B.A.P

Bond

   Hi everyone!! I'm pretty sure you guys want to kill me for not updating and i don't want to make an excuse up but lets just say I've been distracted by the debut of Got7 and B1a4's comeback. ^^ have fun reading and remember your thoughts are in pink and Leo's are in blue.

   2 days later you sat on the couch watching the guys practicing their juggling. So far hongbin had the highest score and Leo was a couple points behind him. Today was the first game of the season, but you weren't going to play because you couldn't control your eye color. The fans and worker at the arena were all told that you had sprained your ankle during practice. You really wanted to play, but Leo had told you celestials had to hide the fact they weren't human just like a vampire would if they were real.

   You felt Leo enter your mind and looked up to find him staring at you. His soccer the ball was suspended in mid air and he  had shoved his hands into his pockets. You ok? Shrugging you stood up grabbing the soccer ball out of the air and started juggling. It's just weird, five days ago I believed i was human but now i have a huge secret to hide. Nodding he caught the ball and threw it in the corner. Let's wrap your foot with the bandage its almost time to go. 

   "I don't wanna~," you whined speaking out loud. I know Jagi, but you can't play with you eyes changing colors. Hopefully you'll be able to play the next game. You felt your heart flutter when he called you Jagi and decided to stop whining. You plopped back down on the couch, pulled up your pants leg and took off your sock. Leo grabbed you foot and began wrapping the bandage around your foot in thin layers. When he finished he set you foot on the ground and pulled you to a stand.

   "When we get out the car lean on me or Hyuk so it looks like you cant stand. You'll be sitting on the bench so the field will be right in front of you." he said quietly.

   " Ok do your best ... Leo". You felt akward because you hadn't been a couple with Leo for long so  you didn't know whether to call him oppa or just Leo. Forgetting to block you thoughts you heard him chuckle. He brought a hand up to your face and your cheek as you blushed. You can call me whatever you want Jagi. He brushed your cheek again, his thumb coming dangerously to your lips, making you shiver. Smirking slightly he let his hand fall from your face just a N called out.

   "Let's go people! VIXX Hwaiting!!" Leo gave you a small smile and went to pick up his bag. Returning to your side he slipped his arm around your waist and walked with you over to Hyuk. When you were all the three of you walked out the door. Even though you had sunglasses on they were useless against the wave of blinding camera flashes that went off as soon as the door opened. Outside of the dorm were hundreds of people including the paparazzi, fans, and the police. The deafening roar of the fans made you cringe into leo's side and his arm tightened around you. On both sides there were barricades of police officers struggling to keep the fans and paparazzi back back. The questions yelled out by the paparazzi and the screams of the fangirls gave you a pounding headache and overwhelmed your senses.

   You staggered taking another step and the only thing that kept you up was Hyuk's and Leo's hold on you. Soon you reached the car and Hyuk hurried in then helped to pull you in. The car door slammed as Leop sat down besides you and you collapsed back against the seat.

   " They get crazier every season don't they hyung?" said Ravi from the second row.

   " It's not my fault I'm so hot,"  N replied making you roll your eyes. A few minutes later you arrived at the arena and it was the same thing but this time there were thousands of people. You and the others were rushed into the arena by security and led to the team bench. On the bench about 20ft away sat the opposing team. They had set up a banner and in huge black letter the team name, B.A.P, was spelled out.

   You felt wary about the other team, but soon you realized these were Leo's feelings and not yours. You scanned the area to find him and spotted him a group huddle with the others. Leo? You called to him through the connection and immediately you felt a wall crash down between you and Leo severing the connection. Startled you flinched, Leo had never shut you out beforand it stung to have him forcefully pull away.

   A light tap on your shoulder made you jump and whirl around. A member of the other team was standing in front of you with a wide gummy smile.

   "Annyeonghaseyo," he said in a deep voice," I'm the team captain, Yongguk." Introducing yourself you smiled back at him. Leaning down he wiped away a tear that you didn't even notice and offered to ge some ice for you foot.

   " Aniyo, I'm fine my ankle is throbbing a bit." you lied. A soccer ball came from out of nowhere and almost hit you in the stomach, but Yongguk caught it. While catching it hisarm had brushed against yours and your skin had been shocked with electricity.

   A tall boy with pink hair came over and quickly apologized just as Leo came over and yanked you off the bench. In voice full if icy hatred Leo threatened Yongguk.

   "You better walk away right now before i make you Yongguk." Yongguk laughed and calmly stood up.

   "what's wrong Leo i haven't even done anything yet I was just comforting your team mate, She was crying because of something and i was just helping her out." he crossed his arms across his chest and two more members of his team came to stand behind him. Leo's grip around your wrist began to hurt so you began to twist your arm trying to free it. Ravi and Hongbin suddenly appeared on either side of Leo and they too had icy glares.

Ello again i'm gonna stop there for today and i promise to update soon. sorry for any misakes i made in this chapter See ya soon

Minah302