Saved

Bond

Annyeong!!! Remember your thoughts are in Pink and Leo's are in blue

Leo's Pov

   *a few minutes earlier*

  "____ I-," the picture went dark. Shaking it a couple times Leo sighed in frustration. A sudden stingg on his cheek startled him, making him look around for the source. As fast as the sting came it left then the warmth of Mina's mind vanished. "Ani...N we need to go now!!!!" Leo yelled.

  "Come on the we're ready!" Ne yelled back from down the hall. Leo stood and quickl sprinted down the hall, out of the house and hopped in the car, sliding in next to Ravi. Before the door even closed Leo whipped around toward the driver.

   "Drive!"

  A few minutes later the car pulled up to the doorm B.A.P and vixx used to share and before the car even stoppped Leo was already out, heading towards the building. The others called for him to stop but he couldnt hear them. He only wanted to get inside and get his girl back. As he came up to the front door it flung open and a weary Zelo came out.

   "I can show you where she is, but you better hurry, she's with her," the boy said. Without waiting for Leo's response he took off down the hall, but Leo was quick and right behind him. They didn't get far however, soon Leo was forced to stop by the other members of B.A.P. Before he could even open his mouth a portal opened in front of him. Looking to zelo, Leo found him still facing towards his hyungs.

   "Go," he said,"it'll take you straight to her, I'll stay here just go." Hesitating Leo glanced between Zelo and the rest of B.A.P before jumping in the portal just as a beam of ice crashed into the floor where he was standing.

Your pov

   You woke up to a bucket of water being thrown in your face. Yongguk stood over you with a grin on his face. His arm was bandaged at his side and when he saw you looking he scowled.

   "That was a nice move you made back there, but it only made things worse for you."

   "I had to do something right?" you looked up at him smugly. You flexed your arms but found they were tied behind your back.

   "Don't get so cocky now. I still have all the time in the world to make sure you produce my heir as the next refresher."

   "Produce.... your heir? What are you talking about, I'm bound to Leo, get your own partner!"

   "I wont ever find mine, but that doesn't matter as long as your the birth mother of my baby."

   "What the hell are you talking about let me go!!" He didn't respond and instead crouched down over you, grabbing you by your hair, pulling you head pack. He kissed you roughly bruising your lips and causing you to gasp. Taking that chance he stuck his tongue in your mouth but immediatly retreated when you bit him. His expression clouded over and you shrunk back as far as yoiu could manage but it wasnt ecoung cause he caught you, slapping you hard across the face. Your vision grew blurry as you tried to focus you thoughts to scream for Leo but him ripping your shirt threw you thoughts out of focus. 

   He began to kiss you next leaving marks everywhere and biting you so hard it almost broke the skin. You were sobbing now but your tears only seemed to encourage him to continue. He pushed you back on to the ground putting most of his weight on your small body and moved lower, kissing the area just above your s. You felt nauseous and you felt your skin crawl where he touched you. In a last ditch effort you kneed him, catching him right in the stomach with your unbound legs. He grunted and moved way clutching at his abdomen, with wild eyes he turned back to you and punched straight in your face. Once again your world went black.

 ♦

   It was so loud. The low hum that had interrupted your dreams were now loud shouts that you couldnt make clear.Your mind was clouded, you couldnt feel any part of your body, and the shouts gave you a pounding headache. Finding the little control you had over your body you opened your heavy eyes slowly blinking repeatedly as your surroundings came into focus.

   A tall figure was standing somewhere off to the side and as you blinked again and again you realized your were still in the room Yongguk had locked you in. As soon as the realization hit you, you could feel every bit of pain coursing through your body. The pain caused you to gasp, but you remained breathless, your body automatically wanted to shut back down to avoid this torture but you willed yourself to stay awake.

  When you had gasped the shouting had stopped. Only one word came to mind, through the pain and fog Leo. The tall figure was now kneeling over you and as his face got closer you saw it was Hyuk. He looked tired and smiled down at you, but you saw how it forced it was and thought how terrible you must have looked. The shouting in the background started again and though it was painful you turned your head towards the noise.

   "I'LL KILL YOU!!! IF YOU EVER COME NEAR HER AGAIN I'LL KILL YOU!!! IF SHE DOESNT WAKE UP SOON ILL KILL YOU!!!" Leo yelled. From what you could see he was being restrained by Ravi and Ken while N had taken control over Yongguk and had him slumped against the wall. You opened your mouth to call out to him but nothing came out only a small croaking sound escaped your lips. Turning back towards Hyuk you pleaded with your eyes for him to do something, anything to get Leo closer to you.

   You were pretty sure he understood as he walked over where Ravi and Ken were struggling to contain Leo, but you eyes went wide as you saw him raise his hand then slap Leo so hard it made his head lurch to the side. it worked to silence Leo's threats but now you could feel the anger in Leo building to impossible levels.

   "Yah... What the hell are you doing Hyuk" Leo said, his voice as cold as ice,"you think I'll let him get away with this?! She's on the ground cover in bruises and she not waking up!!!"

   "Hyung, mianhae but she's awake and she needs you.... that seemed to be the only way i could get your attiention and i kinda wanted to do that because you acted like ,well an idiot when she disappeared." HYuk's words imediately exstinguished Leo's anger and he turned around facing you with wide eyes. His usual mask was desroyed and he had so much emotion on his face you would think he was insane.

   "Jagi..." At the sound of his soft voice your heart ached. Though you had been able to stay concious for this long the sound of his calm voice was all you needed to black out again.

 

OMG I AM SO SRRY ABOUT NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG. I KEPT PUTTING IT OFF AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED >.< MIANHAE MIANHAE MIANHAE plz forgive me~