Sad wolf

Me And The Wolf

"Why not?" Kris said. Other pack members were amazed that he really will join packs together. Suho then stepped out of the door. When he saw Kris he run to protect me. Kris just puts his arms cross.

"You and Kris is joining packs." I said smiling to Suho. He looked me and then Kris.

"That means we are no enemy's?" Suho said and Kris nodded. Suho still was unsure, but then Kris patted his shoulder.

"Lets work hard together then, but I haven't giving up on her yet." Kris said to Suho. Suho smirked and get next to me. He put his arms around me.

"She is mine." Suho said and I looked him blushing a little. He's face was close to mine. My cheek almost touched his cheek. Kris didn't like what he was looking so he turned his back to us.

"Where we are going to sleep?" Lay suddenly asked.

"You guys will sleep in here." Suho said to them and he had let me go.

"I'm going in." Luhan said smiling brightly. Everyone was in and Kai glared at M pack. Luhan was glaring back at him and for a little while the staring contest start. Tao and Sehun were trying to act cool and tough at each other. D.O and Xiumin were at the kitchen and D.O is really angry.

"Don't just come in the kitchen. Its my place!" D.O said.

"I was going to make it look cleaner!" Xiumin said and I go to living room. Baekhyun and Chanyeol were sitting at sofa and talked to Lay and Chen. It was calm and happy feelings in living room. Other places were just arguments and complaining's. I go to D.Os room and washed my face. When I get out of the room I saw Suho and Kris talking seriously at each other. What were they talking about? I better not interrupt. I closed the door slowly and sit on the bed.

"What should I do now?" I looked my stuff and saw paper and pencils. I grab them and started to think who I would draw. I started to draw Suho. I started from his nose and then eyes. Next hair and then others. It looked pretty good and I was happy about it. Usually it would look like a funny drawing. I looked then my book that had came with me from home and I hadn't read it at all. I picked it up and started to read it. 3 hours has passed and I was almost at the end, then someone knocked the door. I slam the book close and go to open the door. It was Kris.

"I have something to talk to you." He said and came in. He put the door closed slowly.

"What is it?" I asked him smiling a little awkwardly.

"Do you like me or Suho better?" He said looking right to my eyes.

"Why do you ask something like that suddenly?" He came closer to me. I backed away a little. He's face was close to mine. I closed my eyes and then I feel his hand on my head.

"I see." He said walking away from the room. I looked him and then sigh. Why me? D.O suddenly came in and took his teddy bear from somewhere. I raised my eyebrow and smirked a little. He turned red.

"Its not mine! Its Kais!" He said running away from the room. I laughed inside. I didn't know he likes stuffed animals.

"The food is ready!" Xiumin yelled to everyone. I get out of the room and my stomach was growling a little. The table was full of good looking foods. I picked little of everything and the boys eat fast like always. Suho was watching me smiling. I smiled him back. Then I saw Kris watching me. I felt awkward now and I couldn't look his face. I get up and go wash my face. I have to cut it out and be normal again. But somehow I don't want to get too close to him. Is it because he looked so sad? Maybe.

What will you do to make Kris smile again? We will find out in next chapter~ Sorry for mistakes! Subscribe and comment, please. :3