Kidnapped

Bond

 Annyeong!!! Sorry about the wait here is chapter 7. Remember to comment if you have suggestions and that your thoughts are in pink and Leo's are in blue. Enjoy :3

 Finally twisting out of Leo's grip you took a step forward when he moved to block you.Getting angry you pushed past him turning fast to face him.

   "Yah!!," you yelled, " I don't know why your acting like this but you have no right to threaten Yongguk. He was only making sure i was ok and heven stopped a ball from hitting me!" Leo didn't respond and instead pulled you back behind him. Pissed you walked towards the exit. You bandage foot was actually hurting but you ignored it and kept going. Once outside you ambushed by a group of lingering paparazzi, coming to a forced stop. You tried to move towards the van, but the screaming reporters blocked your way. Over the head of one reporter you saw the driver of the team van and you called out to him. "Ahjussi! Ahjussi! Help me please!" He finally looked up and reognized your face, then ran over. Pulling you by your arm he dragged you away from the paparazzi and by the time he shut the door the paparazzi had surrounded the car.

   You watched as he struggled to open his door and get. Feeling Leo push into your mind you strenghthened the barrier you had thrown up while leaving the stadium.

   "Ahjussi, can you take me back to the dorm?" He turned nodding his head but slowly a frown formed on his face.

   "You don't look that good are you ok?"

   "My ankle hurts for some reason but other than that I'm just tired."

   "I thought the injury was fake did the reporters get you?" Shrugging your shoulders you prooped your right leg on the seat across from  you. Your ankle was swollen making the bandage look almost 3x as big as before causing the driver to wince before he the car. "Do you want to stop by the hospital on the way to the dorm?...Oh wait you can have Leo heal you so I'll just take you home." Nodding you smiled and looked out of the back window back at the stadium. There in that huge dome was a boy who you belonged with and deep inside you knew that you had to accept all of him. You also realized that Leo had a reason to act like he did and that you needed to find out why befroe jumping to conclusions.

   The ride back home had been quiet and now you reading in your room. As the sun slid further down behind the clouds you grew restless and anxiou. Your foot had been aching and all you wanted was for Leo to come home, even though you were too ervous to  open the link to his mind. Through the wall you had thrown up you could feel his exasperation and fatigue. The game was wearing on him heavily and he was slowy tiring. You want him to hurry up and come home so you could heal each other, your blood itself was screaming for him and worrying about him made you want to pull your hair out. This scared you because you needed, wanted, and loved him so much after only a couple days but you were determined to puch through it.

   You must have fallen asleep because when you woke up it dark outside. You heard the front oor open and the murmur of voices drifted towards your room. Slowly getting out of bed you limped down the hall to the living room greeting the exhausted boys before they shuffled off in the direction of their rooms. Only Leo remained standing a couple feet away from you with a guarded expression.

   Taking a deep breath you open the Bond connection and spoke. How was the game? His expression softend showing how tired he was. It was ok and i'm sorry Jagiya. I didn't mean to act like that , Yongguk and I don't really get along and when i saw him with you i just snapped. Nodding you tried to walk over to him, but when you took a step the pain in your ankle flared up causing you to fall. Before you could hit the ground and invisible force caught you.

   When you opened you eyes again Leo had already rushed forward and grabbed you out of the air. Why is you ankle really sprained?! How did this happen?! He set you on the couch and waited for you answer. It was like this when I left the stadium. When i was walking away it started hurting and when i got home it was like this. Frowning he kneeled down in front of you gently grabbing your ankle and focusing on you. On you skin you felt his hand grow warmer but after a few seconds a sharp crackle sounded through the room. Leo had been shock by your skin and thrown back 3 feet almost hitting the table.

   Scrambling to get off the couch you quickly crawled over to him.

   "LEO?!?! LEO!!!," you called frantically while shaking him. He groaned and rolled away from you. Following him you put a hand on his cheek and focused on him. You pulled away after a couple seconds, bu he srill didn't move. I don't know how to heal him!! You panicked. Leo?!Leo?! Can you hear me?! No response. With watering eyes you gently shook him over an over. "Leo wake up! Please wake up!" you sobbed. " I din't even get to tell you I Love You." At that moment ken came into the room. He saw you face and ran over when he noticed Leo.

   "What happened Mina?! Tell me whats wrong with him!" he yelled. Without looking up at him you sobbed.

   "He was healing me then suddenly he was 3ft away not moving....as if he got pushed..." you paused to wipe your eyes " and i don't know how to heal him Ken, i don't know what to do." I a softer voice Ken positioned himself on the other side of Leo and rolled him onto his back.

   "I want you to listen for Leo's heartbeat inside of you, once you've found it pictuure him healthy, smiling, and put your hands on his chest. Do you hear me Mina? I need you to take a deep breath and do what i said." Following his orders you placed you hands on Leo's chest and closed your eyes. Second later a warm current Flowed from your heart down you arms and out your hands. Letting the curren grow warmer you opened your eyes when you felt a hand cover one of yours. Leo was looking up at you with a small, but happy smile.

   "Oppa~." you said with new tears  falling down your face.

   "Shhhhh i know it's ok." he said siting up and hugging you.

