Prologue

A Single Sunflower in a Field of Daisies

In life there are two major groups of people. Those that do, and those that watch others do. I follow under the latter of the two. I watch and admire from a far. Most fans want their idol to notice them, to remember them.

I watch from a afar and go along with living my life once the curtain falls. At another point in my life I used to dream about performing in front of a huge audience. Then I saw how there are many sides to fans and it scared me. It made me afraid of what would happen if I mess up or if I did something my fans didn't approve of. Would they hurt me or even the people I care about? I buried my dreams that day and decided to be the hidden fan.

I stand among the fans and instead of thinking "I can't wait to see them." I think, "How are they feeling? What are they talking about?" Fans may also think and/or say "So-and-so is my ideal type. I want to date them. I would be devistated if they ended up with someone that is not me." I on the other hand think, "They seem nice. Being friends with tthem would be cool. And oh they're dating another celeb? Cool. Doesn't hurt me."

Yet I put up an invisible wall between the idol and myself. With having thousands of fans trying to grab their attention, they might appreciate the fan that lets them rest and it's one less thing for them to worry. You maybe asking yourself, "Why is she telling us this?" Well that's because even though I separate myself from idols my childhood friend ,James, became a famous music producer for a big company. And I am on a plane heading to Seoul, South Korea. Where I will be living in his spare floor (yep you heard that right floor) and intern at the entertainment company he works for. So although I try to separate myself it looks like I won't be able to for this semester. Which company am I working for? You'll have to wait and see.