Is the wolf in love?

Me And The Wolf

"Wait a minute! You are different in the town!"

"Yeah. I have to act tough in there because there is other pack members." I nodded and then he patted my head.

"I will let you meet my pack now." He suddenly said.

"Now?!" I said a little unsure. When he smiled again I couldn't say no. Then he turned his back to me and squat.

"I will piggyback you there." I started to blush.

"You better not! I can be heavy!" I said and my face is red as tomato. He just smiled to me. He got close to me and lift me. In a few seconds he was holding me in his arms. He was really strong. Stronger than he look.

"Lets go." He said and I nodded. I was still as red as tomato. He started to walk and little by little he started run really fast. I was amazed at his speed. No human could run as fast as him. Then I heard howling almost everywhere. I saw D.O running next to Suho. I was surprised to see him. Suho nodded to him. D.O just smiled to me and then we stopped at big area where wasn't any trees. I looked around. Oh my god! This is like a dream come true. Suho put me down gently. When I looked around the place I saw other persons appearing. They appeared from behind the trees. It was cool.

"Boys come here!" Suho shouted to everyone. They looked me and smiled to me.

"Pretty~" One of the guys said to me and I blushed about that. Suho pushed everyone away from me. I saw that he was a little jealous. Then he smiled to me.

"I will introduce everyone. That is Kai who is next to D.O. This is Chanyeol our packs Happy Virus. Next to him is Baekhyun and next to Baekhyun is Sehun. And that was all." He said to me. Everyone looked different somehow. Kai came close to me and wrapped his arm on my shoulder.

"Lets keep her. So cute and innocent she is." I started to feel awkward. I blushed. Then Suho pushed him away from me.

"She doesn't like you to go too close to her." Kai and others smirk to Suho.

"I feel that something is on the air. Jealousy perhaps~" Everyone nodded to Sehun. Suho was blushing a little.

"Shut up guys~" Suho said and then D.O pushed him closer to me. Suho and my eyes met and we stared for few seconds at each other and then we looked away from each other as red as tomato. Others looked us with a smirk.

"Stop that guys! This is a first time I have been with a girl like this so of course I am blushing." Suho was blushing too? Good that I wasn't the only one. Then we all hear howling. Everyone started to get around me protected me.

"What's happening?" I asked from Chanyeol who was next to me.

"Other pack is coming here." He said. Other wolf pack! Hmm.. I want to know who is in that pack too, but are they Suhos pack enemy? I don't want to ask now. Then the other pack appeared.

"Suho! I come to take my girl." It was Kris! He was yelling to Suho.

"Don't say my girl and... And why should I give her to you?" Suho said to Kris.

"She don't belong in your pack at the first place. I should have been there first! If I were first to met her she would be in my pack, but no you go and meet her first." I looked Kris surprised. He wants me in his pack? And am I in a pack already? If I am then I am so lucky~ But now its not the time to celebrate it. Other pack has as many members as Suhos pack. Suho looked me and stepped away from others. He take his jacket out and throw it to Baekhyun. Baekhyun hold the jacket, but then he looked me.

"You want to hold on to it? *little pause* I want to~" He said funnily that I started to giggle a little bit. I take the jacket from Baekhyun.

"What is Suho going to do?" I asked Baekhyun.

"He is challenging the pack leader and who wins can do whatever he wants with his pack." oh that it is and why he take out his jacket? I will ask that too.

"Why he take out his jacket?"

"Running test. Who will come here the fastest and be the first one, wins." Kai said to me and I nodded.

Who will win? Suho or Kris? We will find out in the next chapter~ Sorry for mistakes! Subscribe and comment, please? :3

I want to just see who you want to win.

Voting~