A New day.

Bond

Annyeong~  I don't know if you still need the reminder but your thoughts are in pink and Leo's are in blue.

  When you opened your eyes, Leo's still shirtless frame blocked out the sun. His arms were still around your body and his head was just above yours with his chin resting on the top of your head. He shifted a little and you were able to see the sleeping features of his face. He looks like a baby~. You didn't know if the drug Yongguk had given you was still in your body,but now that you slept you were able to think clearly. When he was sleeping the chubbiness of his face was more apparent and his jaw was less defined making him look especially younger and like a baby. 

  Leo, let out a small moan and flipped over, startling you a bit. This time he was on the part of the bed against the wall so there was no danger of him falling off. The clock above the bed said that it was almost time for lunch and thinking back you remembered Seo Inguk saying that he wanted to see both N and Leo in the morning, but here he was asleep with you. Though it almost pained you to do you sat up a bit then gently nudged Leo's shoulder. You kept a watch on his arms just incase he decided to grab you, and shook him a bit harder.

  "Oppa~ it's time to wake up. You were supposed to meet with Inguk this morning", you said tapping his face lightly. He mumbled something under his breath before slowly opening his eyes blinking a couple times. When his gaze reached your face and your unruly disheveled hair he smiled. Hey... Even his voice in your head was laced with sleep. He pulled his body up against the headboard of the bed, then pulled you into his arms. How are your wrists? Do they hurt? You shook your head quickly and showed him the slightly red marks on your skin. Without hesitation he gently brought one wrist to his lips and kissed it. As the warmth of his kiss spread across your skin, you marveled at the way the red marks slowly disappeared. Before he could heal your other wrist however, the door to the room flew open and Hyuk came bounding in.

  "Hyung~ N sent me to wake you up." he said stopping at the foot of the bed. Oblivious to the annoyance in Leo's expression he  grabbed your free hand and pulled you up. "Noona me and the others thought that we could show you around the neighbor hood and maybe go shopping, while Leo talks with the hyungs. Its almost lunch so lets hurry!!" Hyuk then began to pull you towards the door and you glanced back at Leo, almost laughing out at the incredulous look on his face. With a flick of his hand the door slammed shut, stopping an overly ecstatic Hyuk in his tracks. "Hmm? What's wrong with the door?" Hyuk said not realizing the danger he had put himself in by barging in the room. 

  You couldn't help but laugh as you heard Leo get off the bed and make his way to you. Hyuk was still busy trying to get the door open and was unaware of his hyung quickly closing in on him. When Leo reached your side he slowly pried your hand out of the poor unsuspecting magnae's and grabbed Hyuk by the ear. The magnae yelped in surprise desperately trying to escape Leo's grasp but only managed to send them both to the ground. They struggled on the floor for a few seconds before Leo finally managed to sit heavily on top of hyuk's back.

  "Yah...I thought I taught you better manners Hyuk-ah, but I guess I'll have to make sure you remember them this time..." Leo said in a dangerously quiet tone. Hyuk tensed under Leo desperately sending pleading looks to you and after keeping in a giggle you nodded and pulled at Leo's arm.

  "Oppa leave him alone he's just really... excited to go shopping." Leo reluctantly got off of Hyuk but not before he flicked him on the back of the head. The magnae was up in a flash, quickly throwing open the door and running down the hall screaming for Hongbin. Leo  huffed then turned to you with a small mischievous grin. "Are you gonna go with them to the mall?" You glanced down at Leo's clothes hanging loosely on your body.

  "Yeah... your clothes are comfortable to sleep in but I cant wear them forever. You should hurry, I think they let you sleep in ,but Inguk did say he wanted to see you today."  He nodded, but stayed with you. Memories of shattered glass and steam flooded your mind. He didn't want to leave until you had safely showered. As the memories disappeared from your mind you caught a glimpse of a microphone. Looking up at him you arched an eyebrow. He smiled once again then steered you with his hands on your shoulders to the bathroom.

  "I'll show you later," he said warmly then closed the door behind him. You heard the bed creak from his weight seconds later then moved to turn the shower on. Carefully, you kept your power in check as you turned the knob, making sure the water was set to warm but not too hot.

  After your quick shower, you threw Leo's sweats back on and made your way out to the room. Leo, who had been lounging on the bed while listening to the running water, sat up and came over grabbing your hand. He led you through the luxurious house until you reached the kitchen, where everyone was gathered. In the corner you saw Hyuk hide behind Hongbin and shook your head.

  "Good morning or afternoon guys." you said smiling at everyone. They greeted you back happily then moved to get ready to leave for the mall. Seo Inguk sent a look too both Leo and N, then disappeared down the hallway. Leo squeezed your hand, giving you a peck on the cheek, and murmured a have fun before following Seo Inguk with N behind him. When you returned your gaze to the remaining boys you found them all ready to go and eager to get out of the house.

  "Noona," Hyuk said approaching you happily,"Thanks for saving me~."  You laughed recalling his scream as he ran down the hallway and ruffled his hair.

  "Don't mention it. I never knew boys could scream like that." He chuckled scratching the back of his head in embarrassment as .Ken came over dangling car keys in the air.

  "Kenjumma is driving children! Lets go shopping!!!!"

 

 

OK! So in order to sort of help me update more frequently i thought that i might start another Vixx fanfic. I have a werid type of writers block where i can think of plenty of ideas for other fan fics but i cant think of any for this one. Im surprised that i even got this chapter out today and feel bad for making you wait so long. Mianhae~ I'll post the Foreword for the new Fic soon, maybe later today but for now Annyeong~.

~Minah