21 ~ "Why? Because..."

Why, You?

SooMi

I turned around to find my face in his chest.

"Please don't run away...please...I can't lose you again..." I could feel his tears falling on my cheeks. I was speechless...I didn't know what to say...

"JaeBeom..." I pulled away from him and looked up. "I can't..."

"No, no, no, no, please SooMi! Please don't walk away from me!" he yelled holding on to me tighter.

"JaeBeom, I...you..."

"What is going on here?" I was cut off by an unfamiliar whisper. I looked at the door to see who it was. It was her. She looked confused, furious...she looked hurt.

"JangSoon..." JaeJae whispered. So that's her name...I quickly pushed JaeBeom away from me.

"Who are you?" she asked me. "...and what are you doing with my boyfriend?"

"I'm not doing anything...I was just leaving.." I told her not looking her in the eyes. I made my way towards the exit when he stopped me again.

"SooMi, wait."

"Why are you stopping her, Jay? If she wants to leave then let her leave." JangSoon said coldly, while glaring at me. I looked at JaeJae. He burned me with his stare.

"I'm sorry JangSoon...but I can't let her leave..." he said not once removing his gaze from my eyes.

"What?" she whispered, barely audible. "Why not?"

"Because I let her go once, and I almost lost her...I don't intend on losing her again..."

"Who is she?! What is she to you?! Why do you care so much about her?! I'm your girlfriend!" she started getting frustrated. Those words...I'm your girlfriend...they pierced my heart like a million shards of broken glass. I tried releasing JaeBeom's grip off of me. He gave me a worried look when he realized what I was trying to do.

"SooMi...please don't...baby...I love you" he emphasized those last three words. It breaks my heart to do this, but...I pulled my hand away from him and when I was free of his grip, I ran away into the crowd of people. I found Jayson and grabbed his hand, racing out of the building. I apologized to BiKyung and Jayson and I left.

Jay's POV

She pulled her hand away from me and she was gone...again...

"SOOMI!!!" I yelled as I tried to run after her, but she pulled my arm. Her grip wasn't strong enough to stop me so I brushed her off and ran into the crowd looking frantically left and right. I just wanted to see her face...hear her voice...

I felt her grab onto my arm again, only this time, tighter.

"Jay?! Why do you keep on running after her?! What about me?!"

"Look...JangSoon, you're a great girl...but I love her...I always have, and I know I always will. She was my first girlfriend and I intend on her being my last. Please, please understand."

"If you love her so much, then why did you two seperate..?" I could tell she was angry.

"We had our reasons...but now she's back...she was right in front  of me and I let her slip out of my hands! I can't let her go again, I just can't."

"So...you're breaking up with me..?" Those words. I didn't want to hurt this girl. She didn't deserve this pain.

"Yes..." I regretted saying it, but it's the truth. "Jeongmal mianhae...jwesonghanmida..." I didn't want to leave her there by herself but I had to look for SooMi. I backed away slowly and soon sped to a sprint.

I spotted BiKyung.

"BIKYUNG-AH!"

"Oh, Jay!"

"Where is she?!" I couldn't waste any time.

"........."

"Spit it out BiKyung!!!" I was getting impatient.

"She left..." he said pointing to the door.

"What?" I ran out the door only to find an empty parking lot. No sign of any movement. "No....no, no...NOOOOO!!!" I fell to my knees and buried my hands in my head just crying it out. She was in my hands....and I let her slip away...why? Because I'm stupid.

And the Boys Over Flowers song starts playing!! LOL jk but when I typed that line I just started thinking of that song xP so here it is!!! xD It kind of fits if you think about it :) I like the acoustic version better <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkVdFVb7TuA