   "Oppa~." you repeated. Throwing you arms around him you hugged him as tightly as possible.

   "I'm ok jagiya stop crying," he murmured in your ear. As he repeatedly murmured reassurances in your ear you let the tears fall. They seemed endles like a waterfall, but finally they stopped and exhausted you sagged in Leo's arms. The pain you foot had dissappeared, you knew it was because of Leo's powers, but to tired to think you drifted into a deep sleep.

   The next morningyou woke up on Leo's chest. His arms were wrapped around your waist and you legs were entwined with his. he was awake, staring at the ceiling and humming. Good morning. Not saying anything he smiled and rubbed your back. A few moments past with the empty but comforting silence that you always seemed to have, when he slowly sat up. Are you ok? How's your ankle? You shifted then threw back the covers. Your foot had returned to its normal size and whe you moved it there was no pain.

   " It's all better..." you said quietly. You continued to stare at in wonder and didn't notice Leo's face clouding with darkness.images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSdfsiQWPUA_99fgJaD_nA

He started to shake with anger and you started when the lamp above your head exploded. Reacting fast you blasted the falling glass with fire singing it to nothing but ashes.

  As you watched the as float down and cover the bed you heard a loud crack and turned to see the window fracture the explode outwards. You whipped around to face Leo only to flinched back when you saw his dark cloudy expression. Recovering you inched forward and grabbed his hand. He blinked a few times and seemed to focus on steadying his breathing.

  "Oppa?" you said softly. He looked up meeting your gaze and slouched a bit. Letting out a sigh you got up on your knees an hugged his wide frame. You were about to let go when Ravi and N poked their heads through the now open window and Ken, Hyuk, and Hongbin came through the door.

   "What happened in here?" Ne said wide eyed. Before you could answer Leo mumbled against your skin.

   "Yongguyk used his power on Mina." Confused you sat back and lloked over at N.

   "Yongguk is a celestial?" He nodded and opened his mouth to say something , but ken interrupted.

   " So that's why you were electricuted yesterday. Aigoo, you scare me and Mina to death Leo!" His words caused your heart to clench but you kept quiet. You felt Leo's gaze on your face but he looked away over to N,

   "When is our next game with them." 

   "Um. on the schedule it said two weeks form now, for semi finals," N said, "why do you want to know?" Leo didn't respod and you reached out to grab his hand when you heard his thoughts. Thats too far from now... He deserves to die for this.  There was another loud crack followed by a yelp hyuk as the door fractured causing a long crack to form along the frame. "Yah!! Calm down!!! Your desrtoying everything." Leo didn't respond again but he was once more shaking with anger.

   "Guys leave the room please," you said, " Let me deal with this." They all seemed to debat whether or not they should leave and you spoke again. "He won't hurt me... Just go." One by one they dissappeared and when you were finally alone you sighed. Leo~ you called out Leo say something~. He looked up for a few seconds then away over your shoulder and sighed. Mianhae I shouldn't have let you got sit alone, noene of this would have- you cut him off midthrough pressing your lips to his. Though he was caught off guard he soon took over the kiss, cupping you face wih his hands. Minutes later you pulled away for air and your lips. Your trying to distract me I can tell by you thoughts.. it's workings. He said throught the Bond as he panted. You smiled and pecked him quickly on his lips.  I don't like seeing you upset and I've also wanted to kiss you since... You trailed off as the image of you straddling Leo wearing only his shirt after the shower incident flashed through your mind. He chuckled and brought you closer to him. Well you waited long enough. Capturing you lips agian he gently on the bottom one causing a mewl to escape from you mouth. 

   Feeling the desire leak from his mind into yours, you clutched him closed to you and allowed him to lay you back on the bed. The both of you kissed for a few more minutes when he pulled away leaving you whimpering at the sudden loss of warmth.

   *Sigh*" I'm sorry jagi, I can't... not right now." You nodded and sat up felling a bit rejected. He reached out for you when he felt your dissappointment, but swiftly getting up you walked to the door.

   " Im going....somewhere." you murmured quietly and left. Back in your room you grabbed a pair of sweates and a tank top, then changed. Blocking you thoughts you went ot the living room. Though you saw the guys looking at you questionably you ignored them and slipped on your tennis shoes. You walked out the dorm and started jogging to the park you knew was close by. 

   Once there, you slowed down to rest on one of the bronw benches. you closed your eyes and got lost in thought only to be startled by Yongguk plopping down on the bench next to you.

   "Yah!," you yelled,"on't scared people like that!" He laughed and bowed slightly.

   "Did i scare you that badly? If your scared so easily how are you going to react to everything else i have planned?"

   " Everything else?" you repeated confused. Before you could ask anything a sharp pain exploed in the back of your head and you fell over. Before slipping completely into unconciousness you opened your eyes weakly to see a boy you didn't know and Yongguk smirking down at you.

 

Bum Bum Bum~~~~ What do you guys thinks gonna happen? Lol i alreay know but i wanna hear from you guys. Thanks to the people who have subscribed so far!! If your curious as to why Leo has two powers while the others have one its because he's special :3 I'll be sure to explain Later in the story but for now peace!!