Window

Dreamy Love

 

¨¨CHAPTER SIX;

¨MIRROR¨

 

 

 

I'm the type of girl who usually doesn't laugh, but today was an exception. I couldn't stop myself and a small snortish laugh came out of me and it was a good thing that I was in the back, nobody would have heard; at least I think.

 

After being able to stifle my laugh, I finally put my head up and saw him looking straight at me. He opened his mouth to say his introduction while continuing to stare at me like he wanted my undivided attention.

--

"My name is-"

 

He was interrupted and looked startled when the door suddenly flew open and another good looking guy came in with two others following behind him. He grinned at them and I assumed that they were good friends. The boys smirked back at him and bowed respectfully to the teacher.

 

"We apologize for the interruption but I'm Kris Wu and-" the tall, scary but handsome boy started.

--

The teacher too was startled but snapped her fingers like she just remembered something. "Ah, so you three are the students who were transferred to this class at the last minute?"

 

"Yes, we are" the three of them said.

 

"Okay well, take whatever seats you want" she looked back at the boy at the podium "And you, you can just sit down, no need to continue with your introduction. We need to start class."

--

"Neh seonsaengnim" he replied. He high-fived the three boys who found their way to the back of the class and sat in the remaining seats. One of them sat in front of me and another sat next to him and the last one sat next to the boy sitting next to me. Great, I'm surrounded by four good looking jerks.

--

I concentrated on the lesson and tried to assimilate as much information as I could until the boy in front of me turned around and glanced at my face. Whoa, he has huge eyes. Wait, do I have something on my face? Suddenly, he flashed a genuine and cute smile at me but I only looked back at him with my signature inscrutable face. I need to pay attention to the lesson.

 

I looked past him and copied down what the teacher wrote on the board. After doing so, I looked up from my paper and saw him continuing to look at me with his adorable smile.

 

"Annyeong, my name is Kyungsoo but you can call me D.O." D.O.? Weird name... But he doesn't seem like a bad person, I guess. He looked saddened when all I did was reply with an "Okay". "And you must be Han Yeon Sung?" trying to start a friendly conversation with me.

 

With wide eyes, "How-"

 

"Han Yeon Sung right? Your name tag... it says that”. Embarrassed, he blushed and looked somewhere else.

 

"Oh..."

 

He looked back and noticed the uncomfortable situation we were in and apologized. “Mianhe, I didn’t mean to make you uncomfortable. Sorry for disturbing.”

 

With that, he frowned slightly and turned to the boy next to me. "Sehun-aaaah." Sehun? So that's his name... D.O looks cute when he pouts… wait…what am I saying?!

 

"What?" the boy named Sehun sounding completely annoyed. Geez, arrogant much? I wonder why they're friends. I looked at D.O. and still had that pouty face on. He's kinda cute and seems nice. Then I looked at Sehun. And he's a jerk... How in the world are they friends?!

--

My first class ended better than I thought but it was still boring and full of students I completely despised. Now, time to go to second. Ugh, this is going to be a very long day. I quickly packed up my stuff, slung my backpack over my shoulder and went out into the hallway to go to my second class. There was nobody in the hallway yet since the bell just rang so it was easier for me to go to my next class.

 

As I was walking, I got the feeling of a presence following me. It felt unusual but comforting at the same time and I slowly turned around only to see nobody. I continued to walk and felt someone following me, again. I turned around once again and saw a shadow. Umm. I continued to walk but this time, a little bit faster until I felt that the presence was gone and stopped following me.

 

After finally reaching my second class, I slid the door and sat again in the very back, next to the window.

--

I rather like windows. They frame a view and provide a broader perspective of the world. They are usually interpreted as openings in walls where you can look out, but windows are my escape bridges. They bring my soul to the other side of the world and my fantasies while my body remains in reality. But they also serve as a barrier. They separate me from the outside world while I remain inside, wishing that I could be let out living my dreams.

 

But, life is cruel. One minute, you look through the glass and see a beautiful masterpiece, the next minute, life interferes and breaks down the glass, thus, ruining the view. When you pick up the glass to try to put the pieces together, it cuts and hurts you. They leave a scar and sometimes, the scar may never disappear and will always stay with you.

 

But you know what they say, “To love is to destroy”. Loving too much will destroy you eventually at some point. I’ve already experienced that and I do not want to go through it anymore because well...

 

I don’t believe in people.

 

I don’t believe in trust.

 

I don’t believe in promises.

 

I don’t believe in love.

 

I only believe in dreams.

--


→ Author's Note
I've been so busy with school work, getting my driver's license, babysitting, tutoring, singing and swimming practices. T_T Don't kill me!! Anyways, we've finally met two of the guys, now, time to meet a few more. Many of my friends were asking if Sehun was the main love line... maybe... maybe not... I'm not saying anything! Well. Enjoy this boring chapter if you can! Hehe... Bye!!!! ~~ <3