Waking up the wolfs.

Me And The Wolf

"Sit down."  Baekhyun said to me watching Kai and Sehun playing the game. I sit down next to Chanyeol and Suho sit next to me. Sehun win Kai at that game and they changed the game. Singing game.

"Baekhyun and D.O." I looked how they sing it was amazing! Their voices made me open my mouth. Others smiled and laughed. When the song ended Suho get up.

"Okay kids sleeping time." Suho clapped his hands and everyone made a kid like sound, but the members go really obediently to their rooms.

"Could you go and watch if they are going to sleep for me?" Suho said to me and I nodded.

"Yes of course." I looked when Suho go to his room and closed the door. I started at Baekhyuns room. He was at the bed sleeping already. I turn off the light and shut the door quietly. Next I go to Chanyeols room. He was jumping on his bed like a 5 year old.

"Chanyeol get your head on the bed and sleep." I said to him and he looked me with his cute eyes. I shake my head and walked towards him. Before I get near him he go to his bed quickly. I walked back to door and turned off the light. I looked him and he closed his eyes. I shut the door. Next I get to Sehuns room. He read something. Then I turn off the light and he started to glare at me.

"Sleep now." I said to him and in a seconds we started the staring contest. Sehun lost and I pick up his book from him.

"Sleep." I said to him and he mumled something. I shut the door again. Then I go inside Kais room. They were playing cards.

"What Suho said to you guys?" I said to them and they just smiled to me.

"Sleep?" Kai said smirking. I nodded to them. They go to bed and hugged each other.

"I will shut the door and turn off the lights. If I hear a word then I will wake up and make you sleep." I said to those too.

"You are like our mom number 2." D.O said smiling. I turn off the lights and shut the door quickly. Me like a mom? Oh no! I go to D.Os room and shut the door behind me. I washed my face and brush my teeth. I put my pajamas and go to bed. I fall a sleep really quickly.

The sun has rised. I got up and go to bathroom. I washed my face and brush my teeth. I get out of the room. I knocked Kais door.

"Come in." Kai said and I opened the door. I looked around saw Kai without a shirt. I looked around and saw a blue shirt. I throw that to him and looked away.

"Wear that now." I said to him. When I turned around he had the shirt on. Then I looked for D.O he was brushing his teeth half sleep. I nodded and get to next room. Sehun was still sleeping. I took a little cold water and sprinkle the water on his face. He get up. He's eyes were half opened. He gave me what look. Then I took his hand and pulled him up. When he was up he looked the ground really sleepily. I go to next room. Chanyeol wasn't on his bed. I looked around and he was at the ground still sleeping with a smile on his face. I shake him and he didn't wake up. I try the cold water techniques, but still he didn't wake up. Baekhyun came into his room. He pulled Chanyeol up and then Chanyeol opened his eyes a little.

"Is it morning now?" He asked Baekhyun and Baekhyun nodded. He helped Chanyeol wash his face and brush his teeth because Chanyeol was too tired to do it himself.

I knocked to Suhos room. I heard him saying something and I get inside. He was so tired looking and he was waving to me really lazily.

"Up now." I said and he nodded, but didn't get up. I helped him and we walked to the living room. He sleep on the sofa. I sigh. Then I get out. I saw the other pack next to me and an idea came in my head.

"Kris, why don't you and Suhos pack join to be one?" I said to him and then he looked me surprised.

"Never had think of that." Kris said to me and thinked.

"You guys would be more powerful together." I said to him. Then he looked me.

Will Kris join packs with Suho or not? You will decide it~ Sorry for mistakes! Subscribe and comment, please. :3

Voting~