*Chapter 10*

You're My Santa!

 

DECEMBER 25, 2013

 

"Merry Christmas!" I shout gleefully once I went down to the living room and saw my parents and Daehyun oppa laughing and drinking a cup of hot cocoa. As usual, I'm the last to wake up. We went home late from the grand family reunion, around 2am in the morning.

 

I give each of them a kiss on the cheek and then squeezed myself in the middle of Daehyun oppa and omma.

 

"Can I have?" I looked at omma asking if I can take a sip of her hot cocoa and she gladly gives me her mug.

We just stayed on the couch cuddling with each other while drinking hot cocoa making us warm from the cold atmosphere.

 

"Who wants to open the presents?" Appa suddenly asks and both my brother and me go to where the Christmas tree was.

 

"Wait, I'll just go get the camera." Omma says and we wait for her.

 

She sets up the tripod and angles the camera to where the Christmas tree was.

 

"Go on and pick one." The first gift that got my attention was a rectangle-shaped gift.

 

"Open this first." Daehyun oppa throws me his gift for me.

 

I looked at him suspiciously but still open the gift that was from him.

 

"Thank you oppa!" I said and gave oppa a hug. I had already opened his present and it was a new wristwatch.

 

"No prob sis~" He ruffles my hair widely. It’s funny that I also got him a wristwatch as a Christmas present.

 

I took the rectangle-shaped gift that once caught my attention.

 

"Je, open our gift first." Appa says and I took their gift for me. I looked at him suspiciously, why do I have a feeling that they don't want me to open the rectangular-shaped gift?

 

Appa and omma's gift for me was an Ipad Mini.

 

"Thank you Appa and omma." I both hugged them tightly.

 

I continued to open my gifts and the last one I opened was the rectangular-shaped gift that they almost didn't want me to open.

 

I squealed on the top of my lungs and started jumping on the couch like some psycho once I opened the gift because it was a Boyfriend's Janus album and all of them had their signs. The Jo Twins even have their special message.

 

The message:

 

Annyong Jehyun-ah! We heard that you are a big fan of Boyfriend specially us, Youngmin and Kwangmin. Just to let you know, you're really one lucky girl. Thank you for being a fan of us and supporting us. Saranghaeyo <3 Merry Christmas~

 

                                                                                                     Jo Twins

 

"Is everything okay?" Daehyun oppa asks me with a worried expression.

 

I nod my head; I was too happy that I couldn't even make up a sentence right now.

 

I noticed there was a note attached at the back of the album.

 

The note:

 

You do realize that Santa Claus isn't real right? I think it's about time. I'm ready to reveal myself. Meet me at the park by 9am.

 

                  XOXO

 

So it's here, the confirmation I've been waiting for. Santa Claus isn't real but there's just a secret person who's been sending me these gifts. I feel so sad because this means that my 12th wish; which is for the person that I like (Junhong oppa) to say to me that he likes me too isn't going to happen anymore. Ugh. I feel so gullible right now. But I still have one question in my mind, how did that person know about my wish list?

 

I looked at the big wall clock in front of me and it was already 8:30 am.

 

"Je, want to have a morning stroll to the park?" Daehyun oppa asks me as if on cue. I looked at him suspiciously. I think he knows something about this.

 

"Why are you looking like that at me like that?" Daehyun oppa raises a brow at me.

 

"Nothing." I stood up from my seat. He throws me a plain white hoodie and I catch it in mid-air.

 

"Kaja!" He seems so excited.

 

While we were walking to the front door we bumped into omma coming out from the kitchen.

 

"Going to the park? Take care." She chimes.

 

"How'd you know we're going to the park?" I asked with a hint of suspicion. Do these guys know something I don't know?

 

"Uhmm… intuition dear." She places a kiss on both our foreheads.

 

I shrugged the thought of my parents and Daehyun oppa acting suspicious. Must be the effect of sleeping late. Connect? I so in making reasons.

 

We were halfway down the park when I felt irritated that almost all people we would pass by are looking at us and then they would laugh. When we were walking, we passed by a small shop with glass windows so I looked at my reflection and realized that we were still wearing pajamas and we're both wearing the same ones; plain red. We definitely look like we're really embracing the Christmas season.

 

"What's wrong?" My brother asks innocently.

 

"We are wearing the same pajamas oppa!" I half shouted at him.

 

"So? Is there any problem with that?"

 

"Yes there is! Let's go home first and change." I pulled him to go back but since he was stronger, I didn't even made him move an inch from where he was standing.

 

"I think it's cute that siblings wear the same pajamas." He claimed.

