Two way picture frame

Bond

  Hello everyone!!!!! hope you guys had a good week. I went to a restaurant call Oz yesterday and its a korean BBQ it was soooo good. But anyway Remember that you thoughts are in pink and Leo's are in blue.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSpskgleYbRkYpey3HtGkl

   When you woke up hours later it was pitch black. Blinking a couple times your eyes adjusted to the darkness and you could make out furniture. You tired to move but found both your hands were tied together an you feet were bound to something. Leo? A muffled voice spoke back to you ,but you couldn't understand it. It was clearly Leo's voice and it was angry but before you could speak to him again a door that you hadn't noticed in the darkness opened and lights blinked on.

   " Hello Mina." Yongguk walked in and stopped at the foot of the bed you were laying on. " I was afraid Himchan over did it a little when you didn't wake up a couple days ago, but everythings ok now that you awake." He sat down on the edge of the bed and started to untie you feet. "Now let's go get something to eat hmm?"

   "N-No" you said speaking for what seemed like the first time in forever.You kicked him away with you newly freed legs and tried to get off the bed. You were had just reached the edge when you were yanked back by your hair.

   "Someone's cranky when they wake up,  that was a nice kick. I don't take no as and answer though, not from your loverboy not from anyone. I don't want to hurt you a lot Mina ,but i will." He the side of your face then moved his hand down to your neck. Squeezing it tightly he smirked as he watched you eyes water. " I'll be back to try this again be a good girl ok?" The grip around you neck disappeared as h got up and left slamming the door behind him.

   Hours past before Yongguk came back and this time he wasn't alone. Zelo and that man from the park came in behind him then moved closer to you. When the grabbed yours arms and yanked you off the bed you didn't resist. Zelo held you arm gently but the other man who you thought would be Himchan held your arm so tight it hurt.

   Zelo looked apologetic almost an you realized he was probably being forced to do this. As they led you down a long hallway you studied your surroundings. Long, cold, and dull the hallway had no windows and at the very end were double doors made out of a dark wood. Yongguk took a key out of his pocket and locked the door. Zelo an the other man pulled you through the door and you found yourself in a large banquet hall. A large table set for two sat in the middle and a huge dinner was set up.

   "Eat up Mina," Yongguk said sitting down, " You're gonna need all the energy you can get." Zelo pulled out your chair and slowly you sat down in it. Twenty minutes had past when Yongguk spoke again, you hadn't eaten much an he only stared at you the whole time. "You're really calm for someone who's been kidnapped. Most people would be begging to be le go or for mercy." he said with a smirk.

   " I'm not going to beg Yongguk, Leo is going to come get me , smash your face in, and probably destroy this place, plus you don't know my power yet. His smirked disappeared an you resumed eating. You dropped your fork when your heart suddenly clenched and pain exploded behind your eyes. The pain only lasted seconds but it left you cold and shivering in the chair. Automatically hugging yourself you glared at Yongguk, who sat there with a smug look on his face.

   "Finally, thats the drug i put in your food taking effect, Himchan has been using his power to block any communication from Leo to you, but now you won't be able to focus enough to even think." he said standing up. Turning on his heels he left through a different door than you entered earlier. As soon as the door closed you knocked the plate in front of you off the table and cursed.

   The guy from earlier who you guessed to be Himchan rushed over and pinned your arms behind your back.

   "Yah! Let go of me! Yah!" You struggled against him, but his grip only tightened. Zelo sighed and walked up to you two.

   "Hyung don't grab her so roughly, she doesn't need anymore bruises, You know what Yongguk hyung is going to do to her." he said grabbing Himchan's shoulder.

   "Aish what ever... take her back to her room" he tossed you away then left through the same door as Yongguk.

~

   Back in your room, Zelo paused before closing the door. " I'm sorry Mina, i don't  agree with hyung about kidnapping you to get back at Leo, but i can't go against him. He and the others are all i have, if i help you escape i'll lose my family." He hesitate again before pointing towards the picture frame on the wall.

   Eyes flashing the same icy blue color as Leo's when he uses his powers, the frame began to glow. The picture was soon replaced by and image of VIXX sitting at a table. Leo wasn't in the picture and you blinked a couple times when the boy started moving.You heard their voices and watched in awe as they moved around in the frame.

   "The portal will allow you to talk to them , but thats the only thing i can do right now to help you." Zelo left, closing the door and you frowned as you heard the door click as the lock slid into place.

   Grabbing the picture off the wall you waited for someone to come nearer to the portal. N, on his was to his room got close enough to you and you squeaked out his name. At the sound of you cracking voice N looked around puzzled but frantically searching for you.

