Other wolf pack wins.

Me And The Wolf

Kris take away his jacket too. Then they were ready to race. I looked Suhos and the other pack they were cheering for their own leaders. I started to cheer Suho too, but when I saw Kris face that make me stop cheering. I couldn't cheer for Suho when Kris looks so sad, but why is he sad?

Nobody's pov:

Kai looked Cherry and he knew that Kris was looking at her. Then Kai go in front of Cherry.

"We will see soon who will win, princess~" Kai said. Cherry blushed.

"Yeah." She answered Kai.

Suho and Kris was ready. Those two go next to each other. They looked quickly at each other and when Chen howled those two started to run as fast as they could. They dodged trees, rocks and animals. It passed 30 minutes and they were at the waterfall. They started to swim and Suho was at the lead in the water. Suho smiled a little because he knew that he was better swimmer than others. When they were at the woods Kris catch up with Suho. They were neck to neck, but then Suho step on something slippery and fall. Kris was far away from him.

Everyone was looking who came first and they saw Kris coming first. The M pack celebrated. The K pack was shock and Cherry too was.

Your pov:

"This can't be!" I said and then I saw Suho arriving. I throw the jacket to Baekhyun he catch it. I run to Suho.

"I'm sorry." He said to me. He looked like he wanted to cry.

"Suho. I won so I will take her!" Kris said to Suho, who was really sad. I looked Suho.

"You have to win no matter what next time!" I said to him smiling forcefully. I go next to Kris. Suho looked down.

"Time to go now." Kris said and piggybacked me and run to his territory with his pack. I looked behind me to Suho, until I couldn't see him anymore.

We were at Kris packs territory.

"That is Luhan, Xiumin, Lay, Chen and Tao." Kris said and pointed at each pack member.

"We are called M pack." Said Lay politely. I nodded and then Kris looked me.

"Can you give one of our member your hotel rooms key, because you will stay with us." Now?! That was surprising. I hold the keys in my left palm and I hided my left hand behind my back. Then Chen came and was at proposal posture kind like that.

"Could you princess give me your keys." He said sweetly. I blushed and give them slowly.

"You fall for it~" Chen said playfully and go and get my stuffs. Now I regret that I give those keys to him.

"By the way where are we sleeping? At the bushes?" I asked them. Some of them started to laugh.

"In a little house." Kris answered to me and I was like okay. I looked Luhan. He is kind of cute~ Everyone that I am meeting are so cute or handsome. This is just my luck then.

We were going to the house until we hear something.

"Yo~ I am challenging you to a dance battle." I looked behind me and it was Kai. He was away from me for 10 meters. I started to smile little. I didn't show anyone that.

"Okay and what do you want?" Kris asked Kai.

"That girl." He said pointing at me. I looked around me and I pointed at myself too. Kai smirked.

"Okay. I will let Lay handle this." Kris said patting at Lays back. Lay stepped out from the pack. Kai and Lay was staring at each other. Now it starts again...

I wonder who will win now. Well you will decide it~ Sorry for mistakes! Subscribe and comment, please? :3

Voting again~ :3