Meeting the wolf

Me And The Wolf

Your pov:

I was walking at a forest path. It wasn't luckily so dark. I walked to a little town and go to hotel. I got a room really quickly. I go to my room. It had one bed, two tables, one chair, TV and bathroom. Well this is better than nothing. I looked my phone and go to interned. I looked for supernatural books store. I was interested at them. If I will meet someday a werewolf or a vampire I know what will I do, but I guess there isn't any vampires or werewolf's. My friends says that I am a such a dreamer, but I really want to meet some of them even one is enough for me.

Outside was really dark when I go outside to take some fresh air. I was tree house away from the hotel. Then tree guys followed me. Oh hell! I don't want this to happen! Then one of the guys stopped me and I was on the wall.

"What's the matter? Don't like us?" One of the guys said to me. I closed my eyes. Then a full moon appeared and we heard howling. The guys started to run to their own houses quickly. Howling? I wonder was it a real wolf or a werewolf. Thinking about that makes me really hyper. I want to see one now.

Then I heard steps and I looked right side of me and saw glowing eyes. Is it the wolf? I moved to see what it was, but it was useless. Then I saw a white fluffy fur and big sized wolf. The wolf looked my eyes and then I see human like eyes. I was amazed. Then the full moon was disappearing and I saw the wolf transforming in to human. I was really amazed than ever. The guy had brown hair, white short sleeves shirt and jeans.

"Damn... *looks at me* What are you?" He said coolly, but that is a weird question.

"A human what did you think?"

"I thought you were a vampire." He said and was a little bit embarrassed. I looked his eyes. They had changed! Wow and he is kind of cute too. He looked me wondering. I saw two guys behind him.

"Kai and Sehun. Where were you guys? You can't keep up with me?" My eyes shined and I looked the other guys too amazed. Is this a great dream or reality. I pinched myself and opened my eyes. I still saw them talking to each other. Wow! Oh I better get going back to my hotel. I looked those guys again. It could be the last time I saw them. I walked to my hotel and get to my room. I fall asleep with a smile on face.

I get up at the morning and looked the mirror. My hair was really messy and I washed my face and teeth. I brushed my hair and put some other clothes on. A t-shirt, black jacket and loose shorts. I put my moms given necklace that could open and put photos inside. Then I take the rooms key and walked to outside. I looked around hoping to see that cute guy again. Then I saw a black short haired guy. He was really tall and good looking. I go near him to look what he is doing. Then he whispered to me.

"Our leader is interested at you. So he will watch you from somewhere." When I looked somewhere else he was gone. I looked around the place and I didn't find him. Weird, but cool. I wonder was that guy a wolf too.

"My bag!" Someone screamed and I saw who the person was pointing at. I after him. Luckily I am fast runner. I catch up with him and throw the bag to the owner. The robber glared me. He was going to stab me, but then someone stopped him. He had brown hair. When he raised his head I knew him right away.

"You are that yesterdays guy!" He looked me and then the police came. They took the robber. When the guy was going I grabbed his arm quickly.

"Wait! What is your name?" I asked him and he looked me.

"Suho. That's only you need to know." I let go of his hand.

"I am Cherry and I hope we will meet again." I said to him. He was gone quickly. Now I'm starting to feel hungry. My stomach! Don't make a sound! That would be embarrassing! Then I go to a Asian restaurant. I want to eat shrimp today. I ordered something that had shrimp. I didn't care what it would look like. I just want food. The order came quickly. I started to eat it. This is like a heaven~ It took about 10 minutes and the plate was empty. Then I saw a blonde guy coming inside the restaurant. The guy looked around, when he saw me he stares at me. Okay... This is awkward. Then he sit to my table. The waiter looked the blonde guy. So quiet moment.

"Do I know you?" I said a little carefully.

"No you don't, but I know you. Well kind of." Kind of? Oh... Okay then. Then he comes closer to me and whispers.

"You are with that Suho. He is my rival and you know what I am. A wolf like him." I opened my mouth. He is a wolf too!! This is so cool.

"What's your name?" He looked a little surprised about my happy face.

"Kris and remember it, because we will meet each other." He stand up and glared the waiter who had looked him all the time. Then he get out of the restaurant. He is so cool~ I was startled by the waiter, because he came without me noticing it.

"Do you need something else miss?" The waiter said politely. He had short brown hair.

"I will think for a while, thank you for asking~" Then the waiter sit down to my table and I think. What now? Did I said something wrong?

"The guy who get away from this shop was he name Kris?" I looked the waiter. And nodded. How he know the guy before? Maybe they are old friends?

"He is my packs rival. D.O is my name. Like you know Suho is our leader." I nodded. Now I have seen many wolfs. I guess they can be millions of them. Then D.O get up and gave me a paper. 'When the night comes meet me in the forest. Suho.' Oh he wants to see me? That's quick. I wonder why he wants to see me. Oh well I will find out when the time comes. I get up and thanked D.O. I was out of the restaurant I want to know who is a wolf too~ I touched my pocket. My phone! I guess I have to go hotel again. Well I was going there anyway.

I find my phone at my bed and I got a text message. Its from mom. 'Can you go and give your grandmother something from me and you? Its her birthday today and I love you. My sweet little pumpkin.' Was that sweet little pumpkin too much? Oh I had forgot her birthday! I ran out the hotel and go to a shop where they sell some cute stuffs. Hmm... What my granny like? Oh yeah she likes books! I go to the books store and bought two books. Then I ran back to hotel. I go to bathroom and after that I washed my hands. Then I pick up my red jacket. I looked the mirror. Granny likes me to have somewhere red so this is good. I look a little bit like a little red riding hood with this red jacket. Good that outside isn't so cold, but its not so warm either.

I was walking at that forest again. I started to get darker and darker. I looked around. Its scary. I started to run to my granny's house. I knocked the door.

"Granny open the door its scary outside." She opened the door and looked me. She smiled and let me in. I sit down and gave her the books. Then she patted my head. She was happy. I looked around the place, because the last time I have come here is when I was 6 years old. The place I guess has never changed. The kitchen was cute and small. Her bedroom was comfortable looking. I felt like I wanted to jump to the bed, but I didn't. I wasn't that little anymore that I would jump in someone elses bed, but I will jump on my own bed later.

"You can go if you want." I looked granny.

"Do you have an extra flashlight?" She pointed at her kitchen table I pick it up. Then i waved to her. Even when it was dark I get out of her house. I walked at the forest with that flashlight. Then I heard something moving on the bushes. I didn't move. I couldn't I was too scared to move. Then a rabbit jump out of the bushes. I sigh for relieve. Then someone touched my shoulder from behind. I froze. Please don't be something scary!

"You came." A familiar voice said to me. I turned around and saw Suho. I hugged him. My whole body shake. I was afraid. Then I felt a warm hand patting my head. He knew that i was afraid.

"Don't worry anymore." He said with a gentle voice. He was really warm, but then I stepped away from him.

"Sorry about that." I said to him looking at the ground, but when I looked his face, he was smiling.

"I will help you if you need me."

What do you like? I hope it is good! Sorry for mistakes! Subscribe and comment, please? :3