Good time

Me And The Wolf

I get out of the room and I saw Kris. I walked towards him and stopped him.

"Honestly I like Suho, but I don't hate you. So please. Lets be friends." Then Kris hugged me.

"If you want that then okay." I smiled to him and then he let me go. Suho came towards us.

"What are you guys doing?" He asked smiling at us.

"We are friends now." I said to Suho. He looked happy. Then Suho grab my hand and dragged me out.

"Where are you taking me?" Suho didn't answer, but I didn't resist. I just walked with him. Then he lead me near the waterfall. It was beautiful.

"Sit down. I will come back quickly." I sit next to a tree. Suho disappeared somewhere, but he came back about 2 minutes later. He had flowers in his hand and they were beautiful too. He put one flower in my hair.

"That suits you well." Suho said smiling shyly to me. I blushed.

"Thanks." I took the flowers and he sit next to me. We didn't talk about 12 minutes. Then I opened my mouth.

"Well what does others do?" I asked.

"Play, eat, dance, sing and everything they can. We could go inside if you want to?" Suho was going to stand up, but then I grabbed his hand.

"I think its better that we are here." I said smiling at him. He then looked me and then the sky. What should I saw now? Then Suho turned around and kissed my lips suddenly. I was really surprised. I backed away.

"Tha..that was weird!" I said awkwardly. I and Suho turned red.

"I had to do that. Sorry." He said shyly.

"No its okay. I... I have to say something to you. I think I am in love with you. When when it doesn't look like it." Suho looked me.

"I feel the same thing towards you." He said smiling brightly. I and him then hold hands shyly. Then someone yelled to us.

"Suho and Cherry are couple now!" I and Suho looked behind and saw the members. They were hooraying at us. Suho got up.

"Where you guys looking at us always!?" I yelled to them.

"Well not always, but we saw you kissing at each other." D.O said smiling. I throw at those guys something that get in my hand. Then they started to run and I run after them with Suho. I and Suho hold hands while we run. We all laughed with each other.

Sorry for any mistakes!! Thank you for reading, supporting and liking about this!! Love you! <3<3<3<3