14 ~ "It's Not Goodbye"

Why, You?

SooMi

"This isn't goodbye, ok? It's not goodbye..."

"Of course it's not." I kissed him.

"I'm gonna miss you so much..." he hugged me.

"Haha why? I'll be back in no time," I tried to force a smile but my lips began shaking and it turned into a frown with tears streaming.

"No, don't cry SooMi, you can't cry." I could see his face drop as he started crying.

"Yah pabo...why are you crying?" I asked him while sobbing.

"I'm not crying!" JaeJae shouted in denial.

"Yes you are!" I yelled back wiping his tears. He started doing the same to me.

"Promise me that I'll get to hear your voice everyday at the least..." he whispered holding my face.

"I promise...I promise..." I continued gasping for air the harder I cried.

"Jang SooMi..."

"Ne?"

"I" he kissed my forehead.

"love" he kissed the tip of my nose.

He kissed my lips.

"You"

"JaeJae stop...if you don't stop, then I can't stop crying...you're making this so hard..."

"I don't care..." he said crying. I pulled away from his embrace and walked over to Wooyoung.

"Woo-ah..." I hugged him so tight that I, myself couldn't breathe. "Woo-ah I love you SO much...I love you both SO much." I said turning to Taecyeon and hugging them both. "Yeonie~ Promise me that you'll take care of Wooyoung and keep him out of trouble."

"Yah!" Wooyoung pouted. Taecyeon smiled sadly and nodded in understanding.

"Woo-ah...promise me that you'll take care of JaeBeom...don't let him do anything stupid...let him know that I'll always be waiting for him...that I'll always love him...when he needs someone...be there for him...please..."

"Arasso..." his lips were quivering.

"Woo-ah" I cried, "Stop it...both of you stop it." I said wiping Wooyoung's and Taecyeon's tears.

"Don't leave us, got it?" Wooyoung threatened. I knew what he meant by "leave".

"Haha I'm not going anywhere." I smiled. I hugged them both and kissed their cheeks. They kissed mine.

"Neol saranghae...noona" they both said, tears in their eyes.

"Noona? Don't call me that." I told them.

"Fine...neol saranghae SooMi" they corrected themselves. I laughed quietly.

"I love you...so so so so so so so much" I caressed both of their cheeks and gave them one last goodbye kiss.

"MiMi! Hurry up almost time to go!"

"Coming, Umma!" I walked over to JaeBeom who was waiting for me. We stared into each other's eyes. He grabbed my head, pulled me in and kissed my head.

"Come back safely ok? I love you, SooMi"

"I love you, JaeBeom," I looked up at him. I kissed him and it turned into a passionate one. Everything was said through that one kiss. I pulled away after a little bit. I was crying again. "I have to go now..."

"Remember...this isn't goodbye ok? So don't you dare say goodbye or wave at me." he cried. I nodded and walked away as our hands slipped out of each other's. I blew Taecyeon an air kiss. I blew Wooyoung an air kiss. Then I blew one for JaeBeom. I looked back before turning around.

"It's not goodbye" I saw JaeBeom mouth the words.

It's not goodbye, I told myself. It's not goodbye.

And with that, I boarded the plane.