Noticed

Dreamy Love
 

¨¨CHAPTER FIVE;

¨NOTICED¨

 

 

 

*His POV*

 

First day at another crappy school. Great. I got out my car and heard squeals from girls all around. I ignored it all and walked to the principal’s office to get my schedule.

 

Once I got my schedule, the first bell rang signaling that class was about to start and as I was looking for my first class, a girl bumped into me. She apologized quickly and did a bow but I wasn’t able to see her face. I was about to scold her for being so clumsy but she just kept walking… What the-. Usually, girls would purposely bump into me to get my attention and try to flirt with me afterwards. Hmm, weird girl.

--

I was almost late to class but thanks to a teacher who was walking down the hallway, they led me my first class and guess what. Girls were screaming, again.

 

Oh god, now I have to choose a seat. The only seats available were next to some of the girls and a few in the back next to a window. Nuh-uh, I’m not sitting next to any of those screaming hormonal girls. I'll just go in the back. As I walked over, I noticed a sleeping figure with a hood on the desk next to the one I wanted to sit in.

 

Is that a girl or a boy? I couldn’t tell because of the hood. Eh, at least this seat’s better. I quickly sat down and suddenly, all the squeals turned into silence. COMPLETE SILENCE. All eyes were on me; well at least I thought they were. What the- why is everyone looking at me like that? Did I do something wrong?

 

Then the figure next to me stirred in their sleep. They looked up but I was still unable to see their face because of the hood. They looked at me, it was a girl and she- HOLY MOTHER OF GOD… SHE’S BEAUTIFUL – even if she is half asleep with her hair all over the place and her glasses falling from her face. Damn, that cute face.... WHAT THE HECK AM I SAYING?! Keep cool, idiot, keep cool.

 

I stared back at her with my usual poker face trying to make her fall for me like other girls. For the umpteenth time, I was dumbfounded. She went back to sleep, completely disregarding me and my intentions.

 

"NEXT STUDENT" the teacher said. Hmm, interesting girl. Wonder what her name is... Omg, I sound like a total creeper. I should seriously stop talking to myself.

 

"Oh god, she's next and look at her, sleeping as always" someone said.

 

"What a sleeping beauty"

 

"Beauty? More like a beast" then the whole class erupted in laughter... everyone except me.

 

Excuse me but this girl is a beauty - well to me she is. I nudged her arm and she looked up for a second and let out a frustrating sigh. Oh, so you're a stubborn girl? But, that face... it’s just... ugh. What am I saying? Omg, stop thinking you idiot.

 

She quickly walked to the podium and started her introductions with an unreadable face. In fact, she looked absolutely bored. "Annyeong, my name is Han Yeon Sung" Han Yeon Sung...

 

She quickly put on her earphones and walked to her seat and murmurs followed right after. So she's an ice princess huh? I got out of my seat and walked to the podium. Breathe in, breathe out. Make sure she hears your name. And those annoying girls better not squeal. God, I hate when they do. Omg, stop thinking!

 

"Annyeong, my name is-"

 

“AHH OPPA, SARANGHAE" aaaand there goes the screaming girls.

 

“Ahem, as I was saying, my name is-“

 

“OPPA, AHHH" OMG WOULD YOU GUYS SHUT UP. Then from the corner of my eye I saw her with her head down again. But this time, she was holding her laughter. I could tell. Yes! At least she noticed me.

 

“My name is-” Jesus Christ...

--


→ Author's Note
LOL my best friend read this and cracked up at the ending. Yup. And school is so boring! I just came back from winter break and now I have a research paper due next week. Someone kill me!!! Well, I hope you enjoyed this short chapter. Have I trolled enough? Haha, I promise that you'll know him in the next chapter.......... or not……... jk. Bye!!!~~♡