The Designer

Bond

  Whoever thought it was a good idea to let Ken drive, had to be out of their mind. It's not that hes a bad driver, it's just well....he's Ken. The others didn't seem to mind as Ken basically screamed the lyrics to a trot song on the radio, in fact they were screaming along with him. The only thing you could do was shut your eyes tightly hope you all would make it to where ever you were going in one piece.

  He always drives like that, its okay though he hasn't killed anyone...well at least not yet. Don't worry jagi, he knows I will hurt him if anything happens.

  Oppa! Thanks for the reassurance, but what about the meeting? Pay attention to what they're saying and don't worry its just Ken-jumma is a little hyper right now.

 Mmmm ok. Have fun and don't worry Inguk hyung is on the phone right now so i didn't miss anything. I love you.

  Hehe love you too oppa.

  "Yah!______-ah! We're here!" Ravi called from outside the car. Opening your eyes, you quickly got out of the car and followed the boys into the huge shopping complex. As soon as you all passed through the doors girls began to whisper to each other and take pictures. You had almost forgotten about the thousands of fans the boys had despite being a soccer team and brought a hand up to cover your face.

  "We'll attract too much attention if we stay in a group lets split up." Hongbin said. Automatically Hyuk moved to his side and the two high fived. Ravi said something about wanting to check out some hats then wandered off by himself, leaving you with ken.

  "Let's meet up at the food court in an hour." Hyuk said setting an alarm on his phone then walked off with hongbin. Turning you smiled apologetically at ken.

  "Sorry Ken oppa, I guess your stuck with me." He smiled shaking his head, then grabbed your hand, pulling to a screen with a virtual layout of the whole mall.

  "Where do you wanna go first Ken-jumma is also a stylist and i know you wanted to get some more clothes." he said giving you a wink. You look at the screen searching for your favorite store, but found that it wasn't here.

  "I don't know....I need more clothes but usually i get something from my favorite sports store but i don't see it on the map..."

  "Oh! Leo hyung said something about a store here....i don't know if it was good or bad, but lets go there!" for some reason you had no doubt that Leo had told him to not go there but you just followed him anyway. The store, wasn't far from you guys and after taking a quick elevator ride to the second floor you found it right in front of you. The sign read, JH Design, and it was a royal purple like most of the walls inside.

  Walking inside you were greeted by two girls in matching uniforms. They smiled even wider when they saw Ken behind you and it was like you immediately disappeared from sight. Seeing he was preoccupied you made your way farther into the store, looking around as you went. The clothes varied from casual looks to extremely nice luxurious looks and you could honestly say whoever the designer was definitely had some skills.

  As you continued down the walkway you came to the fitting rooms. The rooms were all in a perfect arc and built in between  the two rooms in the center was long cat walk. At the moment a pretty model was being fitted on the edge of the catwalk in a long flowing gown by a women with long black hair. The gown seemed be a bit too long for the model from what you could see, but if fit her pretty well. You continued to was passing them and saw a very nice lace top that was baby blue. You walked closer to get a better look only to be startled by someone yelling.

  "I can't work with this! How am i supposed to tailor the dress to you with minor changes but a foot of fabric needs to be cut?! You don't even fit my requirements and you don't suit my clothes. I'm sorry but i cant deal with this your attitude -" You turned around just in time to see the model push away the worker.

  "Do you think i wanted to wear your clothes?! They anyway so i quit!" The model shrugged off the material purposely ripping it in a couple places then threw back on her own dress and stalked off. The designer looked on in shock as here dress was discarded on the floor, but before you could move she ran after the model. There was no reason for why you followed but you did and you weren't exactly shocked at what you saw. The designer had the girl by her hair and was glaring daggers at her.

  "If you think you can rip my dress in MY store than you have another thing coming. I don't care what a spoiled little daddy's girl like you has to say but when you destroy my designs after i was the ONLY one to give you a job i don't take it lightly. Now get out of my store or else." That being said she threw the girl to the ground and began to walk your way. The model wasn't done however, as soon as she was on her feet again she charged the designer, who was still walking closer to you. Not taking any time to think you ran, intercepting the charging girl and catching her raised fist mid air.

  "Yah! What are you doing, let me go! That doesn't know who she's messing with, i am THE Kim Soyoung!!" She struggled in your grasp, then raised her other hand slapping your across the face. Hard. Before you can even process whats happening your soaking wet and so is Soyoung. She immediately stops struggling and starts to look around for the source while a dull ache starts to spread across your face. "Wh-what just happened?"

  "You and this poor girl just got splashed with water and while I thank her for being an amazing person, your going to get the hell out of my shop." On cue a tall man in a suit, who would have been gladly appreciated two minutes ago, grabbed Soyoung by both arms and pulled her away. The second she was gone a sensation ran through your body and water droplets propelled themselves off of you, leaving you dry and comfortable. You followed the droplets through the air and your eyes landed on Ravi who was playing with the ball of water in his hand.

  "Thanks, but you know you could've just hit her only right?" He looked away sheepishly and you let out a laugh.

  "I agree with her Ravi, but it was nice to see Soyoung dragged off like a drowned rat. I swear if i could use my powers in public I would have drowned her myself!" The designer said shaking her head angrily. Thats when it dawned on you. She said powers and Ravi hadn't hesitated to use them in front of her. Just who exactly was she? As if she read your mind she looked up and smiled. "Let me thank you miss..."

  "_____."

  "Thats a very pretty name, thank you so much for taking a hit for me. Soyoung has a temper that as you can see  isn't that....pleasant and she tends to lash out at well everyone." You shook your head in agreement bringing a hand up to touch your cheek. "That must hurt poor thing, are you bonded yet? You must be one of us to know Ravi and his powers."

  "Noona," Ravi said looking up, "____ is Leo hyung's partner...." He looked a bit wary of the designer and when you looked over at her you could see why. Her expression went from joy to frustration then to pure anger in three seconds.

  "I swear when i get my hands on that brother of mine i will kill him.... Of all things he doesn't tell us its that he's found his partner.....Ravi~" he flinched a his name, "your going to take me to where ever your staying now so i can kill my dear brother ok? he nodded looking a bit like a frightened puppy. You however were speechless you were now realizing how little you actually new about Leo and it was kind of a shock. His sister turned to you and smiled kindly. "Not to worry dear i wont leave any permanent damage...hopefully."

  Out of the blue Ken appeared by your side and his eyes went wide when he saw Leo's sister. He looked at Ravi giving him a look that asked Are we leaving early for a certain someone funeral? and when Ravi nodded he sighed.

  "I'll call the others" he said pulling out his phone.Within the next ten minutes Hongbin and Hyuk arrived both looking wary of their noona. Not many words were exchanged and the designer ,whose name you learned was Hanna, led you all out of the mall and to the car.

 

 

Didnt really proof read i just skimmed through it a bit and the first chapter of the new fic is almost complete.

   Hope you enjoyed this chapter~