoulder as the guilt inside them built up.

"Or worse...did you think that I was...dead?"

How could they? she thought. How could they give up so easily?

"NO! No, SooMi! We would never think that!" Wooyoung exclaimed grabbing the attention of everyone in the restaurant. Taecyeon just sat there silently trying to hold back his tears as Wooyoung fought for SooMi.

"You know what? Never mind, it's fine. Because you know what? Maybe it's best for Jay to move on. Maybe Jay and I were never meant to be so thank you Wooyoung. Thank you Taecyeon. Now that you two have seen that I'm still alive, I'm going to go do something good for myself. There's no use in crying over the past since it's already moved on way ahead of me."

SooMi stood up and stormed out of the restaurant without another word.

"SooMi-ah! Wait!" Wooyoung stood up and ran after her.

She could hear his footsteps approaching so she ran away as fast as she could. Before she new it, she was on the other side of the street leaving Wooyoung. In no time, Wooyoung saw her and dashed towards her.

"SooMi!!" Wooyoung yelled as he chased her down.

Then all of a sudden, out of nowhere she could see bright lights invading the darkness as a honking noise was headed towards Wooyoung...

"WOOYOUNG!!!"

A/N: Oh no! O.O

I know it's a little cliche but I just felt like throwing in some kind of tragedy. Plus, I couldn't think of anything else so yup ^o^