 

I mentally face palmed myself. "It is cute if we were still little." I half shouted at him.

 

He just pinched my cheeks. "I'm sorry Je but I'm not going to let you go back home. We're already half way to the park."

 

"Okay." I sighed in defeat.

 

 

When we arrived at the park, Daehyun oppa's friends were there. They were all sitting on the park bench laughing. We walked to them immediately.

 

"Annyong oppas! Merry Christmas~" I greeted them with a wide smile and gave each of them a warm hug.

 

"Merry Christmas too~" They chimed.

 

"Hey, I heard there's a mini concert here. Let's watch guys!" Youngjae oppa suddenly blurted.

 

"Concert?" I asked with my brows furrowed. Who would throw a mini concert at this time and and day?

 

Youngjae oppa just nodded his head. "Let's go Jen!" and he grabs me by the wrist dragging me to who knows where the concert is. The rest of the others followed.

 

We arrived in the middle of the park where there is a mini stage. There's really a concert? Then where are the performers and the other audiences?

 

"I guess we arrived earlier or maybe late?" I stated but it sounded like a question.

 

"We're just in time." Youngjae oppa smiled and he pointed to the stage were a group of boys were already coming out. Their outfit was white.

I think I know them. Is that Boyfriend?

 

I blinked a few times, getting confused on what I am seeing.

 

I looked at Daehyun oppa who gave me a wink.

 

Fangirling mode activated.

 

"Boyfriend oppas!" I started to squeal.

 

"Annyeong Jehyun-ah! Merry Christmas!" They all greeted me in unison. My eyes went wide when they said my name. How'd they know I was Jehyun?

 

"We prepared a mini performance for you." Youngmin oppa said winking at me. OMG. I am going to die in here.

 

Background music started to play; being a fangirl I exactly knew what was the song's title even on its first 5 seconds, My Lady.

 

(insert mv of My Lady of Boyfriend)

 

They started to sing and dance to their song and I even sang along with them. When it was 

 

They all bowed at the end of the performance.

 

"Jehyun-ah, we have a gift for you." Minwoo goes down the stage, grabs me by the wrist and pulls me to the stage. He let me stand in front of the very big box that was on the side of the stage.

 

"Very funny Minwoo oppa." I chuckled.

 

"There's really a gift inside there." Donghyun adds. I gave them a 'seriously?' face then they all nodded their heads like a puppy. Aww, so cute >.<

"Go on. Open it." Jeongmin says.

 

I looked at them weirdly then I looked at Daehyun oppa and his friends and they were all wearing a big grin on their faces. Do they know about this?

 

I heaved out a sigh and pull the ribbon first. What could be inside this? Why is it so big?

When I opened the box, someone popped out.

 

"Junhong oppa?" I asked in shock.

 

Junhong oppa was the one inside the box and there was a red ribbon that was tied around his head. What was he doing inside?

 

He nods his head. He was smiling widely.

 

"Merry Christmas Jehyun, this for you." He hands me a bouquet of pink roses. I took it from him sheepishly. He steps out of the box and stands in front of me.

 

I chuckled. "Merry christmas too. What were you doing inside the box and what's with the bow on your head oppa?"

 

He chuckles. "12th gift right here."

 

I tilted my head to the right, confused. "Huh?"

 

"I'm Santa Claus. The gifts you received were all from me."

 

 

Loading...

 

 

Loading...

 

 

Loading...

 

 

Loading...

 

 

Loading...

 

 

I still can't get it.

 

"Still don't get it do you?" He leans down. "I like you too Jehyun. A lot. That's why I pretended to be Santa Claus; I wanted to make you happy." He whispers.

 

Upon hearing his magical words, I felt my heart do sommersaults and then I began to cry. Tears of joy to be exact. So, Kyungjae was right all along?

 

"What did I do? Did I say something wrong?" He asks, panicking as he wipes my tears. How cute he is with a panic face ^_^

 

He looks to my brother. "Guys, did I do anything wrong? She's crying."

All of them just laughed at his question and so does the Boyfriend members who were standing behind us

 

"Pabo oppa! These are just tears of joy." I hit him in the arm lightly.

 

He let out a sigh of relief. "I thought I did something wrong." He tucks a few strands of my hair behind my ear and stares at me lovingly. I still can't believe that this is real. I must be dreaming.

 

"Now, can I ask you one question?"

 

"What is it?"

 

"Would you be my girlfriend?"

 

I threw my arms around him, hugging him tightly. "Yes oppa! I would love to be your girlfriend!"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Let's give around of applause for a crappy ending!!!

 

Anyways, did you guys like it?

 

May you all have a Merry Christmas! :))))