   "Mina?" he continued to search for you looking everywhere except at the picture you were talking through.

   " The picture N, look at the picture." you said smiling a bit. When his eyes finally settled on you they grew wide. Rushing forward he grabbed you, well the picture hanging on the wall and tried poking the glass.

   "Did Zelo allow you to see us? This is his work, I can tell. On god Mina where are you?! Are you ok?! Please tell me, we need you to get back before Leo hurts himself!" At the sound of his name you started crying, you missed him so much. Because of the Bond you heart began to ache at the distance between you and Leo.

   As you cried, N stayed quiet, ut a muffled yell came from somewhere in the dorm followed by the sound of shattering glass. In the picture you watched as Ken, Hongbin, Hyuk, and Ravi ran in the direction of your room and Leo's room. N followed at a much slower pace not wanting to drop the picture.

   "Come one Leo we just replaced that window." You heard someone say.

   "Why the hell would you use your hand to break it Leo?!" N yelled, "Your bleeding everywhere Babo!" That cause your aching heart to clench painfully, and at the same time  a low groan sounded through the frame echoing in the room.

   "She's crying N, I can feel it, her heart is aching and im not able to help her. She need me and i need her N, I'm going to die trying to get her back, I can't sit here for another minute when Yongguk has her!!" Leo said, his voice spilling into the room making your heart flutter. "She's crying N..." he said trailing off. N sighed heavily and suddenly you were able to see Leo. He was on his knees next to a pool of blood, one hand was clutching at his chest, the other was limp at his side, blood dripping from it.

   "Babo look here, she's right here in front of you, she's in pain because your punching through windows and hurting yourself." N said. Leo quickly snapped his head up starring straight into your eyes. he lurched forward, stumbling a bit, and snatched the picture out of N's hands.

   "O-Oppa." you said sniffing,"Gwenchana?" Not responding right away he nodded, but you could feel the pain radiating from his hand leaking into your body. "Have one of the others bind  you hand the talk to me ok?"

   "Neh," he said. Hyuk appeared behind him waving a roll of bandages around.

   "I've got you covered Mina." he said winking. Leo finally look away from you and watched as hyuk wrapped his hand. Wincing as hyuk tightly tied the bandages Leo flexed his hand in front of the frame so you could see.

   " What about you? Are you ok? Why can't i hear your thoughts? I'm so sorry he got you." He was obviously frustrated by the glass between you two. "Can you tell me where you are, what does it look like?" sadly you shook you head and wiped away a couple stray tears.

   "Oppa i haven't been outside at all, the only place Ive been is a huge dining room." You were going to continue ,but hyuk and Hongbin yelled something you couldn't understand. After a few seconds of Leo talking to them in Korean he turned back to you with hope in  his eyes.

   "We think we found you. We'll come get you now ok? Open your mind to me so i can talk to you."

   "Oppa they...drugged me, i can't focus long enough to think, that's why i haven't called out to you."stopping you wiped away more tears, "they keep saying that somethings gonna happen tomorrow please hurry oppa." 

   "Mina I." he didn't get to finish the frame went black then the original picture returned. A whimper from behind you revealed that Yongguk, dragging Zelo behind him, had come in to the room.

   "Someone's been a bad girl... shall we begin early on the event i made just for you?" he said taking a few steps forward. you kept you chin up, glared at him but he just chuckled. Stopping at the foot of the bed he swooped down and grabbed you ankle, pulling you almost off the bed and on to the floor. His other hand caught a section of you hair and as you came to a stop on the edge of the bed he used it to yank your head back.

   Tears welled up in your eyes at the pain shooting through your scalp, but you refused to let them fall and glared again at Yongguk.

   "I'm Not scared of you," you said in a voice laced with venom, "your nothing but a coward who is using me to get to Leo." Despite the tight grip he had on your hair slowly you brought your hand up and wrapped it around his wrist. Hoping slightly  that you weren't about to burn you hair off, you let the rage that had built inside of you out. In a flash the energy flowed up your arm and out you hand, burning Yongguk's skin. With a loud yell he released his grip on you hair and jumped back, but before you could move he retaliated. 

There was a loud smack and then you black out.

Another cliff hanger i guess :P I have finally made my schedule clear to where i can up date every weekend so no more waiting months at a time XD I write my fanfics in a notebook so i am a couple chapters ahead of this one, but now that soccer is over i can update more often. Thanks for your patience and thanks  for subscribing have a good weekend. See ya on Saturday.