In the wolfs house.

Me And The Wolf

I looked behind Kai and it was Chanyeol. He go next to me.

"This is going to be fun~" Chanyeol said to me. He looked so sure who will win. I saw Chanyeol smiling brightly.

"I have music in my phone!" I said to boys and they waited that I will pick one. Lay was the first one who will dance. I looked my list of music and they were thousand's of them. I picked some kind of popping music. Then Lay started to dance. I was amazed. He is good at dancing. For 2 minutes he was dancing. Then he stopped. It was Kai's turn. He looked really energetic. I picked dubstep kind of music. Kai was really amazing. My mouth was open. Lay didn't look happy. That mean Kai win?!

"Come here now Cherry~ Lets dance." Kai said to me and I pointed at myself. Chanyeol get close to Kai and try to dance with him. It looked really funny. I closed my phone and looked Chanyeols and Kais dancing. I wouldn't do better.

"Well I guess now its good bye." Kris said to me.

"You could visit us with your pack?" I said to Kris. Then he think something. I felt someone grabbing my hand. I look who it was and it was Sehun. "Time to go now, miss." He said with emotionless face. I nodded to him and go with those guys back.

Suho was sitting on a rock and he's back was towards us. I sneak behind him and startled him. He looked like he almost got a heart attack. I laughed a little. Then he looked me.

"I'm back..." I said to him. Then he hugged me. It looked others that pretend that they didn't see anything. I was blushing again. Then Suho suddenly let me go.

"Sorry.. I was just.. *little pause* I kind of.." Suho was going to say something, but Sehun interrupted him.

"We have to go now to our house. D.O took your stuff in our house already." I looked Sehun. He didn't smile at all. We walked to their house. It was next to waterfall. I looked their house. It was really cute.

I walked to the living room. It was really cute too. Boys had TV and games. There were books and cd's on the floor and on the sofa.

"I will give you my room." D.O said to me.

"If you give me your room were would you sleep?"

"With Kai." D.O answered.

"You got lucky. D.O has in his room a bathroom. They are tree others in Baekhyuns room, Kai's room and Suhos room." Said Sehun who looked the TV. I nodded.

"I will lead you to my room then." D.O said. I followed him. When we were in his room he came close to me.

"I will tell you our secret. Suho has a curse on him. He is the only one who has the curse." D.O whispered to me.

"What curse is it?"

"That I cannot tell you, sorry." I started to pout. Damn! He made me curious now. Then D.O left the room. I go to bathroom and looked myself from the mirror. Now I have to stay at one of the wolfs room. I hope I will not make them uncomfortable by staying here. If mom knows she will be really angry about this.

"Cherry~ Dinner time!" Baekhyun yelled from behind the door. I go out from the bathroom and from the room.

"You have to take how much you eat before we can begin." Baekhyun said to me while we were walking towards the dining room.

"Why I have to do that?" I asked wondering.

"If you don't do that you will not have anything to eat." We were at the dining room and we sit down. I take in my table rice, beef and chicken. They didn't serve any vegetables. Well they were half wolf so I understand why don't they serve vegetable. When I started to eat the guys were taking quickly food in their plate. Sehun and Chanyeol fight for the last beef slice. I laughed from that like others did too and Baekhyun gave Chanyeol one of his beef slice. Chanyeol thanked him and gave the slice to Sehun, that he had fight with him.

Guys had eat their own food really quickly and I was on the half way. I looked everyone. How can they be so quick. I have started first, but still they had finished quickly. Everyone except Suho had go away from the dining room. He looked how I eat my food.

"You should eat some vegetables and fruits." I said to Suho.

"We don't like them, but I could give you vegetables and fruits if you want." I shook my head.

"It would be too troublesome for me to let you go and get them." I said to him and he laughed.

"I would be really happy if you let me get what you want and need anytime." He smiled to me. Then I remembered what D.O had told me.

"By the way. I have heard from someone that.. Oh never mind." I said to Suho and he looked me. I finished my food and get out from the dining room with Suho. We go to living room were others were. They were playing games.

Sorry for mistakes! Subscribe and comment, please? :3